Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? (5624 Views)

Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by dallasi: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2022
owobokiri:

There's no Nzeogwu in the tribal picture you posted. It was the Sarduana and the grossly inept northern boys he earnestly recruited into the army, so that the British will train them for the north. Those boys will later hyjack power for decades and turn Nigeria into a pariah state.
Get your facts correct.

it never change the fact that Nzeogwu killed Sardauna.
an elected democratically Government was usurped by an igbo man for tribal reasons.
the only tribe that cannot lives with others in the whole of universe

3 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by owobokiri(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
dallasi:

it never change the fact that Nzeogwu killed Sardauna.
an elected democratically Government was usurped by an igbo man for tribal reasons.
the only tribe that cannot lives with others in the whole of universe

Nzeogwu killed your socalled Sarduana and owned up to it! You killed Nzeogwu, so I don't know what you're ranting about. Why ripping pregnant women open over that then? Did they plan the coup with Nzeogwu too?

Bukar Sukar Dimka killed Murtala Muhammad, was that for tribal reasons too? Buhari staged a coup against shagari, a fellow Fulani. Was that for tribal reasons too?

Babangida staged a coup against Buhari, a fellow northerner and a co conspirator in the July 29 coup! Was that for tribal reasons too?

Even your Murtala chased Gowon into exile and most probably would have killed him too if he was in Nigeria! Was that for tribal or regional or religious reasons!?
Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that Nzeogwu killed Sarduana based on Igbo consensus to do so?

If you can not term Dimkas coup a Berom or Angas or Tiv coup, why the desperation to foist an ethnic tag on Nzeogwus coup, if not for you tribal jealousy and hate!?

And why should I live in the same country with you? Do we share the same umbilical cord!?!?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Christistruth00:
cool

Gen Ironsi made a Calamitous mistake by unconstitutionally Forcefully taking over Power and refusing to Put the Coup Plotters on Trial

while he made sure Adaka Boro was sentenced to death almost immediately for the Niger Delta Rebellion

Gen Ironsi even promoted one of the Coup Plotters Which was in detention

Not to talk of Gen Ironsi’s abolishing of the Regional Autonomy Which had taken years to negotiate and establish before Independence

Lt Col Yakubu Pam who was a Northern Christian was Slaughtered by Anuforo despite all his Pleading

Yakubu Pam was the Army’s Quarter Master General he didn’t even have any fighting formations under him

https://maxsiollun./2009/04/17/igbo-soldiers-plotted-coup-from-independence-day-ejoor/

Max Siollun never made any of these declarations. As an avid follower of his works, he never mentioned any of these. Your website is not authentic either, registering a domain in Max's name doesn't make it his. So I stand corrected, can you point me to any of his work with these commentaries.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by asanausana91: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
owobokiri:
Theophilus Danjuma (he used to answer "Theophilus" whenever a Christian was the president and "Yakubu" whenever a Muslim becomes the president), was a "Major" in the Nigerian Army during the January 15th coup that led to the overthrow of Tafawa Balewa and the killing of the Sarduana of sokoto, together with other Army officers. During that coup which was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in Kaduna and Ifeajuna in the South, the Kaduna operations went successfully according to the plotters plans and within 30 minutes, Nzeogwu was announcing the coup as successful. But down South in Lagos, the then Chief of Army staff one General Aguiyi Ironsi confronted the coup plotters and crushed the coup. He will later arrest all of them , including Kaduna Nzeogwu whom he used Obasanjo (Nzeogwus best friend then) to lure to Lagos from Kaduna. That was how the January 15th coup ended, otherwise the president would have been either Ifeajuna or Nzeogwu.

