Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (14931 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Harni(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:
Obi na crook. For the man to have followers make naija tire me....

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry

Let your Tinubu or athiefnuku use the same tactics to campaign naa...
I have seen that you are among those that sell their future because of 5k and agege bread... Or maybe you are among the money bags.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by donprinyo(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2022
uniformly hired crowd
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Tzar(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2022
None of the contestants is better than the other. There is nothing Tinubu has done that Obi hasn't done too
Obi killed and dumped Igbos in a river, prevented opposition from campaigning, under-developed Anambra, stole and invested Anambra money for personal gains, lies and cooks up fake data, belong to a cult group, OBI has uncivilized followers, OBI is a propagandist.
So, IMO, my choice of Tinubu is not choosing a candidate that will protect my interest amongst the rotten lot.

Crvrider:

Hmmm... the bolded lacks any form of logic judging by the state the country is in presently under the rulership of APC
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by akbonus: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Neither Obi nor any of his family member has come out to debunk reports that Obi fellow drug kingpins killed his father. Obi has never come out to tell the people how someone like him that graduated with 3rd class in philosophy became a billionaire... Ask him these questions...

TIFNUBU WHO NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL IS A BILLIONAIRE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF SOMEONE WHO EVEN GOT 3RD CLASS IN PHILOSOPHY IN A NIGERIA UNIVERSITY THAT CAN BE VERIFIED,NOT SOME INVISIBLE FEDERAL GOVT COLLEGE IBADAN OR CHICAGO SCAM OR MOBIL SHIT.I AM SURE THE DRUG YOU CARRYING FOR HIM AS A MULL IS AFECTING YOUR BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by OsunOriginal: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
oikirodah:
Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise: APC Rallies Rattles Obidient Movement 

Copyright protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/empty-barrels-make-the-loudest-noise-apc-and-pdp-rallies-rattles-obidient-movement/

Source iReporteronline.

Their noise has even reduced... thanks to Lagos youths for shutting them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ATLIEN2027: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary and his IPOB Zombidient supporters are clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by jutan: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Money sharing is your problem..wow what a human that u are
alanto:

How can you say you suspend campaign and you are going all over the place to campaign, I hate the man's hypocrisy. He doesn't want to fund the campaign... He doesn't want to share money to the campaign council... Watch how he said he will suspend campaign until the flooding season is over, that's a natural disaster how does anybody know if it's going to end? Obi is a fraud... He's the worse among the candidates.... I just don't like the hypocrisy and pretence... angry
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by akbonus: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Neither Obi nor any of his family member has come out to debunk reports that Obi fellow drug kingpins killed his father. Obi has never come out to tell the people how someone like him that graduated with 3rd class in philosophy became a billionaire... Ask him these questions...

TIFNUBU WHO NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL IS A BILLIONAIRE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF SOMEONE WHO EVEN GOT 3RD CLASS IN PHILOSOPHY IN A NIGERIA UNIVERSITY THAT CAN BE VERIFIED,NOT SOME INVISIBLE FEDERAL GOVT COLLEGE IBADAN OR CHICAGO SCAM OR MOBIL SHIT.I AM SURE THE DRUG YOU CARRYING FOR HIM AS A MULL IS AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN.I PITY YOUR PARENTS,IF ONLY THEY KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FunKiller: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

Eat sh!t useless agbado urchin. Sniff your masters coke and cry more Obi is your next president

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by FunKiller: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2022
akbonus:

TIFNUBU WHO NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL IS A BILLIONAIRE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF SOMEONE WHO EVEN GOT 3RD CLASS IN PHILOSOPHY IN A NIGERIA UNIVERSITY THAT CAN BE VERIFIED,NOT SOME INVISIBLE FEDERAL GOVT COLLEGE IBADAN OR CHICAGO SCAM OR MOBIL SHIT.I AM SURE THE DRUG YOU CARRYING FOR HIM AS A MULL IS AFFECTING YOUR BRAIN.I PITY YOUR PARENTS,IF ONLY THEY KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF.

