Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State (654 Views)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Reasons Tinubu Will Floor Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Osun had no money, everything was bleak and slow, there was no industry, no school and no markets, no place for one to build an evil empire. An indigen of the poor state fled the state and sought refuge in Lagos, claimed Lagos and stayed there till now.

Why?

Lagos was richer, the seaports and big markets are there. Lagos was a completed work, completed by the British, Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buharri, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha.
The infrastructure in Lagos were there before Tinubu arrived Lagos, he added nothing to the prosperous state.
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
If not for Lagos money (which was developed by federal government oil money, Tinubu won't be more popular than Ishaq Oloyede today.
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by Bontafa: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu went to Lagos in search of pampers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Take a look at Osun state and show me where MC Oluomo wold have set up his agrero empire to milk the people of Lagos foe Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by Michelle70(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu was a crook na.

Who no sabi that man.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by Bontafa: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
Take a look at Osun state and show me where MC Oluomo wold have set up his agrero empire to milk the people of Lagos foe Tinubu?

Na witchcraft make this place look like this ?

Abi na poverty?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2022
This is where Tinubu hails from, Iragbiji. Some people say there has never been electricity in Tinubu's hometown since God the Father created this earth. And Tinubu is asking to re Nigeria so he can keep us in darkness?

Heeeeeeey! This is painful.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu will be taken back to Iragbiji when he will be buried, I heard that real Lagosians are already saying he won't be buried in Lagos since he is not from here.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by AdamuKD: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2022
grin
Tilumbu is a Yoruba Ipob according to his senseless and worthless urchins
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Tilumbu is a Yoruba Ipob according to his senseless and worthless urchins

I didn't know that Tinubu was from Osun state. Why is he running from his real hometown.
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by adekolaelect(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:
Osun had no money, everything was bleak and slow, there was no industry, no school and no markets, no place for one to build an evil empire. An indigen of the poor state fled the state and sought refuge in Lagos, claimed Lagos and stayed there till now.

Why?

Lagos was richer, the seaports and big markets are there. Lagos was a completed work, completed by the British, Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buharri, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha.
The infrastructure in Lagos were there before Tinubu arrived Lagos, he added nothing to the prosperous state.
write up from Wailing family

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by AdamuKD: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

I didn't know that Tinubu was from Osun state. Why is he running from his real hometown.
Because they don't have money like Lagos state
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
write up from Wailing family

Do you think Tinubu will ever return to Iragbiji?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by BloomingDale(f): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2022
That place be like this bible verse

And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him.

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
That place be like this bible verse

And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him.

grin cheesy cheesy

I am planning a charity event to see how we can connect light to the people of Iragbiji. These are our brothers and they deserve to have electricity.
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by adekolaelect(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
successmatters:

Do you think Tinubu will ever return to Iragbiji?
It is his life to choose as you choose to become bitterness wailing fellow .
Re: The Real Reasons Tinubu Disowned Osun State by successmatters(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
It is his life to choose as you choose to become bitterness wailing fellow .

I think he will return one day, after EFCC probe and after serving his time when they will nationalise all his assets/loots.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! U.S Ambassador Storms Tinubu's House To Arrest Him!! / Transportation Cost-how You Surviving / Tinubu’s Latest Gab: “100 Bag Thousand Barrels Of Oil”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.