Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service (1067 Views)

Bigkoko Launches A Borderless Marketplace For African Entreprenuers! / Important Bigkoko® Announcement. / GUDRIDE Taxi Service Now In ABUJA And Currently Searching For Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Bigkoko® Taxi �... a premium Taxi online Booking platform to be unveiled in Nov 2022 in Dakar Senegal!
Taxi at your fingertips !
Need a lift? We can help.

Bigkoko Taxi....Africa’s most reliable online Taxi Booking Service!

We made the Web & Mobile Applications very simple, easy and user friendly.
Request for a Ride can be made via :

• Email (From anywhere in the world)
• Phone (Country Specific)
• WhatsApp(From anywhere in the world)
• Mobile App (From anywhere in the world).

Highlights of Services:
Some of Ride features include: free WIFI, a navigation system, driver and fair pricing.

Bigkoko® Taxi Service has the following Services:

• Taxi Service
This Service is provided to Riders who seek to beat traffic while transiting in style and comfort.
Riders can book Motor cab or Motor cycle taxi either via an email request, phone call or Whats App messaging.

• Airport Transfer
This Service is provided to Riders who seek to beat traffic while transiting in style and comfort.
Riders can book Motor cab taxi either via an email request, phone call or Whats App messaging.

• Groups
A Group of friends, colleagues or business partners can utilize some of our services when they book Rides within or outside the City in Question.
This Service is provided to Riders who seek to travel in style and comfort., while enjoying the serenity of acquaintances
Riders can book Motor cab taxi either via an email request, phone call or Whats App messaging.

Riders can book Motor cab or motor cycle taxi either via an email request, phone call or Whats App messaging.

• VIP Service
A VIP Riding Opportunity with
Bigkoko Taxi is a Solution that provides a unique RIDE Experience.

Pricing
• Metered
Metered billing is a pricing Model in which you pay for a service only based on the level of usage.

• Long Distance
Our aim is to offer the best reliable and safest taxi service to all our customers at a competitive price

Flat Rates
Bigkoko Taxis have tiered pricing depending on the time of day.

Want to be a Partner?
Send us a Mail with Caption "BIGKOKO® TAXI"
Bigkoko..... Your Local Tech Company!

For Cab Enquiry.
Norrsken House KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda.

All Rights Reserved. ©2022 by Bigkoko Taxi. Proudly African Small Business!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2022
I am the Black Elon Musk!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Snitch24(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2022
I'm in Nigeria
Any benefits ?
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 7:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Snitch24:
I'm in Nigeria
Any benefits ?

Lots of benefits!
As a Rider (customer) you Book easily, without much of a hassle via email, WhatsApp, mobile app or submit a request on our website (will be unveiled soon).

As an Operator (Driver or has vehicles with us in your Country). Get paid daily without fail, as Riders Book your fleet.

I have done Uber in developed Countries, so I know the ropes!

Send us a request via WhatsApp, our service representative will assist further.

Hope this helps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2022
This Premium online Taxi � Booking Services will compliment our Hotel & Short Let Rooms bookings in 24 African Countries!

Like earlier said in a post, we make sure everyone has a bite on the � apple!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Anywhere you hear Bigkoko....think of a Black Elon Musk!
That mudafacker white guy is my gee! Sometime next year when I will visit USA, I will meet with him, hopefully!

The last innovation on our plate will be Drone assembly, configuration & Manufacturing which will focus on African Markets & transportation of essential perishable, light weight commodities within a 1-10 Kilometer distance!

Fresh Veggies, hopefully will be affordable once more with our innovation!

I'm indabosky.....I always win!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
So how does Bigkoko® Taxi � Service work?

Presence: 24 African Countries.
Protocol: Smart Bookings.
Taxi: Motorcycle, SUVs, Limo & Luxurious Jeeps.
Booking: Email, phone, WhatsApp, Mobile App and website.
Payment: Mobile money payment When Drop ends.
Services: Pick & Drop, Charter service, Airport Transfers, City Roaming, Outstation Movement and Luxurious movement.

We onboard Drivers who receive Bookings on their phones to pick up our clients arriving any of these 24 African Countries, or Residents.

Onboarding is Free of charge and done with just an email Registration on our website or Mobile App. We only charge 5% on each Successful and Completed Ride. Once Driver receive payment from Rider, they make a 5% payment to us! Fair Deal!

