Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications (37439 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by nedekid: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Theunbothered:
When it's time for Nigeria to flex it's international muscles it will keep quiet.

When Emirates banned flights politicians acted fast, when ordinary Nigerians get banned from travelling they will look away since it doesn't affect them.

I know some foolish idiots will turn this into a tribal affair instead of actually thinking of solutions.

You people are what's wrong with this country.

See, the worse the economy gets the poorer Nigerians become, the more they want to leave the country. A lot will constitute a nuisance abroad.
Checkout the bulk of people traveling to such places through agents etc. Your valcanizer, guy that hawks on the streets, your driver, petty traders etc. Heck I know of someone in the village that sold land paid an agent and went to Dubai, my carpenter also did same with 1 month visiting visa. It's been 1 year. All of them obviously causing a nuisance.
Turkey nko, banned Nigerians from the evisa.
Funny thing is that it pays Nigeria gov, why, there will be less demand for forex, pta, bta. So the likely hood of them acting is slim.

4 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2022
You mean all the time yall said Tinubu was being aided to walk around all happened in London? Or your own month has 10 days in it? How many years did Atiku spend in Dubai? And since media flashlights are only on Tinubu, there's no way of telling if the other two candidates are in Nigeria at all.
Theunbothered:

Which other Presidential candidate spent 3 months in London because he was sick?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by FuckOsuPigs: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ordinary Dubai that were begging Nigerians to come stay in their country just about10 years ago.

The kain vex wey Nigerians go take vote out APC next year. E go shock urchins, dem go cry well well. grin

Nyamuri, listen.

It wasn't APC who went to rob there, Nyanmuri did.
It wasn't APC who engaged in cult clashes in Dubai, Nyanmuri did.
It wasn't APC who carries drugs and engage and gang war, Nyanmuri does that.

The root cause of Dubai Visa ban in Nyanmuri.

The Nyanmuris are a cursed people.

Whatever they touch turn to dust.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by JaskanFactor: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=117795926][/quote]

Obviously its the same oyinbo who charged tinubu with drug trafficking that gave him his political position in Nigeria.
The oyinbo that run Nigeria make sure to select our leaders from the worst bunch possible.

This is just an indication how much the Nazis that run Nigeria from Europe hate black people.
They select the leaders of Nigeria from amongst. killers paedophiles, drug dealers , ritualists and people who need medical attention in oyinbo country.

IN general the Oyinbo who own Nigeria, choose Nigeria leaders from amongst those easy to blackmail.
So that if you want to know who the most debased people in nigeria are, look no further than the top echelon.

As the historians say, its easier to destroy people, when you have already destroyed their reputation, cause then their demise will come with cheers.

The colonial masters killed Engineer funso williams and gave nigeria drug dealer as political king maker.

As american Lady Mae brussel said in late 70s/80s on her radio show, Nigeria is run by Texas redneck Nazi oil Magnets with very close links to bush family.

Anybody who has anything good planned for Africa gets murdered, and they put in top position the worst of the very diabolic.

Cause the eventual aim of the oyinbo running africa is to destroy all black people.

They select african leaders from FBI most wanted list

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Very soon, Ghana, Togo, Cononou go ban Nigerians.

Continue voting for the wrong leaders because of stomach infrastructures or tribalism.

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Theunbothered: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
You mean all the time yall said Tinubu was being aided to walk around all happened in London? Or your own month has 10 days in it? How many years did Atiku spend in Dubai? And since media flashlights are only on Tinubu, there's no way of telling if the other two candidates are in Nigeria at all.

But we are not talking about Atiku grin you said "Tinubu stays home" I exposed your lies but you want to dig deeper.

You Tinubu fans just don't know when to keep quiet.
https://punchng.com/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-from-london-after-three-month-medical-trip/
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Who is holding you? You know you can't go because it's a death sentence for you after you have tasted good life in Yorubaland. Most igbos will commit suicide if they have to go back home.
joyandfaith:

That is why you should allow them to form their own country. Let them go!!!

2 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by nedekid: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2022
Apc don destroy country, Nigerians de japa enmass, including the criminal eliments, causing a nuisance all over.
Ban ban ban for Naija people everywhere.
People japa sotay UK wan restrict student visa cause you see man of 50 saying him be student, wan carry family join bodi grin
Meanwhile, me I de holiday for Kent, go go city later, any Nairalander weh need naija benson and hedges, I fit dash you one pack as na 1 roll I carry come grin

5 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Trustedpronet: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2022
APC is behind all these mess. I have two my guys affected with visa wahala

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2022
You can't keep holding Tinubu to a different standard than you hold other candidates to, that's unfair. When you say stay home, does that include not stepping out at all? Well, UAE knows the difference between people that are bringing in real money to spend vs the people coming to stretch their resources and get stranded, that's if they are not committing crimes. Tinubu stays home just as I stay out for now.
Theunbothered:

But we are not talking about Atiku grin you said "Tinubu stays home" I exposed your lies but you want to dig deeper.

