Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power (26493 Views)

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by ukandi1(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
This is African philosophy being recreated by the masters of photocopy, China.

The sit tight in power syndrome is exclusive right of African leaders.
I hope China use it to better effect.

5 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Westchester(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Wetin concern Muslims with Xi getting a Third Term?

Because most Muslims sees the US, UK and other western countries as the enemies but would still rather live in the West than live with in the countries of their so-called heroes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by tishbite41(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
treatise:

The beginning of Xi's fall, mark my words.
I really think so

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Confirmedzombie: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
How I wish Buhari aspired for a third term. Nigerians would have gladly voted him again.

It is only the blind and brainwashed ipob terorists that don't see any good work in Buhari.

Im glad Tinubu is taking over from Buhari to build on to the legacies of Buhari.

Peter obi and his blind supporters are scam .

Nigerians already reject obi. No igbo man can ever rule Nigeria.

How can a minority 5% rule Nigeria.

We reject obi by fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Soulsymbol99: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
And I use 2 think only African leaders hv dis MUST DIE IN POWER syndrome. it actually a human thing.

3 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Greenscientist: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Westchester:
And Muslims and most Africans sees the West as the enemy
The kill and oppress your opposition type of politics is what y'all clamor for but would rather go to the US or UK than go to north Korea, China or Russia undecided

I won't go either way.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by tubolancer(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Putin, Xi bad combinations, let us prepare.......
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by ivandragon: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Hmm...
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by tubolancer(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Xi Jinping, Putin and Peter Obi have one thing in common. They have their country at heart.
I will be donating my life's savings in support of PO
Donate it to your parents.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by crossbreedwears(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2022
If you believe Obi is the rescue then you're the most foolish man on earth. You don't trust politicians
LagosInter:
Let's give Buhari a third term.

God forbid bad thing. I almost fainted typing that.

Obi to the rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Siramen2001(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2022
If you are to choose one visa out of the US Uk Iran China and Russia or any Western Conutry wish one will you choose base on your love and impression
lhordspy:
This man is expected to stay for Life surely.

All he needs is just balls, to confront the evil westerner's influence and bullying on his country.

China x Russia x Northkorea x Iran

#TheWinningTeam.

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by lhordspy: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Siramen2001:
If you are to choose one visa out of the US Uk Iran China and Russia or any Western Conutry wish one will you choose base on your love and impression

China.

Second option - Russia

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Buckeyemedia1: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish Buhari aspired for a third term. Nigerians would have gladly voted him again.

It is only the blind and brainwashed ipob terorists that don't see any good work in Buhari.

Im glad Tinubu is taking over from Buhari to build on to the legacies of Buhari.

Peter obi and his blind supporters are scam .

Nigerians already reject obi. No igbo man can ever rule Nigeria.

How can a minority 5% rule Nigeria.

We reject obi by fire
It is been a while since I heard those empty Barrels make any sound about the land of the rising sun.

Yet Ikenga Mazi Nnamdi Kanuri is still incarcerated?

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Buckeyemedia1: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Siramen2001:
Holiday Visa State side, business Visa China.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Yusman316(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
LagosInter:

Obi to the rescue
No worry you go soon understand say Nigeria problem pass as you dey think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by BreakingNews21: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
He has done good for this country and he doesn't start or get into wars like the EU ,US and now (broke UK grin).

Almost everything we own is 'Made in China'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Alwaysready(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Xi Jinping, Putin and Peter Obi have one thing in common. They have their country at heart.

Donate to me too,I am an Obidient to the core .

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Honchoslim16(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
They couldn't see the old me, I done revamped
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Corporate2020: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:

After donating your life savings, don't let me see you sleeping under Lagos bridges or robbing in the traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Buckeyemedia1: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Corporate2020:

After donating your life savings, don't let me see you sleeping under Lagos bridges or robbing in the traffic
Someone like that Englishmart that still stays with his parents, what kind of savings can that kind of person have?

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by BestMan001: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
LagosInter:

Obi to the rescue

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by hakhin2(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

All he needs is just balls, to confront the evil westerners influence and bullying on his country.

#TheWinningTeam.

Why not go and join the 'winning team' in China,Russia,North Korea and Iran' instead of going to mountains for America,UK,Canada and other western countries visas.....Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2022
Urchins Sabi where China dey for map?

Copy and paste grin

2 Likes

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Fearyourcreator: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2022
englishmart:
Your last statement mehn!
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Sweetvie: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2022
Nice one grin
Weldone
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by deeway200(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

All he needs is just balls, to confront the evil westerners influence and bullying on his country.

#TheWinningTeam.
Wild goose chase
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by ransomed: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
A dictator in the order of Adolphus Hitler has been created. Agents of Armageddon are strategically taking positions .l

1 Like

Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by akwesenana: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Dictator of a working nation.
I'll prefer that to a democratic bat.
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by Jnana19(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
How dare you compare those men to peter obi are u sick obi has no qualities and can never be compared to any of those men pls pull down this your stupid comment
englishmart:
Re: China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power by seanwilliam(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

#TheWinningTeam.
Can you choose the bolded over usa, Canada, uk and Germany for education , tech, healthcare and future for your kids?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus / Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.