Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications (37440 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by DadaHammed: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
MT:

Stop putting the blames on the government. The citizens should own up to the blame. When Nigerians go to another country to commit all sorts of crimes, what do you expect the host nation to do?

It is not always about the Government, the citizens are highly culpable in this case.

Most of you are dumb and clueless. If country good who go dey find useless Arab countries to migrate to?

1 Like

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Chetas81(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
ALL THEM OLOSHI SHOULD DEVELOPING THEIR MOTHERLAND INSTEAD OF ROAMING AROUND LIKE A LOST BEE � shame on you that refused the sense of living a better life LIKE SINGAPORE AMSTERDAM SOUTH KOREA TOKYO UNITED KINGDOM AND NEWYORK CITY ___ OUR ENERGY IS FOR THE UNPRODUCTIVE RELIGION ACTIVITY
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by MT: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

Most of you are dumb and clueless. If country good who go dey find useless Arab countries to migrate to?

It takes a dumb person to call another person dumb on a social media. Be courteous.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Ijb11: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by mmsen: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
Of course you will say that because what most of you fear most is your identities, you love being white man's creation.

So tourists leave the western world to go and shop in Thailand(btw, Philippines is the one I said has those malls, open market chatukut is what I know in Thailand) that means Thailand has so much to offer including shopping destination which Nigeria doesn't have, another plus for Thai and Pinoys. Also Thailand is the world capital of where you can make the best custom suits and get it within 24 hours for cheap.

I have no problem with Nigeria falling apart. It doesn't bother me in the slightest at this point. But to say that no Brits call themselves British is false
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by lizaire(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Imagine USA, Canada, European countries and Australia ban us
please don't go there..abeg
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Mikemanm: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
joyandfaith:

That is why you should allow them to form their own country. Let them go!!!

What makes you think your Biafra will be treated differently from Nigeria?
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Gerrard59(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Theunbothered:
When it's time for Nigeria to flex it's international muscles it will keep quiet.

When Emirates banned flights politicians acted fast, when ordinary Nigerians get banned from travelling they will look away since it doesn't affect them.

I know some foolish idiots will turn this into a tribal affair instead of actually thinking of solutions.

You people are what's wrong with this country.

The Chinese are richer, and no one bars a rich person from visiting his house. Even you won't do it. Nigerians are poor, and even poor people don't like other poor people. The reason Ethiopia stopped visa arrival for Nigerians. Also, as citizens of a poor country, you don't go to rich nations to commit crimes. You are basically giving them enough reasons to stop you from coming, and rightfully so.

Nigerians accusing others of tribalism would always be hilarious. Citizens of a country where a deputy governor warns a presidential aspirant from not campaigning in his state.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Gerrard59(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
onatisi:

Very very good move ,this is what they should have done a long long time ago. The next move is to cleanse the Dubai of any illegal Nigerian staying there , just pack them and throw them in a plane back home.
The best way to get the best out of Nigerians is the tough way, that is why I like Singapore, you mess up anyhow ,you are facing the firing squad straight ,no mercy no pleading no appeal. They will even take the accused to studio for photoshoot in nice clothes,24hours. To execution so that he will see what he could have been if he was using his senses.
Nigerians will keep on messing around till you implement strict penalties. I am sure very soon Dubai visa will become strict like USA visa when they resume .
How many Nigerians do you see carrying drugs to Saudi Arabia? Because they know once they are caught,they cut off their heads , end of story. I doubt if any naija cultist will try and be fighting in Saudi,if they catch you ,na straight execution. So you won't see Nigerians messing up there ,they will behave normal and be law abiding,noone wants to die unnecessary death

Generally, countries with stiffer migration policies aimed at Nigeria have the most behaved set of Nigerians: Singapore, Japan, Germany, Canada, Switzerland etc. Those with relaxed rules: South Africa, Malaysia, UAE (although I expect it to change very soon).

As for Singapore, I do admire her policies very well. I am an avid lover of Singapore. To add, the prisoner is not informed of the day he will be hanged. Only the family knows, and this is after eh execution has been done. It is not surprising that Singapore is the second safest city in the world. The average Nigerian is lawless, and such places cannot accommodate such people.

P.S. Singapore cancelled visa status to Nigeria when many folks went there with drugs.

4 Likes

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Nigeria breaking apart is only a problem for the greedy. People who have nothing in common can't be one.

Again, I'm yet to meet, see or hear a native of Wales, N. Ireland, Scotland or England call him or herself British.
mmsen:

I have no problem with Nigeria falling apart. It doesn't bother me in the slightest at this point. But to say that no Brits call themselves British is false
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can only swear for yourself.

Speak for yourself, who needs chicken or goat change? Everything boil down to your stomach again. Unlike you what we are voting for is a good economy, the system that works and Tinubu is the best candidate for the job.
Skmoda360:

Which Tinubu? No lemme swear for you.....you wanna sell your birthright because of chicken change plus think about the future of children and grand children....
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
You must be reading someone else's comment, I didn't have such word in my post.

Btw, I don't need your validation.
Akabuking:
you just spoilt everything by mentioning Thiefnibu
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
See what developers have caused.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you are Yoruba, then I'm a Chinese.