Don't mind these unless agbado urchins. They don't like themselves and want others to be like them. We won't vote in any sick desperate old kleptomaniac evil theif as president.
Peter obi all the way 2023
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by akbonus: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2022
THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT THE YORUBAS,TIFNUBU SUPPORTERS AND HIS CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING,SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS POLITICS SHOULD TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE MAKING A VERY WRONG COMPARISON,EVEN THE GREAT JAGABAN MASTER PLANNER SHOULD KNOW BETTER.TIFNUBU HANDLERS SHOULD SHOW US SUCH CROWD IN THE SS,AND NORTHERN STATES,IT IS OBVIOUS YOU CAN'T GET THIS IN THE SE,JUST AS OBI CANNOT GET THIS IN LAGOS OR SW STATES,HOWEVER THE CROWD THAT OBI PULLED IN LAGOS LET TIFNUBU PULL IT IN ANAMBRA THEN WE WILL BE SHAKING THAT WE HAVE AN OPPOSITION FROM TIFNUBU CAMP.WE ARE BUSY WORKING ON TAKING OVER NIGERIA SOME YORUBAS ARE BUSY COMPETING WITH OBI,OBIDIENTS AND IBO PEOPLE,I JUST PITY THEM.MEANWHILE I AM FROM DELTA STATE A CORE DELTAN,BECAUSE THE NEXT THING YOU WILL DO IS TO ATTACK IBOS,IPOB,OBI AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY.SEYI TIFNUBU GO AND GATHER THIS CROWD IN ANAMBRA AND ADAMAWA THEN WE WILL KNOW YOU ARE READY.BOASTING ANY NUMBER IN LAGOS IS TOTAL WASTE OF EFFORT AND RESOURCES,THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS TIFNUBU HIGHEST VOTE WILL COME FROM LAGOS STATE,BUT NOT OSUN OR OYO.SO SEYI YOU NEVER START WORK.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alanto: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are the highest hypocrites! Obi openly said that he will not give shishi and you are still lamenting that he doesn't want to give money. He told you no campaign that he is on rescue mission of flood victims, you are still lamenting why he visited Flood Victims. What is your problem?
You are the bigger hypocrite... If he doesn't want to give shi shi what's the donation he's taking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Freebills12: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
alanto:

You are the bigger hypocrite... If he doesn't want to give shi shi what's the donation he's taking for?

Seems like you are high! How is donations (palliative) to flood victims be equated to money given to electorate in order to have their votes?
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
alanto:

This thing is paining you baaad. Take it easy and get used to the sacred fact that Tinubu will NEVER be president.
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ozimec(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
oikirodah:
Empty Barrels Make The Loudest Noise: APC Rallies Rattles Obidient Movement 

Copyright protected.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/empty-barrels-make-the-loudest-noise-apc-and-pdp-rallies-rattles-obidient-movement/

Source iReporteronline.

You mean rented crowd?
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Laple0541(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Go back to trends its the Yoruba who started insulting Obi and playing your usual tribal hatred, lies and propaganda against him, the same game and patten you used against Jonathan in 2015 the same hate filled campaign you people used against Obi when he was with Atiku in 2019, you people are surprised that Peter Obi is an emerging force, your greed and your hatred wouldn't want you to see him rising, you people were so surprised that other parts of the country are supporting him, as usual you started your genetic altitudal pull him down tendencies which you are known for, Obi is not Jonathan, his supporters will never allow you people to pull him down like you did to Jonathan and will play the play the game witu you and never allow you to use your media mob against Obi, you people now turn it to obi supporters are hostile and aggressive, for obi supporters, the next option is Atiku instead of Tinubu, you know Atiku has been their preferred candidate, Tinubu can go to hell nobody from as or she will support him

Obi had taught you his supporters how to lie! FYI Obi had never even dreamed of contesting when you yeeebos had been attacking Tinubu as if he's the one that ate up the brains of your regional politicians which made them unproductive politically and development wise.

Anyway the abuse must continue even till after the election, it must even lead to gbas gbos so that later everyone will know their boundaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alanto: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Seems like you are high! How is donations (palliative) to flood victims be equated to money given to electorate in order to have their votes?
Werey leleyi o
So the different account wey obi and labor party drop na for palliative? Hmmm the wey una de lie speak so much about una candidate... Abeg go sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Idiotseverywher: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Laple0541:

Obi had taught you his supporters how to lie! FYI Obi had never even dreamed of contesting when you yeeebos had been attacking Tinubu as if he's the one that ate up the brains of your regional politicians which made them unproductive politically and development wise.

Anyway the abuse must continue even till after the election, it must even lead to gbas gbos so that later everyone will know their boundaries.
. Abi ooo the gbas gbos should even be soonest let everyone know his or her level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Freebills12: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
alanto:

Werey leleyi o
So the different account wey obi and labor party drop na for palliative? Hmmm the wey una de lie speak so much about una candidate... Abeg go sit down

Because he dropped account for people's support makes him a Lier? How does that negate the fact that he is not giving shishi
Re: Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Siscooh: 5:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Vello:

See this genetic hater from a generation of haters and from the hate infected dot enclave.
I've come to see that the evil in man makes him think every other person is like him.
You hate Hausas
You hate Yorubas
You hate Fulanis
You hate Ijaws
You hate the Ikweres
You hate the Benin
You hate the Kwarans
You hate the Britons
You hate America
You hate Chinese
The list goes on and on yet open that gutter hate filled gut of yours to label every other person as hateful!
Ori Iya e ti gbale!
One of the most despicable person I have ever encountered.
Full blown delusion of persecution is your problem.

Sorry I am not Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Killed In Bauchi Suicide Attack / PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR / PDP, Atiku’s Witnesses Sing Discordant Tunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.