Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup (10177 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKRxpfYmhU

The Girls were heard chanting Obi while celebrating their victory against the USA.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Godsbaby1(f): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Rice is 45,000 now poo
Talk of other food stuffs is heart breaking
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by legba1(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi don dey show interest in footballs too!!! Gid is indeed great, the packaging no be here.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2022
legba1:
Obi don dey show interest in footballs too!!! Gid is indeed great, the packaging no be here.

At least Peter Obi plays ball better than you. grin

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by legba1(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Is the shout if Obi just a coincidence/or just the same old kekere nke ,OBI song or they were actually rooting for Obi.
Let no one complain by the time they are not paid their allowance ooh.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdu81:
APC and PDP never see campaign and strategy, just wait, obi go teach una American wonders.

Hahaha
Obi Obituary
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Because when Federal Government did send off for the girls, na your Papa and Peter Obi contribute to their success?

grin grin he dey pain.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Maleekdon: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2022
I must get the money back even if it costs me N1m – Man who booked flight for slayqueen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtG6LNkxgyg
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by luluosas(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2022
That's our incoming President Peter Obi. Congratulations girls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by zieraw2005(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Did you all see the video where they flamingoes were celebrating this USA victory? What song was that and why is it significant at this time?

Reno would be smiling ☺ now...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Moredays2cum: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi is mad man who send am oloriburuku omo Igbo ���

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by tyinfinity: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Pandora the Anambra failure want to change the destiny of flamingoes.please obituary carry your failure in Anambra alone ,
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Danisaint112(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2022
I know what PO is doing. Igbos are naturally born copywriters. If you know you know.

You might enter Emi shop/Boutique to buy a cloth of 50k but after series of scoping you fit dey deposit 150 - 300k for the shop. grin

Salute to the Igbos. What Obi is doing is called delivering value and it always works. An ancient kind of marketing that is usually underated but evergreen and golden.

Again if you know you know.

Wether or not he wins as long he keeps coming out to contest for President he will get it someday and faster than Atiku.

Vote Peter Obi for president E get why? You vote will never be vain. You need to look within and not judge base on his tribe or religion. Peace.❣️

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by twilliamx(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
To show your ignorance you compared one man to the 2 biggest political parties in Nigeria.

You did not even have the respect to mention the Labor Party? Because to you he is bigger than the platform.

To you it is not about what he Labor Party has to offer from Federal to Local Government, it is only about Peter Obi?

This are some of the reasons I know the man doesn’t stand a chance, a one party can never rule Nigeria.

No mind them. Dem do pass dis for Jonathan in 2014..o lu le Las las
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Excelloque:
Our incoming President, Peter Obi, congratulates the Flamingos

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1583868745587789824?t=xmo5hNch22R69V7264Q3QA&s=19

APC is truly useless
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Because when Federal Government did send off for the girls, na your Papa and Peter Obi contribute to their success?

Why so pained. Shebi Peter Obi has no structure? Ignore and walk away na. I smell fear cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Picardor2: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Fish brain Urchin detected
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Allisgud: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Merelyn:

U see how stupid u are sounding defending APC? U are comparing Okorocha and Kalu to PO.
Is like u aren't in this country if not u won't spill thrash.
wetin concern Language concern competency?
U go soon cry out blood
PO is ur next president, know this and know peace.
the guy no get sense,wetin concern language and character competent

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Abdu81: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Hahaha
Obi Obituary

Tinubu have just donated now now to the flood victims in Kano, atiku said on Tuesday he will start visiting, obi have abandoned march and walks for the fallen demons, before other candidates arrived obi have left.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdu81:

Tinubu have just donated now now to the flood victims in Kano, atiku said on Tuesday he will start visiting, obi have abandoned march and walks for the fallen demons, before other candidates arrived obi have left.

Haha.
Where was obi, a Christian when Tinubu, Our incoming President donated 50 million naira to the Victims of the Owo Masacre. He was Busy trying to Buy Labour Party ticket for 1 million naira from the rightfully aspirants of Labour Party. JAGABAN is a generous Man while Peter Obi does not give shishi.

I am scared that If peradventure calamity were to befall us as a nation and obi emerges, The Very Stingy Man may decide to Reduce minimum wage to the barest minimum just so that we have money in the bank.

Peter Obi is a natural Disaster that will ot happen to Our land.

One Pastor said the other Day, The land has swallowed up the flood. Peter Obi is the flood.

I cannot count the number of 50 million the JAGABAN has donated within the past 5 Years. Peter Obi does not give shishi. All the money he is donating are the money for campaign donated by innocent Nigerians. 5 million here,, 2 million here and a hundred there.

Akagum!!
We know Obi and We know that his movement cannot hold water.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
This man is really multi tasking him self and I like that for him.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Buckeyemedia1: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Your tears are well taken. They are our source of joy grin
I believe it was the tears of joy that made Peter Obi run away to pdp from Apga, then run away from pdp to Oshiomole’s Labor Party?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Buckeyemedia1: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Picardor2:
Fish brain Urchin detected
Like the cat fish wey your mama dey hawk for market?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by JAGS001(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Eye service grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Jnana19(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Follower learn,no room for peter obi in aso rock as i speak ok he is just out to make media noise and gain popularity
Merelyn:

At least Peter Obi is well known, loved and celebrated.

Who know ur papa?

I can donate drums for ur tears if u don't mind grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by porthouse7(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
This obi will still congratulate me for going to church today, which kain fake ass hustler be this
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Abdu81: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Haha.
Where was obi, a Christian when Tinubu, Our incoming President donated 50 million naira to the Victims of the Owo Masacre. He was Busy trying to Buy Labour Party ticket for 1 million naira from the rightfully aspirants of Labour Party. JAGABAN is a generous Man while Peter Obi does not give shishi.

I am scared that If peradventure calamity were to befall us as a nation and obi emerges, The Very Stingy Man may decide to Reduce minimum wage to the barest minimum just so that we have money in the bank.

Peter Obi is a natural Disaster that will ot happen to Our land.

One Pastor said the other Day, The land has swallowed up the flood. Peter Obi is the flood.

I cannot count the number of 50 million the JAGABAN has donated within the past 5 Years. Peter Obi does not give shishi. All the money he is donating are the money for campaign donated by innocent Nigerians. 5 million here,, 2 million here and a hundred there.

Akagum!!
We know Obi and We know that his movement cannot hold water.

Fifty million stolen Nigerian money

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Babysho(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
To show your ignorance you compared one man to the 2 biggest political parties in Nigeria.

You did not even have the respect to mention the Labor Party? Because to you he is bigger than the platform.

To you it is not about what he Labor Party has to offer from Federal to Local Government, it is only about Peter Obi?

This are some of the reasons I know the man doesn’t stand a chance, a one party can never rule Nigeria.

Doesn't this signal to you that people believe in the man and what he represents not the party and that is a good thing.
If Tinubu or Atiku leave APC and PDP respectively for an underdog party, they'd be done for.
Wherever Obi goes today, well meaning Nigerians will follow.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by Electorate: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

The two biggest party in Nigeria jittering over one man.

When you mention Tinubu, do you have the respect for his party by adding APC to his name?

I hope I have answered your foolish questions.

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Flamingos For Reaching Semi-Finals Of The U17 World Cup by jasperedetedet: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjvWKhi6rvQ
Xi Jinping secures third term as China’s leader

Xi Jinping secured a historic third term as China’s leader on Sunday and filled his inner circle with close allies, achieving after a decade in power complete dominance over the ruling Communist Party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Consumes 33 Million Litres Of Fuel Daily: Check Out This Calculation Pls / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is An Untruthful Finance Minister? / Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.