Six months later, northerners who felt that most of their politicians and military men bore the greater chunk of the killings that occured during the January 15th coup, which has now been dubbed "The Igbo coup", started protesting. Their sons in the army started plotting on a "revenge" too. It was a very toxic period politically. General Ironsi was aware, yet trusted northern officers with a great deal of strategic appointments. For instance, colonel Gowon was made the Chief of Army staff. The question for those who wanted revenge was; revenge against who? Revenge against igbos!? But Igbos did not send Nzeogwu nor Ifeajuna to organize a coup. These officers plotted this coup out of their own volition. But by July 29th of the same year, a counter coup by northern officers was on its way. Most of the officers who organized this counter coup of July 29 were from the present day middle belt with few coming from the far north. Some of them will end up becoming very politically powerful in Nigeria afterwards. They included Major Theophilus Danjuma, Gado Nasko, Murtala Muhammad, Muhammadu Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Mamman Vatsa, Ibrahim Bako, Sani Abacha, Bissalla... etc

In July 1966, General Ironsi who was now the Head of State following the death of the prime minister Tafawa Balewa, was going around the whole country trying to dtum up support for a "unification decree" he was touting that was very unpopular in the north. He travelled to Ibadan from the north to consult with local leaders. In the early morning of July 29th, the officer who was chosen for the job of securing the president while he was at Ibadan, organized his men and attacked the governors lodge there with northern soldiers! He abducted Ironsi, tied his legs to a military truck, dragged him around Ibadan and later shot him dead in few hours time , together with the then military governor of the western region! This officer will then team up with other northern officers to kill every Eastern military officers in the barracks! More than 300 military officers of Eastern origin were killed this way. The irony here is that most of these killed officers even helped Ironsi to stop the Jan 15th coup from being a success story! Some were buried alive..

That officer that was in charge of Ironsis security but later abducted and killed him was/is no other than Major Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma. That was how that crooked military officer became so prominent and powerful in Nigeria afterwards. He, with his murderous gang will later ter continue the killings during the war and destroyed whatever that was left of Nigerias unity afterwards. Nigerianns always forget too that Danjuma was also the one ex General who made it a point of duty to go to Aso Rock towards the end of the 2015 elections in other to warn Jonathan to hand over to Buhari. He did so because they never trusted Jonathan from Day one, since Jonathan was not a preferred northerner. Danjuma thought that Buhari had a more general Northern agenda but he was wrong, Buhari had his own plans. Dude was fixated on the Fulani agenda. All these later days buyers remorse from Danjuma has a lot to do with Buhari outsmarting him and little to do with his socalled love for Nigerians. Theophilus Danjuma only wanted a perennial northern domination of Nigeria. He never contented that some of his socalled "northern brothers and friends" will stretch things further by insisting on a particular tribe to be on top.
is that the reason Peter Obi is coming for revenge?

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by asanausana91: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freethinker87:

Max Siollun never made any of these declarations. As an avid follower of his works, he never mentioned any of these. Your website is not authentic either, registering a domain in Max's name doesn't make it his. So I stand corrected, can you point me to any of his work with these commentaries.
you ipob terrorists will be writing rubbish. You better warn the ipob small children that never experienced any war

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Greenback: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Christistruth00:
cool

Gen Ironsi made a Calamitous mistake by unconstitutionally Forcefully taking over Power and refusing to Put the Coup Plotters on Trial

while he made sure Adaka Boro was sentenced to death almost immediately for the Niger Delta Rebellion

Not to talk of Gen Ironsi’s abolishing of the Regional Autonomy Which had taken years to negotiate and establish before Independence

Lt Col Yakubu Pam who was a Northern Christian was Slaughtered by Anuforo despite all his Pleading

Yakubu Pam was the Army’s Quarter Master General he didn’t even have any fighting formations under him

https://maxsiollun./2009/04/17/igbo-soldiers-plotted-coup-from-independence-day-ejoor/
Nobody asked you for this headless chicken ogogoro sermon on the beer parlor grin
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by asanausana91: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
chrisxxx:
Poster what you wrote is the truth. However I heard after killing these northern leaders which most northerners initially celebrated some people particularly Igbos in the north started jesting how they were killed. Some waxed it in songs. This provoked the emotion and sentiment of those concerned. I like being balanced in whatever I do.
However I think Danjuma no matter how rich he has become may not be living a happy life considering what is happening now and the role he played in betraying someone who so much trusted him. The role he played them was given to him as a Christian northerner. Ironsi saw him as a Christian brother including Gowon. They might have been worshipping and fellowshipping in the same Chapel. He will be remembering all these now and believe me he is not happy. Religious tie is stronger than even some blood ties.
the yakubu Pam that was killed by the igbos was he a Muslim? Igbos don't consider you to be a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.
Just look at how they treated Adaka Boro.

