Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims (28209 Views)

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Hussein035: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Fidinno:
Always visiting the north, you hardly hear TINUBU visit a South-South or South-eastern state.

Is it that he has no followers or support in those regions?

If you understand what happened in 1979 election you will definitely see why Tinubu must focus on the North.

In summary, Tinubu must focus to where the votes comes in block and not in pieces instead of visiting where Sir Awolowo was boycotted by your people in 1979

Go and read pls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by toluxa1(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
This is poor, in a whole overpopulated Kano, only 231 persons turned up to receive Tinubu?

Even in Kano where APC is in power and the whole state government support was deployed?

Am sure civil servants and markets were ordered to be closed, and still only 231 persons were present?

Tinubu will not win any state here in the North.

You lied, I counted 235 people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by zionstaar75: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Penguin2:
We know what happens in the streets of Kano when they support you.

Look at a whole Kano… not up to 500 persons came out after aggressive mobilization o.

If by now Tinubu and his BATstards still haven’t gotten the memo, then they are really foolish bastards with no brain.

Idiots!

Tinubu is a regional candidate.
if anything happens to this guy know its the trouble of tinubu that caused it.since before apc primaries u have been like this that the North will betray him bla bla ....now uve started again you're what yoruba call ota aleni ma deyin. May God not give not give me an enemy like u o.sha don't let this hatred take to where u don't know
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by olatuns2017: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
I said it, Tinubu no fit inherit Buhari crowd for Kano.
Infact there is no politician alive that could match Buhari's fellowership, i am happy to be alive and experience 2019

Buhari crowd no go even allow convoy to pass

When you supposed go to unilag , UI or great Ife but you choose to go to Utupo university

How will you will be able to differentiate simple BAT interactive meeting with political rally in kano?

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by azpekuliar: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Always two, three steps behind Team OBIdients.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Neddstark: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:
Where is the nanny ?

More pampers to the rescue

Hope your family members are all healthy.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by dominion001(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
You people had better started dusting your Biafra placards to continue from where you stopped before Gringory declared to contest Emeka. Because by this time next year, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu must have completed about at least 5 months in office. grin grin grin
Joseph the dreamer
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Bontafa: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Neddstark:

Hope your family members are all healthy.

Za pampers
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Ckonnet: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2022
On a two day sleeping mission!!
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by bonnyhope: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Zydote:
UPDATE: APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu yesterday met with the with Kano Business Community, and donated N100 million Naira for the victims of Flooding in Kano State.

Time to give back to people
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by mudolak(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2022
How many people obi be able to gander when he visit kogi and balyesa
This is poor, in a whole overpopulated Kano, only 231 persons turned up to receive Tinubu?

Even in Kano where APC is in power and the whole state government support was deployed?

Am sure civil servants and markets were ordered to be closed, and still only 231 persons were present?

Tinubu will not win any state here in the North. [/quote]
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by kingyakos: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Ganduje and co. On APC babariga are now the new flood victims in Kano.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by phorget(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2022
I am not a politician and I dont hope to become one anyday but the way Tinubu is frantically trying to please the north shows how regional politically motivated politician that he or how do you explain the fact that Tinubu will jump on every happenings in the north while neglecting those of the south.
Tinubu will never make a good president as he will always willingly serve the interest of a section rather than the whole.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Bayyajidda(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

I know most of ur types are traders ...

but at least, you should be able to differentiate blw rally and enthusiastic welcome ... cheesy cheesy

And most your types are almajiris.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by wales4real(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Why are these guys so pained?
successmatters:

Tinubu will not win any state here in the North.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by 2Radii: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
amaridigital:

And the stringy idiot wey no dey give shi shi and he's richer than Joe Biden donated only #5m for a whole state. Compare #100m Asiwaju donated in Kano to #5m. Their billionaire candidate doesn't deserve any vote outside their potorpotor region
Alaye calm down

Vawulence shouldn't be propagated on Sunday morning grin
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by wales4real(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
I'm glad you started by insinuating you know nothing about politics.
phorget:
I am not a politician and I dont hope to become one anyday but the way Tinubu is frantically trying to please the north shows how regional politically motivated politician that he or how do you explain the fact that Tinubu will jump on every happenings in the north while neglecting those of the south.
Tinubu will never make a good president as he will always willingly serve the interest of a section rather than the whole.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Picardor2: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Majesty2:
Zombiediot, you don start wailing this morning again..... Shinedu, cry no more, jagaban is coming

� BAT URCHIN, u no go rest. See how desperate ur master is. So if PO no give 5million, Bat no go remember to give 100million. Anything wey PO do, others go wan do. Shameless desperados. An idiot like u wan impose a 87yr old man on ur generation. U will just incur a generational curses on ur head. Wasted sperm.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Okhuadams(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Zydote:
UPDATE: APC Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu yesterday met with the with Kano Business Community, and donated N100 million Naira for the victims of Flooding in Kano State.

what OBI should have done instead of condemning FG in Baylesa.
JAGABAN IZA COMING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by 2Radii: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2022
bhella10:
Atiku too na heavy spender. But Peter can never change anyone's life out of stinginess. An unfortunate being.

