Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? (5619 Views)

Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by EagleNest(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2022
Danjuma and Gowon must be unhappy about what Nigeria has become. The military really messed up Nigeria helped by their civilian collaborators. Till today they still couldn't fix Nigeria instead it got worst.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Penguin2: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2022
exstreve:

Exactly bro. I keep saying this but my people will never learn.

Same igbos will attack we northern Christians and say shit when our villages gets attacked and now they're here claiming us as one.

I just pity northern Christians

No other ethnic group has expressed sympathy for the massacre going on in Plateau, Benue and other places like the Igbos. They’ve been the ones amplifying the attacks to make sure the world hears of the atrocities going on.

How then are you claiming that Igbos rejoice when your villages are attacked?

Why this sensational lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Igbodicool(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Difrent:

We know now
That's why we have also sworn that NO igboman will become president .
If IPOB like they should adopt PO officially and pick up arms when he loses in February...the same fate that befell your fathers awaits you....
Smiles...

We don't need your good for nothing Nigeria for anything.
I can't be in same country with people like you.
My fathers fought with the world powers not weakling of your fathers.
Even today, you have been overwhelmed by ordinary bandits and terrorists and you want to engage Igbo that dealt with your fathers until they begged US, UK, Russia for help.

You see, we will disintegrate Nigeria and your sorrow and tears will multiply.
It's a sure promise from Igbo Nation!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by udede(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2022
chrisxxx:
Poster what you wrote is the truth. However I heard after killing these northern leaders which most northerners initially celebrated some people particularly Igbos in the north started jesting how they were killed. Some waxed it in songs. This provoked the emotion and sentiment of those concerned. I like being balanced in whatever I do.
However I think Danjuma no matter how rich he has become may not be living a happy life considering what is happening now and the role he played in betraying someone who so much trusted him. The role he played them was given to him as a Christian northerner. Ironsi saw him as a Christian brother including Gowon. They might have been worshipping and fellowshipping in the same Chapel. He will be remembering all these now and believe me he is not happy. Religious tie is stronger than even some blood ties.
Hmmmm I think you are right
but you got it wrongg where you talked about igbos making jest of the north and the killings by the nzogwu gang, no such music was waxed . I actually investigated. Can you name the track and the artist or could it have disappeared to heaven ? It was all propaganda used by the north to wipe up emotions. Remember also that nzeogwu the main brain was not from the east, i hope you know that that,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2022
udede:
but you got it wrongg where you talked about igbos making jest of the north and the killings by the nzogwu gang, no such music was waxed . I actually investigated. Can you name the track and the artist or could it have disappeared to heaven ? It was all propaganda used by the north to wipe up emotions. Remember also that nzeogwu the main brain was not from the east, i hope you know that that,

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Greenback: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

If you knew and understood History Kanu and IPOB wouldn't still be Scamming all of you
Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Liar

I posted the Title of David Ejoor's interview that Max Siollun Posted

You accused me of posting stuff from a fraudulent website and called me a Tribal Jingoist despite the fact that the David Ejoor interview is still on Max Siollun's WordPress site till now

I know you are deliberately twisting things because you hate what Gen Ejoor said

I see you're trying to be sneaky so let me refresh your memory. This was the comment I quoted. I'm still asking, where did Dr Max Siollun make these declarations?

Changing your moniker from Christistruth00 to Christistruth01 does not absolve you from the fraud you tried to sell us.

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Freethinker87:

I see you're trying to be sneaky so let me refresh your memory. This was the comment I quoted. I'm still asking, where did Dr Max Siollun make these declarations?

Changing your moniker from Christistruth00 to Christistruth01 does not absolve you from the fraud you tried to sell us.

Lies take you nowhere at all
That is why some People are still looking for a Biafra that died over 50 years ago because they cannot face the Truth that they were deceived into fighting an unnecessary War

You are trying to twist things because you hate what David Ejoor said
that would still not change the fact that he confirmed Gen Ironsi was part of the Coup and their was Coup plotting since independence by those who were unhappy about Azikiwe's powerless Post

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by asanausana91: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you shouting? You are not a Christian and Christians are not known to be violent and loud mouth. I pity those northern Christians who think those core Northern love them. The relationship between core northerners and middle belterners is purely for political gains. If you like don't vote Peter Datti na you Sabi, other peace loving Nigerians will vote them. Abi European standard of life no dey hungry you? You guys like politics of bitterness, hatred, falsehood and propaganda. The middle belt needs to wise up. Igbos the most peaceful tribe in the whole of the country.
iam a Christian, I'm a redeemer. My elder brother was killed in Imo state just because he is from the north, an igbo man don't know you as a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.
The military couple that were killed and slaughtered by ipob, the husband is from southern Kaduna.
I will say again, Any northern Christian that vote for an IPOB will be the first casualty when Peter Obi start his Biafra agenda.