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
you ipob terrorists will be writing rubbish. You better warn the ipob small children that never experienced any war

Skip the name calling for now. Just point me to Max Siollun's work where he mentioned the declarations you highlighted.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by chrisxxx(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
the yakubu Pam that was killed by the igbos was he a Muslim? Igbos don't consider you to be a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.
Just look at how they treated Adaka Boro.
Bros let's let this be.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Prolific007(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
ajidikun:
Stop these nonsense, everybody knows why the Fulani always call the tivs munchi. General T.Y. Danjuma was not born when the tivs was given that name because of your ancestors addiction of stealing and eating Fulani cows.Danjuma has nothing to do with your problem,stop stealing Fulani cows and see how you will experience peace in benue.

So how about those killed in Plateau state. Is it as a result of them stealing Fulani cows too?

I know you must be a jukun man that's why you're spewing trash. Very lazy set of fellows. Hate and bitterness will kill you towards Tiv people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by payosehtor(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Orfankwagh:
He has being using the fulanis to send the tivs away from taraba without knwing that one day the fulanis will return to claim back those lands with terror and violence
you are in The know
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Racoon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
epondudu:
These are the names of senior Officer that participated in the coup and their region

Lt. Colonel Murtala Muhammed -KANO FAR NORTH
Lieutenant Paul Chabri Tarfa -ADAMAWA. FAR NORTH
Lt. Colonel Joseph Akahan BENUE N.CENTRAL
Captain Isa Bukar- BORNO. FAR NORTH
Major Theophilus Danjuma -TARABA N.CENTRAL.
Major Abba Kyari - BORNO FAR NORTH
Major Martin Adamu -UNKNOWN
Major Shittu Alao -BORN IN PLATEAU
Major Musa Usman -KADUNA FAR NORTH
Captain Joseph Garba- PLATEAUE N.CENTRAL
Captain Ibrahim Taiwo -KWARA BORN IN NIGER
Captain Baba Usman -KADUNA FAR NORTH
Captain Abdul D.S. Wya- KADUNA FAR NORTH
Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari -KATSINA FAR NORTH
Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida - NIGER N. CENTRAL
Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako -NIGER N. CENTRAL
Lieutenant William Walbe -PLATUE N. CENTRAL
Lieutenant Mamman Vatsa - NIGER N.CENTRAL
Lieutenant Buka Suka Dimka- N.CENTRAL
Lieutenant Yakubu Dambo- NORTH CENTRAL
Lieutenant Garba A. Dada -KADUNA FAR NORTH
Lieutenant Garba Duba- KADUNA FAR NORTH
Lieutenant Mohammed Balarabe Haladu- KANO
Lieutenant Malami Mahe Nassarawa-NORTH CENTRAL
Lieutenant James Onoja - UNKNOWN
Lieutenant Abdulahhi Shelleng- ADAMAWA FAR N. Lieutenant D.S. Abubakar-KADUNA FAR NORTH
Second Lieutenant Sani Abacha -KANO FAR NORTH .
Second Lieutenant Muhammadu Gado Nasko- NIGER
Sergeant Paul Dickson- UNKNOWN
Sergeant Sabo Kwale- UNKNOW
Corporal John Shagaya -PLATEAU N.CENTRAL
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by payosehtor(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
ajidikun:
Stop these nonsense, everybody knows why the Fulani always call the tivs munchi. General T.Y. Danjuma was not born when the tivs was given that name because of your ancestors addiction of stealing and eating Fulani cows.Danjuma has nothing to do with your problem,stop stealing Fulani cows and see how you will experience peace in benue.
must you display that your jukun hatred against the Tiv here and twist the truth in your usual style ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
Greenback:

Nobody asked you for this headless chicken ogogoro sermon on the beer parlor grin

If you knew and understood History Kanu and IPOB wouldn't still be Scamming all of you

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freethinker87:

Lol !!!