Vehicle or motorcycle owners instead of just parking their vehicles, can lease out their vehicles during office hours say for 5 hours and get paid daily!

There's enough for everyone to bite! Sweet they say shall get to everyone!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you request for a Ride on our Taxi Booking website by filling out and submitting an Order Form, regardless of where ever you are in the world, it takes approximately 10 seconds for us to receive your Request & exactly 45 seconds to switch your request to a Bigkoko® Taxi Driver in any of the 24 African Countries we Operate in!

We're currently testing the Web Applications to see if Booking Request can come swiftly from different Continents. Bookings from six African Countries came swiftly.

All orders from Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, South Africa, Senegal, Gambia came swiftly via the order form on our website, at an average time of 15 seconds.

We work 24 Hours because of Airport Transfers, Pick and Drop!

Bigkoko.....Your African version of Elon Musk innovations!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2022
We are launching Bigkoko Taxi in Dakar Senegal in Nov 2022.......

This Taxi Booking service will be expanded to 24 African Countries with a first roll out phase comprising of Senegal, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya & DRC Congo! Nine Countries.

If you are a Nigerian or frequent traveler, travelling to any of these aforementioned Countries, insist on using a Taxi signed up with us (Bigkoko Taxi/0247)! It's Cheaper, it's flexible and we hold the driver responsible if anything goes wrong or you are harassed like some crazy drivers do with female solo travelers! Because our associated drivers MUST sign a Non-Harassed FORM, so if you have evidence, we will ensure they are dealt with and aptly compensate you according to the law.

Booking is very easy. You can book on our 0247 website by filing & submitting an Order Form, you can book via our What's App, by phone or via our 0247 Mobile App!

Enjoy four (4) Premium Taxi Services.
* City Taxi. This service is for Pick & Drop or City Roaming. Simply let us know your Locations in when you book via a filled form online, minutes later a Taxi is on point to pick you to your destination. Fair Pricing, competitive at lower rates than others! Typically, a City Pick & Drop starts at one dollar equivalent of the local currency!

* Airport Transfers. This also is a Pick & Drop service, but scheduled for customers exiting or arriving these countries via airports. Rates typically starts at fifteen dollars equivalent of the local currency.

* Group Charter. This is a Pick & Drop combined with Roaming. Customers have the option chartering a taxi as a Group for in city or Outstation movements. Rates typically starts at thirty dollars equivalent of the local currency.

* VIP Charter. This is a service that targets the elites or celebrities, upcoming or already established with the pop & glamour they truly deserve! Rates typically starts at one hundred dollars equivalent of the local currency!

A different Mobile & Web Application; the 0247Taxi App will be unveiled soon where Taxis signed to Bigkoko Taxi Scheme can be Booked!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Are you getting ready for Bigkoko TaxiService Launch?

Four Premium Services!
• Pick & Drop Rides on Cabs or Motorcycles!
• Group Charter for outstation movements or City Roaming!
• Airport Transfers!
• VIP Charters!

Hundreds of Professional drivers to give you a lift!

9 African Countries going live in Nov 2022!

ETA of just 10 minutes! To pick you!

Easy non complicated Ride booking!We are coming to the Market with a plan like no other before us! Comfort, Swift Booking, Fair prices etc are what we're coming with! (NOTE. THE PRICES DISPLAYED HERE IS FOR SAMPLE)

• Win Ride vouchers!
• Insist on using Bigkoko Taxi Services for maximum amount of Ride Comfort!

Bigkoko..... Your Tech Company!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
If you have clean vehicles, we can onboard you for free!

For either CITY PICK & DROP, AIRPORT TRANSFER, GROUP CHARTER OR VIP CHARTER!

Make money with Bigkoko Taxi
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022
We have the most convenient Online Taxi Booking Platform, with the least of difficulty booking and getting value for your Ride!

Four Premium Services for your Enjoyment:

* City Taxi; Pick & Drop!

* Airport Transfers; Pick & Drop!

* Group Charter; Outstation Movement & City Roaming!

* VIP Charters!

Fair Rates, better than what you currently have.

Professional drivers, some of the most courteous.

24/7 Customer Service, the best you have interact with.

Not all, we have a premium service we will unveil when we launch in Nov 2022. This will no doubt give you value for each budgeted Ride!