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Freethinker87: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2022
christistruth01:

My phone needed Charging that is why I used a second account which is deliberately similarly named otherwise you wouldn't have known who it was

Lies take you nowhere at all

You are trying to twist things because you hate what David Ejoor said
that would still not change the fact that he confirmed Gen Ironsi was part of the Coup and their was Coup plotting since independence by those who were unhappy about Azikiwe's powerless Post

For God's sake bro, I didn't ask about Maj David Ejoor. I don't even care about him. How you manage to make him the topic of our discussion is still a mystery to me.

I ask again, where in Dr Max's work did he mention the comments you referenced to him?

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
iam a Christian, I'm a redeemer. My elder brother was killed in Imo state just because he is from the north, an igbo man don't know you as a Christian as far as you are not an Igbo man.
The military couple that were killed and slaughtered by ipob, the husband is from southern Kaduna.
I will say again, Any northern Christian that vote for an IPOB will be the first casualty when Peter Obi start his Biafra agenda.

God will bless Comfort and Replenish your Family

During the Jan 1966 Coup the very First Casualty was a Yoruba Christian called Brigadier Ademulegun in Kaduna who was Murdered on his bed along with his Pregnant Wife Infront of their Screaming Children

Their daughter who Withnessed their murders said that she was told that till today her mother's blood still reappears from time to time in that bedroom
The owners told her that many times it was covered with paint to no avail

Her mother's bloodstains still appears on the wall after a While

The Coup plotters somehow managed to forget that Ojukwu was the head of the battalion at Kano and Ojukwu too didn't bother to Challenge them or attempt to save the lives of his colleagues slaughtered in Kaduna

Whenever I remember how they took one look at 9 months Pregnant Harira and her 4 Children and descended on them like a pack of Wolves I always remember how Pregnant Mrs Ademulegun was slaughtered on her bed and Infront of her Screaming Children

What was Harira's offence that IPOB found unforgivable?

She was wearing Hijab in Anambra

As if their own people no full North

4 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by christistruth01: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Freethinker87:

For God's sake bro, I didn't ask about Maj David Ejoor. I don't even care about him. How you manage to make him the topic of our discussion is still a mystery to me.

I ask again, where in Dr Max's work did he mention the comments you referenced to him?

I know you know I referred to David Ejoor who confirmed that Gen Ironsi was part of the Coup and had tried to set Ejoor up for elimination but failed

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...

We don't need your good for nothing Nigeria for anything.
I can't be in same country with people like you.
My fathers fought with the world powers not weakling of your fathers.
Even today, you have been overwhelmed by ordinary bandits and terrorists and you want to engage Igbo that dealt with your fathers until they begged US, UK, Russia for help.

You see, we will disintegrate Nigeria and your sorrow and tears will multiply.
It's a sure promise from Igbo Nation!

You will remain the third class citizen that you are....you can wail and retell the face saving LIES your fathers and uncles told you about their war.
Your plans to disintegrate the country will always fail
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Igbodicool(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Difrent:

You will remain the third class citizen that you are....you can wail and retell the face saving LIES your fathers and uncles told you about their war.
Hahahahahaha

We will disintegrate it and you go suffer!
We scatter the one Nigeria and Niger will be better than you.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Igbodicool(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Difrent:

Hahahahahaha

Nigeria will scatter and your region will suffer pass Niger Republic.
We will disintegrate it and your worst fear and nemesis will happen.

Have you forgotten your people always beg Igbo not to break Nigeria for their sake and you are here running your mouth.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha

Nigeria will scatter and your region will suffer pass Niger Republic.
We will disintegrate it and your worst fear and nemesis will happen.

Have you forgotten your people always beg Igbo not to break Nigeria for their sake and you are here running your mouth.