The Website belongs to Max Siollun

He updated the information on his Website after Gen David Ejoor gave the interview

I hope you were not one if those Who were Jumping for joy without questioning anything or asking for evidence when Kanu said President Buhari had died in London 5 years ago and a Clone called Jubril El Sudan was the one ruling Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Lol !!!

The Website belongs to Max Siollun

He updated the information on his Website after Gen David Ejoor gave the interview

I hope you were not one if those Who were Jumping for joy without questioning anything or asking for evidence when Kanu said President Buhari had died in London 5 years ago and a Clone called Jubril El Sudan was the one ruling Nigeria

Nah! Dr Max owns no such website. The only website he owns is a blog on WordPress which I'm an avid reader of. So tell me again, where did he make the declarations you posted?

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by owobokiri(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
asanausana91:
is that the reason Peter Obi is coming for revenge?

Tinupoo is coming for revenge over the gruesome killings of MKO Abiola and his wife, right?
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freethinker87:

Nah! Dr Max owns no such website. The only website he owns is a blog on WordPress which I'm an avid reader of. So tell me again, where did he make the declarations you posted?

It is Max Siollun's Website he even announced the other Website on it when he was about to move to the New one

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
dallasi:

You also forgot to mentioned
On the right of your screen was Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu when the Sardauna of Sokoto visited the young officers during their school days at the Sandhurst Academy, London. Years later, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and co terrorists killed the Sardauna

dallasi you have done well to Post this Photo though I know that the sons of Perdition will start their insults I will tell you why the body Language in the Photograph was closest between the Sardauna and Nzeogwu

Sardauna was Nzeogwu's father's friend and because Nzeogwu was expelled from St John's Secondary School in Kaduna for Starting a Riot there and attacking a Teacher who also happened to be a Reverend Father he was rejected when he tried to join the Officer Corp the first time since Character is a very important Criteria that is looked at before anyone can become an Officer Cadet

In desperation Nzeogwu after being rejected as an Officer Cadet had joined the Nigerian Army as a lowly recruit without any Educational Qualifications or School Testimonials

The following year it was the Sardauna who used his Political Influence as a favour to his friend Nzeogwu's father to overide the requirements to get Nzeogwu accepted into the Army's Officer Corps and the Nigerian Army Training College in Kaduna

The Treachers and Rev Father's of St John's School in Kaduna had prior to this made sure they let the Army know exactly what they thought of Nzeogwu's Character as Nzeogwu had been given the Chance to return to the School to take his final exam if he would only apologize which he had absolutely refused to do

If Sardauna had not intervened on Nzeogwu's behalf the Army recruitment dept had made up their minds that Nzeogwu was not Officer Corp material and had already rejected him.

Nzeogwu's father was a Senior Official of the Northern Regions Electricity Power Company in Kaduna which Sardauna visited often and that was how Nzeogwu's father became a Friend to the Sardauna who took Nzeogwu as a Son

But to be honest and balanced Nzeogwu's Junior Brother did recently publicly make it known that Nzeogwu's family were very unhappy about everything that had happened because the Sardauna was a Close family friend

This is a Video of the very Same Nzeogwu about 8 years after the photograph describing how he had killed the Sardauna who had been his benefactor by helping him to become an Army Officer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ2pcLO9HSc

4 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:

It is Max Siollun's Website he even announced the other Website on it when he was about to move to the New one

LOL Where did he announce it? Just point me to the post, please. Dey there dey whine urself.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL Where did he announce it? Just point me to the post, please. Dey there dey whine urself.

Max Siollun responds to Posts and questions email him and ask
I have followed him for years and have at least 20 communications with him
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Max Siollun responds to Posts and questions email him

This WordPress www.maxsiollun. Wordpress com has been running since 2014 and it's the only platform where Dr Max shares his work. I'll like to know where you got those declarations from because the website you cited as your source isn't even Max's.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Max Siollun responds to Posts and questions email him and ask
I have followed him for years and have at least 20 communications with him

LOL Calm down communicator. Just lead us to this private communication you had with Dr Max where he gave you the new website and made those declarations. Enough talking, show us a little proof.