Bigkoko Taxi......your best bet in Africa Taxi business!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Activities are on to Launch Bigkoko® Taxi � & Food Booking Services in Kenya next week!

We are preparing to hit the Kenyan Market next week!

The following Services will be made available to the good and lovely people of Kenya!

• An Online Restaurant/Food Shop where all sort of Local & Continental dish, fastfood and desserts can be ordered online! Via our website. Estimated Time of Delivery 45 minutes.

• A Taxi Booking website where you can purchase week long or month long Rides for Pick & Drop, Airport Transfers, Group Charter, VIP Charter or Outstation Roaming! Estimated Time of Arrival to pickup location 10 minutes.

Mr Walter Andieri is our Kenyan Partner & Country Director! He will handle and coordinate our Operations, operating from Nairobi in the beautiful country of Kenya!

Bigkoko®.... through the odds we rise!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2022
This week, we will be very busy Launching into the Kenyan market! Mr Walter Andieri an experienced Kenyan with years on the services sector will lead this Investment. He's both acting as our Kenyan Partner, as well as Country Director. No doubt he has a lot on his plate!

From Kigali Rwanda, we will advise.

Rides & Foods!

You can buy weekly or monthly Ride Bundles on our website and have a local Taxi deliver the Ride for you!

You can Order Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dessert and drinks on our website and have a vendor deliver it to you!

If You live in the Western world and desire to help folks back home in Africa, can buy Ride Bundles or Food for friends, Couleagues and family in Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal Gambia, Nigeria and pay with Paypal. Simple Booking via a Ride Request on our website!

Bigkoko......Your Local Tech Company!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2022
Nigeria.
Senegal.
Kenya.
DRC Congo.
Rwanda.

Remember to use the Bigkoko® 0247 Taxi Service for skipping around towns & cities in 5 African Countries for a Start.

Drivers are welcome to Onboard their vehicles for listing on our website. It's totally Free to onboard.

• List of DOC needed to submit is available for download on our website.
• Driver -Bigkoko Taxi Contract Agreement is also available to download.

How to join?
• Simply go to our 0247 taxi website, on the top right corner click Sign up. Register with your email & create a log in password.

• Next we add you to the taxi drivers network for the country you are Operating from.

• Scan & send a check listed Doc for Drivers & vehicle identification.

• Fill the Contract form. Scan & submit a copy. We up you on our transportation Network.
*For now only Airport Transfers for Lagos & Abuja are currently Available*

Congratulations....You are ready for Business! So easy, so convenient!

For further information
° Nigeria: Mr Colins, an Abuja based Nigerian will attend to your Inquiries. He's Bigkoko Nigerian Country Representative

° Senegal: Mr Sambigue, a Dakar Senegal based Indian will attend to your Inquiries. He's Senegal Country Director.

° Kenya: Mr Walter, a Nairobi based Kenyan will attend to your Inquiries. He's Bigkoko Kenya Country Director.

° DRC.: Mr Pacifique, a Kinshasa based Congolese will attend to your Inquiries. He's Bigkoko Country Representative.

° Rwanda.As usual send your Inquiries through our WhatsApp or SM platform.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This Message is brought to you by Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC, a Kigali based Business Support/Tech Company.
Norrsken House KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda.
Near Car Free Zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 9:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Skipping around Cities and towns in Africa should not be a nightmare!

Check us out on the website!
Book & pay on delivery.
Buy weekly & monthly Ride Bundles!
Plan your logistics before travelling to these countries!
Buy Ride Bundles & Make payment with PayPal from anywhere in the world!

Get a taxi right at your Pick up location in 10 minutes!
Our contract drivers are professional willing to make sure you enjoy the Ride & get Value for your money!

Bigkoko..... Your Local Tech Company!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2022
Group Charter for City Roaming or Outstation Movement?

Simple, easy Booking Request.
Pay on Ride Completion. Pay with PayPal on the website.
Book on our Website!
ETA: 10min.

For further Inquiries
Norrsken House KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda
Near Car Free Zone.

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Airport Transfers?
Pick & Drop Services.

Simple, easy Booking Request.
Pay on Ride Completion. Pay with PayPal.
Book on our Website!
ETA: 10min

For further Inquiries
Norrsken House KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda
Near Car Free Zone.