Yet its igbos that supposedly want to disintegrate the country that you find in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. If you really want to go the first step should be that you all crawl back to your erosion ravaged region. You will remain our slaves that will continue to serve our communities while dreaming of a utopian biafra

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Igbodicool(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Difrent:

Yet its igbos that supposedly want to disintegrate the country that you find in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. If you really want to go the first step should be that you all crawl back to your erosion ravaged region. You will remain our slaves that will continue to serve our communities while dreaming of a utopian biafra
Igbo are everywhere in the world!

Utopia and erosion ravaged Biafra yet you keep crying every day because of it.
Biafra and Igbo will torment you and make unbearable for you till death.
If you can't stay in your Nigeria alone without Igbo you can go back to the demonic kingdom where your chief demon fall down from.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

Igbo are everywhere in the world!

Utopia and erosion ravaged Biafra yet you keep crying every day because of it.
Biafra and Igbo will torment you and make unbearable for you till death.
If you can't stay in your Nigeria alone without Igbo you can go back to the demonic kingdom where your chief demon fall down from.

Never
We won't let you our slaves go
Who will provide the things we need for us If igbos go, what can they do without the Nigerian ...we will save you the misery that an utopian biafra will bring upon you....besides no free £20 to give to millions of losers
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by chrisxxx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
udede:
Bros it happened that was what provoked the Hausas. When the Igbos started to sing in the market how Bello cried before he was killed. It was not like waxing it but it was like a marketplace song

2 Likes

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by owobokiri(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
chrisxxx:

Bros it happened that was what provoked the Hausas. When the Igbos started to sing in the market how Bello cried before he was killed. It was not like waxing it but it was like a marketplace song
Nothing happened! That nonsense tale was just propaganda!
The northerners were upset that a lot of their folks died. Anybody should be upset about that too if he's effected. But going after innocent civilians and saying a song was waxed to mock the northerners is pure balderdash. The North tried a counter coup and succeeded and no northern leader mentioned this song or this tale about Igbo civilians mocking them enmass. This was just a tale told to find a convinient excuse for a massacre.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by kingBolton: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
You can try to rewrite history as much as you want but the truth will always be the truth. The first coup was an Igbo coup no matter how you try to spin it. Why was the casualties of the coup mostly from the north and south west region? Why did the Igbo officers or politicians escape the guns of the plotters?
Let's not even talk about the jaw breaking decisions ironsi himself made after taking power, Why were the coup plotters not put on trial? Why temper with the regional autonomy?

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by chrisxxx(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:

Nothing happened! That nonsense tale was just propaganda!
The northerners were upset that a lot of their folks died. Anybody should be upset about that too if he's effected. But going after innocent civilians and saying a song was waxed to mock the northerners is pure balderdash. The North tried a counter coup and succeeded and no northern leader mentioned this song or this tale about Igbo civilians mocking them enmass. This was just a tale told to find a convinient excuse for a massacre.
You may be right. I dont argue what I do not have full grasp of.
I was not born then.

1 Like

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by 9japride(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry about the death of your brother. Those other issues you raise are just propaganda and lies. Igbos have never never discriminated against any Christian from other part of the country. I doubt if you are a Christian, in the east presently there is a deliberate attempt to label any crime as ipob. Those who want the looting of the nation resources to continue, will do everything possible not to let the eastern region have their country. You guys should continue spreading hatred, it will only make the Igbos go stronger because they will understand that there are wolves waiting to attack them if they loose guide. The north have been shedding innocent bloods for a long time and the Igbos are the majority of the target. I haven't seen any other Nigeria protesting to call those murders to book? Go and ready the history of the killings in Kaduna, Kano etc. This country needs redemption.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by irumanle(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
ganisucks:

Completely wrong. The coup was probably by foreigners but planned by igbos who thought that they could deceive everyone by using their brothers from the delta igbo speaking areas. The northerners only showed them that two can play that game by using their stooges from the middle belt.

The fact is Ironsi was very unpopular and was not a politician. He was also weak, indecisive and potty trained by Ojukwu and igbo businessmen. You can't blame a patriot like danjuma for seeing this and taking action to stop the calamity that would have befallen the nation if Ironsi was allowed to continue. The cabal offered Ironsi a choice to step down and allow someone else take charge. But Ironsi, after talking with Ojukwu and some other igbo officers decided to grandstand and rebuff the offer. Danjuma simply acted out their orders.