Stop your identity crisis, you are not Yoruba and leave our agbero and its founder for us. Every region all over the world has their own agbero that are worse, Yoruba agbero are Angels in comparison with those in the hell you are from. You are jealous that they remind you that you are in Yorubaland.
Evolutionlove:

With your Vast Knowledge and Exposure. How come you are supporting and Imposing "A Ruthless Agbero Founder" on Nigerians. This Is beyond my Imagination. I'm a Core Yoruba but never will I Vouch for someone like Agbero Master. No Never. Meanwhile Obasanjo was president for good 8 Years, Just ordinary "Abeokuta Express Way" he couldn't re-habilitate the road for good solid 8 Years. Take a look at Lagos. If not for sounds minds like "Fashola & Ambode" Lagos would have been very much worse like now that we have the DUMMY HOUSE BOY on the seat carrying Bag up and down for his Agbero Master. We all knew how many time Agbero Master had brawl with Fashola concerning sharing formula but Fashola was very strong and can't be bullied unlike Ambode..
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's only on nairaland you will see people who don't have sense are offering sense to others.
Nonywendy:
ur first and second paragraph made sense until I saw ur last paragraph. Receive sense
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by VirileNelly2420: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

Us? I’ve always bursted you. You’ve switched moniker again to impersonate Yoruba - only you up to 5 monikers..

Hush puppi never rob bank in Dubai nor fight cultism..
He's a known fraudster naa, nd he don bring bad name give d entire Nigeria and not his ethnic group wey b Yoruba.

Also, Interpol don talk say na cultists dey run internet fraud pass...
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Skmoda360(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
wowcatty:
You can only swear for yourself.

Speak for yourself, who needs chicken or goat change? Everything boil down to your stomach again. Unlike you what we are voting for is a good economy, the system that works and Tinubu is the best candidate for the job.
Remember toll gate bro ....it's gonna be part of the system.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by gare(f): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2022
swaggerjack:

https://punchng.com/uae-imposes-visa-ban-on-nigerians-rejects-applications/

I really don't understand the thinking of most Nigerians, you go to another man's country to misbehave and now insult them for trying get things right, the Arab man has not done anything wrong to Nigerians, they opened their borders to us to improve our economic value, but rather we exported cultism, prostitution, armed robbery over there, we should be ashamed of ourselves rather than talk all this rubbish, do you know how many families are benefitting from the honest hussle of thousands of Nigerians out there.

Our Government has failed us the citizens, that is the reason for the migration of its citizens to look for a better life outside the shores of the country, if there are jobs I don't think anyone would want to leave the country and there's no hope insight , I would advise the Nigerian authorities to engage the UAE authorities and resolve whatever the issues are so they can allow Honest workers to regularize their stay and continue working to take care of their families back in Nigeria

Our Government has to meet the UAE authorities half way and resolve this issues lots of Nigerians are suffering out here and some will say come back home, come back home to what? where are the jobs in Nigeria? One opening that will receive over 100k applications.

Madam Abike Dabiri, Oga GEOFFREY ONYEAMA please you guys should help lots of innocents Nigerians out here to resolve this issues.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by RestructureNig1: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

Don’t play yourself..

Nigerians know the people spoiling our heritage abroad by practicing cultism, organ harvesting & robbery..

Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by wowcatty: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2022
I don't know if you are talking about lekki tollgate propaganda or toll road. If it's toll roads, it's part of systems all over the world. You pay taxes for developments and tolling is a form of tax. Infrastructures don'tfall from the sky, people pay taxes to make them happen.
Skmoda360:

Remember toll gate bro ....it's gonna be part of the system.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by tomibecca: 11:26am On Apr 27
Gerrard59:

Generally, countries with stiffer migration policies aimed at Nigeria have the most behaved set of Nigerians: Singapore, Japan, Germany, Canada, Switzerland etc. Those with relaxed rules: South Africa, Malaysia, UAE (although I expect it to change very soon).

As for Singapore, I do admire her policies very well. I am an avid lover of Singapore. To add, the prisoner is not informed of the day he will be hanged. Only the family knows, and this is after eh execution has been done. It is not surprising that Singapore is the second safest city in the world. The average Nigerian is lawless, and such places cannot accommodate such people.

P.S. Singapore cancelled visa status to Nigeria when many folks went there with drugs.

I am currently conducting my final year research and this issue is where my topic is centered on.Please how can I contact you to at least get an interview(online ) concerning the Implications of the ban not only on the citizens affected but also on the relations between Nigeria and UAE
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by Gerrard59(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27
tomibecca:

I am currently conducting my final year research and this issue is where my topic is centered on.Please how can I contact you to at least get an interview(online ) concerning the Implications of the ban not only on the citizens affected but also on the relations between Nigeria and UAE
I am not living in the UAE. Your best move is contacting Nigerians living in the UAE. Try NaijakitchenDubai on Instagram and the numerous Nigerian communities in the region.
Re: UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications by tomibecca: 3:40pm On Apr 27
Gerrard59:

I am not living in the UAE. Your best move is contacting Nigerians living in the UAE. Try NaijakitchenDubai on Instagram and the numerous Nigerian communities in the region.

Okay ,thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Brexit UK Visa/Job Policy: No Visas For Low-Skilled Workers / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms Starting From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.