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Do you own an SUV? Are you Resident in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Dakar, Nairobi, Kigali or Kinshasa? Would you love to earn passive income? No worries! Can you do Pick up Clients for us at the Airport? If yes, Bigkoko® Taxi Service has a deal for you!

You can earn earn up to $800 equivalent of your local currency per month, doing 3-6 Drops per day on Airport Transfers (Pick & Drop) for our Clients arriving or exiting any of these five Countries;
• Nigeria.
• Senegal.
• Kenya.
• DRC
• Rwanda.

Free to list as a taxi Vendor. Move only when you are booked. Get paid instantly!

Need more information?
• Go to our website, sign up with an email.
• Download & Fill A Contract Form. • Submit Soft copies of identification docs of vehicle & self including Pics.
• Kindly awaits Ride Requests from us!

Otherwise, visit us at:
> Norrsken House KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda
Near Car Free Zone.
We are Bigkoko®.....Your Local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Early this week was so bad i skipped the office.....almost all the bills were due, and i was restless but full of optimism. The words of my mentor echoed loud into my Being ''No matter how you feel Mr Koko, GET UP, DRESS UP & SHOW UP on your hustle! It's never easy anywhere!'

That was what i did. I took stock of the options i have & start reaching out to earlier clients.

Guess what?

Earlier last week, unknown to us, Three clients flew down to Kigali without as much as informing us, only to put a call yesterday and asked for an audience. It was granted and scheduled for today.

Not only did they patronized us, they added some other services to what was earlier agreed & negotiated!

Damn!!! I was visibly smiling like a pregnant fish!!! My Assistant said, Sir why don't you allow us talk with these clients coming from Abroad? I smiled all the more! I wonder if she will like to be woken up at 1 am and asked to explained more of our services. I guess not! She will probably ignore the message & enjoy her sleep...lol. Don't blame her.

One of the Client is coming back to Rwanda & East Africa with a Cloud base/Telephony business Model...there's going to be a lot for a lot of people.

My guru...remember the old man? MOTHERFUCKER! He also taught me, if you remain a bit longer, a bit more focused, a bit more of what others don't do, you will win! The motherfucker is actually RIGHT!

I love gurus! They could be cruel sometimes especially when they like you!

Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd offers specialized Business Support Services, Market Planning, Product Customization to suit local markets with Focus on East & West Africa etc. We are reachable at all times of the day, via mail or Whats App. Otherwise you can schedule a visit to our office...
Norrsken House KN 78 Street Kigali Rwanda. Near Car Free Zone!
Danke!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
This week is going to be a boom for us!
The Kenyan Team is being set up right now.

Processes will be tested this week beginning from Monday, and results Noted & Added to our SOP for Kenya!

Hopefully, on the 15th of Nov, we will start accepting Ride Orders placed on our website worldwide, and swiftly transferring Orders to our local Kenyan Taxi partners!

Guess what? Our Service fee/Commission per Ride is just 9-12%. That's all we take. Far lower than what our Competitors charge!
Drivers will have a reason to smile as they go home with 88-91% of the fare paid by Riders per Ride. More money for them.

Onboarding is Free. Register on our website with just your email. We add you to Taxi Drivers Network for your Country, i.e. Kenya. Once Onboarded. Download the Contract Agreement for your Country, say Kenya. Fill, sign the contract. If you don't understand it, get legal advice. Then attach copies of docs that applies for Kenya, ie ID, drivers license, vehicle particulars, picture of vehicle etc.

Scan & send all these to our Bigkoko Team for Kenya . You can recognize them as Bigkoko Operator via their Profile Badge on the website.
Once Ride Order comes, we send you the Ride Request! You deliver and get paid. No hassle, no worries!

Lots of premium Taxi Service at fair rates per Ride to make customers ditch our competitors! Such as City Pick & Drop, City Roaming, Airport Transfers, Outstation Movement, Ride Bundles, Flex & Combo Plans, Employee Plans, etc.

BOOKING a Ride is quite easy. Via the Website or give us a Call! Ride Confirmation is just under 10 minutes and you get full Invoice for your Order.

Payment is after completing Rides or before Rides (You can buy or use a Ride Bundle Plan)

We're Bigkoko®...... Beyond the odds, we always win!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Much Ado About Bigkoko® Taxi Services!
We are not just “Another taxi service"!
We are Africa's Ultimate Online Taxi Booking Experience!