Danjuma supported Jonathan all through and was vehemently opposed to a buhari presidency. At no time did he support or ally himself with Buhari. But since he is loyal to the cabal, he couldn't do anything about it. Now the wind is blowing south, he has simply hopped onto the new train.

What the likes of you don't get is that generals like Danjuma, OBJ, Babangida and Buhari lasted this long because they cared about nothing more than keeping the Royal Niger Charter company steady. The other guys who were tribslistic and ethno-selfish crazy were taken out a long time ago.
I love your last paragraph. It seems you are a student of history
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Igbodicool(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Difrent:

Never
We won't let you our slaves go
Who will provide the things we need for us If igbos go, what can they do without the Nigerian ...we will save you the misery that an utopian biafra will bring upon you....besides no free £20 to give to millions of losers
Hahahahahaha

We will keep tormenting you with Biafra till eternity, we know how to turn your happiness into sorrow and wailing.
We have been dealing with you and all you can do is to tell us "we are better as one country".

You can mess up with other tribes not not possibly Igbo.
With £20 we have bought your forefathers grave including the grave of your profet of piss
grin
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by T9ksy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Those who came after Ironsi did a thousand times worse, they made Ironsi look like a Saint

It might interest you to note that ONLY igbos like you good self, will perceive Ironsi- the coupist, as a saint(sic!)
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Lama70(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
TY Danjuma showed the Tivs pepper in the 1990s. They can't forget him in a hurry.

It was the reason Tiv widows protested when he was made Defence minister during Obj's first term.
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by asanausana91: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry about the death of your brother. Those other issues you raise are just propaganda and lies. Igbos have never never discriminated against any Christian from other part of the country. I doubt if you are a Christian, in the east presently there is a deliberate attempt to label any crime as ipob. Those who want the looting of the nation resources to continue, will do everything possible not to let the eastern region have their country. You guys should continue spreading hatred, it will only make the Igbos go stronger because they will understand that there are wolves waiting to attack them if they loose guide. The north have been shedding innocent bloods for a long time and the Igbos are the majority of the target. I haven't seen any other Nigeria protesting to call those murders to book? Go and ready the history of the killings in Kaduna, Kano etc. This country needs redemption.
if you don't believe me , I dare you to challenge me on issues of Bible or Christianity
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by 9japride(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
asanausana91:
if you don't believe me , I dare you to challenge me on issues of Bible or Christianity
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no need, because I don't know the kind of Christianity you guys practice. You guys just hide under ipob to continue your hatred towards the Igbos. You hate a group of people so much but you can't support them to leave. A Christian won't just hate the Igbos like that. Next election is coming and a lot of people will still vote in misfits just to pepper the Igbos. You guys should continue trolling the Igbos when you eventually grow into a full adult and look back on how you were just giving yourself unnecessary stress in trying to intimidate the Igbos you will just be be laughing. Igbos are like Jews, just leave them and mind your business and try to uplift the standard of living in your community. An average Igbo don't know about nairaland, all their focus is hustling .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by Difrent: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha

We will keep tormenting you with Biafra till eternity, we know how to turn your happiness into sorrow and wailing.
We have been dealing with you and all you can do is to tell us "we are better as one country".

You can mess up with other tribes not not possibly Igbo.
With £20 we have bought your forefathers grave including the grave of your profet of piss
grin

Whoever said we are better as one country with you people.
Ww simply want to torment you thats why we are refusing you to leave
And you can't leave because if you try it we will deal with you .
You are here grandstanding and beating your chest but can never dare try to leave.
If you feel so bad why are you people still in Nigeria. Bunch of cowards.
Instead of asking for referendum you should take up arms. It's only biafra agitators that are begging the country they claim they are hated in to let them go?....HABA....you guys are a shame to secessionists agitation.
No where in the history of secession has any group behaved so shamelessly like ipob.....to be killing the same people you are pretending you want to liberate....is that not folly of the highest order and you justify killing fellow igbos by claiming since bandits are killing northerners in the north and the government is not doing anything about it so ibos too should be killing themselves. Pathetic
Re: Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? by B2B23: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2022
They benefitted greatly from the problem of this country. Allocated oil wells to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Result Of The Presidential Election Collated By Obidients / Questions Over Uduaghan's Role In Killing Of Delta State Ex-gov Candidate. / Ghana Is Too Poor To Be Called A Country!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.