You, tribal jingoists, post crap from fraudulent websites to suit your ungodly agenda. It's time to show proof and you're running around like a headless chicken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL Calm down communicator. Just lead us to this private communication you had with Dr Max where he gave you the new website and made those declarations. Enough talking, show us a little proof.

You, tribal jingoists, post crap from fraudulent websites to suit your ungodly agenda. It's time to show proof and you're running around like a headless chicken.

Are you now Calling Max Siollun an unGodly Tribal Jingoist and headless Chicken because this is exactly the very same Story from his WordPress blog?

Type in David Ejoor and the Story Pops up

I await your apology for your insults

3 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Are you now Calling Max Siollun an unGodly Tribal Jingoist and headless Chicken because this is exactly the very same Story from his WordPress blog?

Type in David Ejoor and the Story Pops up

I await your apology for your insults

Oga I did not ask you what Major David Ejoor said in an interview. These were the comments you made citing Dr Max as the source. I only asked you to show me where he made the declarations. Stop running around like a headless chicken.

Christistruth00:
cool

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Freethinker87:

Oga I did not ask you what Major David Ejoor said in an interview. These were the comments you made citing Dr Max as the source. I only asked you to show me where he made the declarations. Stop running around like a headless chicken.

Liar

I posted the Title of David Ejoor's interview that Max Siollun Posted

You accused me of posting stuff from a fraudulent website and called me a Tribal Jingoist despite the fact that the David Ejoor interview is still on Max Siollun's WordPress site till now

I know you are deliberately twisting things because you hate what Gen Ejoor said

5 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 5:39am On Oct 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Interesting topic, they no longer teach history in schools again.

Says who
History is still in secondary schools that have teachers for it and students that want to take it.
History is still available in WAEC examination
History is still available in universities as BA....MA...PHD
So when did they stop teaching history in schools.
That narrative was pushed by IPOB propagandists

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that Nzeogwu killed Sarduana based on Igbo consensus to do so?

The reason why nobody want to buy your defence is that NO SINGLE IGBO POLITICAL OR MILITARY LEADERS WAS KILLED on January 29th 1966....in a coup that had over 80% of its perpetrators as igbos.
If you were not igbo you wont buy it too.
It's okay to defend your tribesmen but it's also okay to admit their error.

3 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

Igbo made Nigeria and Igbo will destroy Nigeria, we promise you that!
We know now
That's why we have also sworn that NO igboman will become president .
If IPOB like they should adopt PO officially and pick up arms when he loses in February...the same fate that befell your fathers awaits you....
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

dallasi you have done well to Post this Photo though I know that the sons of Perdition will start their insults I will tell you why the body Language in the Photograph was closest between the Sardauna and Nzeogwu

Sardauna was Nzeogwu's father's friend and because Nzeogwu was expelled from St John's School in Kaduna for Starting a Riot there and attacking a Teacher who also happened to be a Reverend Father he was rejected when he tried to join the Officer Corp the first time since Character is a very important Criteria that is looked at before anyone can become an Officer Cadet

The following year it was the Sardauna who used his Political Influence as a favour to his friend Nzeogwu's father to overide the Character requirements to get Nzeogwu accepted into the Nigerian Army Officer Corp in Kaduna

The Treachers and Rev Father's of St John's School in Kaduna had prior to this made sure they let the Army know exactly what they thought of Nzeogwu's Character as Nzeogwu had been given the Chance to return to the School to take his final exam if he would only apologize which he refused to do

If Sardauna had not intervened on Nzeogwu's behalf the Army recruitment dept had made up their minds that Nzeogwu was not Officer Corp material

Nzeogwu's father was a Senior Official of the Northern Regions Electricity Power Company in Kaduna which Sardauna visited often and that was how Nzeogwu's father became a Friend to the Sardauna who took Nzeogwu as a Son

Wow
And ironically Nzeogwu killed Sardauna
Backstabbing bastard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: From Workers' Champion To Senator-Elect - Omo-Ikirodah / Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment / Mrs Okonjo Iwela For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.