Aahh

See me a no dey for this vawulence ooh, a no get strength this morning embarassed
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Bontafa:
Where is the nanny ?

More pampers to the rescue

More wailings to your life grin grin grin
Whereas, Mr Pandora wouldn't let us rest because he donated 5m naira with fanfares to victims of disasters
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by wales4real(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Obi knows more than the FG na. Stupid hypocrite.
Okhuadams:
what OBI should have done instead of condemning FG in Baylesa.
JAGABAN IZA COMING
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by uckay304: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Penguin2:
We know what happens in the streets of Kano when they support you.

Look at a whole Kano… not up to 500 persons came out after aggressive mobilization o.

If by now Tinubu and his BATstards still haven’t gotten the memo, then they are really foolish bastards with no brain.

Idiots!

Tinubu is a regional candidate.
But that's not rally na but visit or solidarity
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by 36STATES: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
People shouldn't be ashamed to ask for more money from the crook called Yekini or Thief..nubu.

It is our money he stole and proceed of his different corruption schemes. It is money from Alpha Beta racket, it is money from signboards racket, it is money from Lagos buses which MC Olomu took and returned to him, it is money extorted by LASTMA and sent to the agbado bandit, it is part of the bullion van.

It could also be part of the money he made in his Chicago drug days or money from her daughter the Iya Oloja of Nigeria or money from his 3 billion Naira annual pension?
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by uckay304: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Zydote:

This is not campaign or rally but a solidarity visit
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by excanny: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Donating stolen Lagos funds as usual.

A man without a profitable business donating funds like Santa Claus.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by Okhuadams(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2022
wales4real:
Obi knows more than the FG na. Stupid hypocrite.
Just as stupid as you. No wonder your friends and neighbors warned me of your stupidity I never believe them until now no wonder you are like this very insultive bigot
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by hush15: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2022
Realist12:
We Nigerians in Lagos make things happen in Nigeria, the Wealth of Nigeria can be best appreciated in Lagos , we don't hide that we are rich and proud . Be you Igbo, Efik, Hausa , Tiv , Yoruba all tribes in Lagos are richer than most in their origin state , Lagos bears the responsibility of commerce in Nigeria and utilizing the proceeds well for a greater Nigeria .
We don't hide our wealth ,we share, we are not stingy .

We need to vote a Lagos man.
Separate Tinubu from Lagos and you realize he is a nobody.
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by solomoni87(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2022
100m is huge. Thanks and God bless you more sir
Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by phorget(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2022
wales4real:
I'm glad you started by insinuating you know nothing about politics.

Unfortunately what you people term as ”politics” is rather worst than what you intend it to be.
My idea of politics is known as ”utopia” and that is a state near perfection. A state where things are done considering all party involved and not just to satisfy a certain people.
I am rather a moralist than a politician cos I believe that humanity comes first and that means all human not a certain human.

I sincerely noticed how frantically Tinubu is trying winning at all cost and that is what you people call politics but unfortunately I dont see politics as winning at all cost but delivering at every given opportunity.

Tinubu will shy away from every happenings in the south but he will be present in the north, I guess he's doing everything to satisfy the people that got us the spot we are today simply because he felt their votes will get him to the seat of power.

Goodluck to Nigeria anyway, as long as the travelling boarders are still open then we can all leave the country for them when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by matrixme(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Like I commented the other day. Tinubu is a conditional philanthropist. There are worst cases of flooding in Kogi, Benue and Balyesa states, but the old bat turned his compass to Kano to pacify them again. The other time he donated billions to Kano fire victims. This romance with Hausa/Fulani group is going to fail ultimately. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims by wales4real(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Brother I'm only trying to support your view. Obi is the hypocrite. I am for BAT
Okhuadams:
Just as stupid as you. No wonder your friends and neighbors warned me of your stupidity I never believe them until now no wonder you are like this very insultive bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form / What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.