Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu (506 Views)

Shehu Sani: Tinubu’s Assurance Is Like That Of A Native Doctor To A Sick Man / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by najibibrahimidr: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAXcosF--xA

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu stated that he is only contesting in Nigeria’s presidential election and not in a sport that requires physical fitness, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking at a dinner organised in honour of the APC presidential candidate by the business community in Kano, Tinubu slammed his critics who claimed he is not fit and healthy to run for presidency. Rhetorically asking the audience who cheered him, Tinubu said;

I am standing before you, “Do I look like a sick man?”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by jasperedetedet: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2022
E be like nah
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2022
You not wanted
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by cherishmichael: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2022
All this are not the main point people are saying he is sick, the main reason here is this, you might not be competing for sports yes! but that seat is more than any sport that requires an active leader, and not every leader that will turn it to a hospital bed.
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by KGD10: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:
All this are not the main point person are saying he is sick, the main reason here is this, you might not be competing for sports yes! but that seat is more than any sport that requires an active leader, and not every leader that will turn it to a hospital bed.

Are his doctor? You dey mad?
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by AdamuKD: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2022
grin
What a useless talk from a useless man
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by AdamuKD: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

E pain this urchin oh grin
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by cherishmichael: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Get out!! Go and brush before you open that gutter, and your entire family are the ones madness will consume.
Imagine very rude, if i did not mention you, never you mention me, if you don't want to see crazy
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2022
You aren't contesting at Sick people's home ward president too.
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by KGD10: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2022
cherishmichael:

Get out!! Go and brush before you open that gutter, and your entire family are the ones madness will consume.
Imagine very rude, if i did not mention you, never you mention me, if you don't want to see crazy

Go tell that to your father! I ask again, are you his doctor? You dey mad?
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by cherishmichael: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
KGD10:

Go tell that to your father! I ask again, are you his doctor? You dey mad?

Sorry i and a mad person don't have words to exchange.
Re: I Am Not Contesting For WWE Wrestling, Do I Look Like A Sick Man? - Tinubu by jasperedetedet: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjvWKhi6rvQ
Xi Jinping secures third term as China’s leader

Xi Jinping secured a historic third term as China’s leader on Sunday and filled his inner circle with close allies, achieving after a decade in power complete dominance over the ruling Communist Party.

(1) (Reply)

Fitch Global Has Confirmed Peter Obi Is The Reason Tinubu Will Win / Atiku In Fresh Scandal Over Us Trip In 2018 / Why Tinubu Is Not Indicted In Trending US Case – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.