The Bigkoko Taxi is a specially crafted cab experience for individuals & businesses, customized in nature according to budget, status, and preferences, making your personal or business travel a delightful cab riding experience, enriched with class-leading hospitality.​

Started in 2021, as an Online/Manual Support Booking Business with just one motorbike, one laptop & three staff in Kigali Rwanda, Today we are a network of more than 100 cabs /motor cycles (associated), with plans to spread across hundreds of cities in 9 African Countries, serving individuals living, arriving or exiting these countries and running errands for well known corporate businesses.

• Our Vision
To become Africa’s No 1 Online Ride Booking Company in Spread, Penetration & Customer Satisfaction by 2025.

• Our Mission
Taxi service; be it on a motor cab or motor cycle, for Pick & Drop, City Roaming or Outstation journey should be exciting. We offer the most qualitative and unique Ride experience, by keeping the highest professionalism and customer-centric approach, along with continual innovations, to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.

• Types of Services
> Motor Cab Pick and Drop within Cities & Suburbs. Starts from 6 am - 9 pm. Best Suited for a random individual. Riders book with just an email request on our website, WhatsApp or Phone Call.

> Motorcycle Pick and Drop. Starts from 5 am - 10 pm. Best suited for visiting multiple places in a city during rush hour. Riders book with just an email request on our website, WhatsApp or Phone Call.

> Airport transfers. Pick and Drop. Available on schedule & priority booking Only. Best suited for individuals exiting or arriving the Country via airport. A ride that offers special care, comfort & completeness during Transfer. Riders book with just an email request on our website, What'sApp or Phone Call.

List Of Complimentary Features
• Water Bottle.• Premium Biscuits.
• Wi-Fi. Soft Drinks & Juices
• News Paper• Premium Chocolates.

Ride Fares
• Buy & Book Ride with Ride Bundle
• Book Ride & Pay after Ride Completed.

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Premium Services!!!
* City Taxi....Pick & Drop.
* Airport Transfer.....Pick &Drop.
* Group Charter.... Outstation movement.
* City Taxi....Roaming.
* VIP Charter..... Custom.

Flexibility Allowed!
* Book one off Ride via easy Booking & Get a professional delivered your Ride Request.
* Buy Ride Ride Bundle & get week or month long Rides for any of the above service!

Lots of Ride Bundle to suit your need....
* Flex Plan (Week long Ride).
* Combo Plan (Month long Ride).
* Employee Plan (Week or Month long Ride)
* Custom Plan (Tell us how you want it).
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
A great experience we had with the Kenyan Team! Training since Monday! Beautiful and hard working Team from Kenya.

I'm glad to announce Ms Cheryl A Otieno will be the Ops Officer of Bigkoko® Taxi Service for the Kenyan market.

She's smart, vibrant and a good team player. Ms Cheryl has a Diploma in Journalism from Mount Kenya University, and have Experiences in Customer Service, Sales & Marketing
Her position as Bigkoko® Ops chief puts her as Bigkoko® first Line of Contact in Kenya!

Congratulations to this priceless Gem who is joining us to offer premium Services to the good people of Kenya!

Bigkoko®.....Your Local Tech Company!!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
From Tues 15th Nov, you can book a taxi by simply filling an order Form on our 0247-taxi website, provide the Pick up Location & Drop Location, moments later, you will instantly get an invoice of your full Ride Fare, including Drivers/Vehicle's Details, Satisfied?

10 minutes later the driver will be at the Pick Up location waiting for you!

Buy Cheap Ride Bundles; Flex, Combo, Custom & Employee Plans! Enjoy Premium Services; Pick & Drop, Airport Transfer, Group Charter, VIP Charter & Cross Border Shared Ride(Rwanda-Uganda-Kenya)!
Pay on Ride delivery or Buy Cheap Ride Bundle! All the Major cities in Rwanda, Nigeria, Senegal, Kenya & Coming soon.....DRC Congo Covered!