You Tinubu fans just don't know when to keep quiet.
https://punchng.com/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-from-london-after-three-month-medical-trip/
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by joyandfaith: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Who is holding you? You know you can't go because it's a death sentence for you after you have tasted good life in Yorubaland. Most igbos will commit suicide if they have to go back home.
Who is you? I think you are hallucinating to know my tribe. Let them go and commit suicide.
Nigeria is not a country but mere geographical expression- Late Sage Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by mmsen: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
It serves Yoruba right though, if Yoruba had been using their original name 'Ile Yoruba western Nigeria' just like Wales, Irish, Scotish or English instead of calling themselves Nigerians. Sicilians don't see themselves as Italians. In times like this, there would have been an exception made for Yoruba if their Godgiven natural identity was preserved and not the one English gave them. I'm yet to see a white person says he or she is a British, only foreigners call themselves British, what you hear from the people is I'm Welsh, Scottish, English and Irish or I'm from Scotland, Wales, Ireland and England, even at an official event like USCIS oath ceremony.

Nigeria is richer than but Thailand is way more beautiful especially Bangkok and Phuket. Even Philippines has world class malls everywhere.

This is a lie.

And Thailand has all those malls to cater to the 10s of millions of foreigners who visit. Not the Thais who typically don't make much money to spend in malls.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by irunoko(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ordinary Dubai that were begging Nigerians to come stay in their country just about10 years ago.

The kain vex wey Nigerians go take vote out APC next year. E go shock urchins, dem go cry well well. grin
Nigerians too should work on our character.every country cannot hate us if not that there's more to it

Dubai is a very hospitable country and na the same Nigerians go export narcotic substances, CULTISM, gangsterism,yahoo etc to another man country.why them no go ban una.everything una dey do wey dey make nigeria disgusting and unlivable,una still wan carry am reach a decent country and you think say them no go change am for you?

The other day There was a cult clash and 2 Nigerians fought violently for the streets of Dubai sotey one of them Brought out the intestine of his other attacker.at that moment it was so embarassing to be Nigerian

It's the same thing with our personal lives.if you see someone going though difficult times in his home and his home is unconducive and then you invite them to live in your well arranged house that has rules and order for sanity and then your guests start pooing in the sitting room, fighting violently with others in your house, stealing your money etc, won't you eject him and tell him not to come back again?

Abeg we too do.we too need to check ourselves.i may not like APC but this is beyond APC matter.its not about political parties,it's our attitude as Nigerians because if we claim it's envy,every nation can't envy us.togo , Ghana,UAE, London.haba.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Haha another with identity crisis. Who cares about your tribe when no other bird looks like a hawk! You tied yourself down in someone's backyard and then screaming 'let us go' that's the definition of insanity. Just leave already or help them leave.
joyandfaith:

Who is you? I think you are hallucinating to know my tribe. Let them go and commit suicide.
Nigeria is not a country but mere geographical expression- Late Sage Awolowo.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by irunoko(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
All these cultists way we thank God say we survive them from Sch don kuku go close window way de blow Nigerians small breeze undecided

You survive accident
You survive armed robbers
You survive kidnappers
You survive bandits
You survive herdsmen
You survive APC government
And You com still survive your fellow cultists for Nigeria japa go way suppose soft for you if you wise.

You come go there, instead of to hustle
You carry axe de shout egede and aromates undecided

Freedom fighters that can't even fight killer Herdsmen or oppressive politicians.

Jobless urchins that can only shout who goes to their fellow innocent kontri man grin

it's so annoying and sad
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Apili: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Issues to be resolved between both countries have nothing to do with crime. If any Nigerian commits crime over there, there's a prison for them to live for the rest of their lives, depending on the weight of the crime. When they arrested and jailed boko haram sponsors in UAE, the latter didn't make noise about it. Even Nigerian givernment condemned the UAE's action instead of commending them for doing the job they've failed to do, they said they weren't given fair hearing, they even said they should deported to Nigeria to serve their jailterm at home Just imagime.

Nigeria has diplomatic issues with countries of the world. UAE depends on countries to spend their money in their country. Crime isn't written on people's foreheads so they can't stop people from coming to dubai on the account of crime. Nigeria is one of their customers in quote.

Buhari has caused this nation a lot of woes. He's failed on all his promises. No country respects us anymore. Go and ask our envoys overseas. They'd tell you how our governments have not been able to comply with diplomatic issues.

Ordinary repatriation of funds, they cant fulfil but just one person could steal iver 100bn naira and hes untouchable. Emirates had millions of dollars left unrepartriated from Nigeria. That alone can affect UAE's economy. 2 foreign airlines are leaving Nigeria's airspace any moment from now for same reason. Wjat a government
you said it all
Have blissful Sunday

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Theunbothered: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
You can't keep holding Tinubu to a different standard than you hold other candidates to, that's unfair. When you say stay home, does that include not stepping out at all? Well, UAE knows the difference between people that are bringing in real money to spend vs the people coming to stretch their resources and get stranded, that's if they are not committing crimes. Tinubu stays home just as I stay out for now.