What are you waiting? Go check out our website to know how we can benefit you as a Rider or a Taxi vendor!
Patronize your fellow nigga! The Hustle is real!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kenya......all set and ready to accept your Ride Orders!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lets talk about our Premium Service in the Countries we operate.
1. Cross Border Shared Ride. This is a 4 Star Trip. With this service, a Rider can hop from one Country to another along the axis we cover. Riders have the option to book a single Order or a Return Order. Seats have to be Reserved.
Available in RWANDA-KENYA-UGANDA & SENEGAL-GAMBIA axis.

2. EasyGo City Taxi for Roaming. This is a 2 Star Trip. It's also a Pick & Drop taxi service, however the Rider has the option of adding up to 10 different Drop Locations and your taxi will patiently wait for you to make your runs. Billed at.....check our website.

3. City Pick & Drop Taxi. This is a 1 Star Trip. It's a Pick & Drop taxi service that comes at a flat rate of ..... equivalent of local currency where we operate, and this covers a distance of 0-10 kilometers. Subsequent additional of distance (kilometer) is billed at ...... equivalent of local.

4. Airport Transfer. This is a Pick & Drop Premium Service rated 3 Stars. Billed at from ....... equivalent of local currency of the country where we operate.

5. Group Charter. This is a luxurious trip between two cities where Riders have the opportunities to share Rides with others in Comfort and luxury.

So what are you waiting for? Head straight to our Website and place a Ride Order!

Need more information? Contact us!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who said you can't make progress? We're doing it at Bigkoko®, you too can!

After we established a presence in Kinshasa DRC Congo in Dec, our next stop will be a European Branch, and Tallinn Estonia will be our Host!

Gradually, our Master Plan is been rolled out!

• Business Support Services.
• Online Taxi Booking Services.
• Financial Services.
• General Consultancy. And lot's More!

We are Bigkoko....®

Need Support? Contact us.
Voice & Video Calls welcomed.

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Happy to announce our Customer Service Team in Kenya will be led by Mr Tommy Violer. He can be reached on social Media as well as Mobile phone in Nairobi Kenya.

Bigkoko.... gradually we are building value!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Premium Shared Ride Services Now Available From Nairobi To Kigali!
So many times a lot of people would like to hike a ride from Nairobi down to Kigali, run their shit and hike back to Nairobi, same day of arriving Kigali. But they are always faced with having to pay for hotel room, sleep over and all the attendant costs that goes with it.
With the Free & Open Border policy of EAC, this is a possibility at a Rider's Friendly price. At Bigkoko, we have design a service that makes this possible!
No worries any more! Say Goodbye to expensive flight tickets!

Bigkoko has launched a Cross Border uber styled, Shared Ride service between Nairobi & Kigali at a Pocket Friendly rate.

Highlights includes:
• � ��� Four Star Taxi Ride in Comfort & Style.
• Cross Border Shared Ride.
• Pick & Drop.
• Outstation movement.
• One way Ride:
• Return Ride:
• Weekly Trips Availability based on Booking & Reservation.

Need Further Information?
Contact us at:
Norrsken House
KN 78 St Kigali Rwanda. Near Car Free Zone.
Or visit our Website!

Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Use Bigkoko 0247 Taxi Service to commute between Nairobi & Mombasa, Nairobi & Kigali vice versa! Say goodbye to expensive flight tickets when moving across EAC!
Re: Launching Of Bigkoko® Taxi � Service by Bigkoko: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Bigkoko Online Taxi Booking Services is Now Live in Kenya!!!

With Professional & Happy Drivers to make your movement easy and full of fun whether it be within City movement, inter City movement or Cross Border (Nairobi-Kigali), it's Safe, Secure and Comfortable Ride that brings out Value for you! With a Simple Click of ''Book Now'' within 10 minutes you get a Ride assigned to pick & take you to your destination in style!

Not Done. We also have Premium Ride Plans that caters for every one's logistics needs! Whether you are an busy individual, a time conscious employer or a smart entrepreneur with huge logistics needs, You can buy a week long Ride Bundle under our Flex Plans or Combo Plans for a good Discount compared to what it ought to be if you Book Rides singularly.

Need Further Support?
Contact us on:
Norrsken House.
KN 78 St, P.O Box 789
Kigali Rwanda.
Near Car Free Zone.
Vist our Website for more Details
#logistics #kenya #0247Taxi #Bigkoko

(1) (2) (Reply)

1m Naira Wasting / What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site? / Redesigning Lagos State's Waste Disposal System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.