How is it unfair?

Tinubu built Lagos singlehandedly, Lagos was nothing but wilderness until 1999 so we are wondering why the creator of Lagos avoids the city he built.

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by joyandfaith: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Haha another with identity crisis. Who cares about your tribe when no other bird looks like a hawk! You tied yourself down in someone's backyard and then screaming 'let us go' that's the definition of insanity. Just leave already or help them leave.

If you can know someone tribe by mere looking at comments in a faceless internet forum, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by zinizta: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

It has nothing to do with APC but everything to do with the Nigerians that give other Nigerians bad names with the activities they engage in when they travel.

From cultism to robbery etc Good move by the government of UAE unlike our own who are opening our borders to terror recruits.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by 07kjb: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Who in his right senses still wants to go to UAE if not for tourism purposes
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Of course you will say that because what most of you fear most is your identities, you love being white man's creation.

So tourists leave the western world to go and shop in Thailand(btw, Philippines is the one I said has those malls, open market chatukut is what I know in Thailand) that means Thailand has so much to offer including shopping destination which Nigeria doesn't have, another plus for Thai and Pinoys. Also Thailand is the world capital of where you can make the best custom suits and get it within 24 hours for cheap.
mmsen:

This is a lie.

And Thailand has all those malls to cater to the 10s of millions of foreigners who visit. Not the Thais who typically don't make much money to spend in malls.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Dexpro: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2022
This is the most sensible post on this thread I've read so far.

The Nigerian situation is critically pathetic
Theunbothered:
When it's time for Nigeria to flex it's international muscles it will keep quiet.

When Emirates banned flights politicians acted fast, when ordinary Nigerians get banned from travelling they will look away since it doesn't affect them.

I know some foolish idiots will turn this into a tribal affair instead of actually thinking of solutions.

You people are what's wrong with this country.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by mu2sa2: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Yes, begging for genuine tourists, not drug peddlers, cultists, yahoo boys or prostitutes from southern Nigeria.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Don’t play yourself..

Nigerians know the people spoiling our heritage abroad by practicing cultism, organ harvesting & robbery..

Hush puppi na Wetin?? Him second na Wetin, Nigerian is a Nigerian, I am from delta state, doesn’t make me a section, if we should be this divided then na to split be option
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Thanks for sharing your diagnosis with us, but I think you are a strait jacket grade looney for saying 'let them go' when no one tied them down and most people just want Igbos to leave. You also said you are not igbos but sounds like one, lying is the main ingredient yall are made from.
joyandfaith:

If you can know someone tribe by mere looking at comments in a faceless internet forum, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder.

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by JohnOkolo: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
All these cultists way we thank God say we survive them from Sch don kuku go close window way de blow Nigerians small breeze undecided

You survive accident
You survive armed robbers
You survive kidnappers
You survive bandits
You survive herdsmen
You survive APC government
And You com still survive your fellow cultists for Nigeria japa go way suppose soft for you if you wise.

You come go there, instead of to hustle
You carry axe de shout egede and aromates undecided

Freedom fighters that can't even fight killer Herdsmen or oppressive politicians.

Jobless urchins that can only shout who goes to their fellow innocent kontri man grin

Pls tell those worthless urchins and their grand fathers Wole Soyinka, there are a failed ideology and the sooner there fall into line and embrace progressive ideologies, there will become extinct and worthless as there currently are
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by joyandfaith: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Thanks for sharing your diagnosis with us, but I think you are a strait jacket grade looney for saying 'let them go' when no one tied them down and most people just want Igbos to leave. You also said you are not igbos but sounds like one, lying is the main ingredient yall are made from.

If you can know someone tribe by mere looking at comments in a faceless internet forum, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder. Mere looking at your posts and conspiracy theory, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder most probably OCD.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you can know someone tribe by mere looking at comments in a faceless internet forum, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder. Mere looking at your posts and conspiracy theory, i can confirm you are suffering from a psychotic disorder most probably OCD.

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by undisputedKOC: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2022
Igbos are to blame for this, always constituting nuisances anywhere they go. It's because of Igbos the South Africans started xenophobia. Igbos are the only tribe that got visas only to go for armed robbery in Dubai. What an unfortunate tribe undecided
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Fairness is, every candidate is held to the same standard unless you are saying they don't measure up to Tinubu, yes? Tinubu built Lagos is no news, what is news is, he built it from London or wherever you said he is, right? Start showing every feature and movement of other candidates as you do Tinubu so we can atleast establish that they live in Nigeria.
Theunbothered:

How is it unfair?

Tinubu built Lagos singlehandedly, Lagos was nothing but wilderness until 1999 so we are wondering why the creator of Lagos avoids the city he built.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.