Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy (694 Views)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Ongoing War Between NBM And SEC In Benin Claiming Lives / Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by Godspower167: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
The "NEW WORLD ORDER" is not a conspiracy theory, it is a secret agenda masterminded by world powerful elites, and this agenda must be achieved through the use of political ,economic and military means.
I may not have enough evidence to claim My points; but the truth is that, the agenda for the "New World Order " is a task that must be achieved at any cost, and for this very reason , "RUSSIA Putin and AMERICA Biden " had an agreement to use the Ukraine war as a driving tool towards achieving this aim, this agreement was closely masterminded by both Putin and biden without the privy of the outside world.
The warring of Russia will suddenly escalate as other countries will involve themselves leading to economic disaster, political instability, important economic and military structures will be destroyed around the world , the leading country (after the war) will enact a law which will harmonize and bring together every nation through their subtle economic aid, universal currency will be adopted ,this will lead to one world government.
Re: The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by Temidayo9(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
May be. But let's keep our vision on the purview of Nigeria for now, as it very important to us than Russia, Ukraine and US. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by Tboy222: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2022
All of these you stated are mere conjectures and conspiracy theories.

Everything happening on earth or had ever happened has a spiritual dimension to it.

Re: The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by ibechris(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2022
I respect u for the effort u have put in writing this but I s disagree with honestly.
Re: The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by Softmirror: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Godspower167:
The "NEW WORLD ORDER" is not a conspiracy theory, it is a secret agenda masterminded by world powerful elites, and this agenda must be achieved through the use of political ,economic and military means.
I may not have enough evidence to claim My points; but the truth is that, the agenda for the "New World Order " is a task that must be achieved at any cost, and for this very reason , "RUSSIA Putin and AMERICA Biden " had an agreement to use the Ukraine war as a driving tool towards achieving this aim, this agreement was closely masterminded by both Putin and biden without the privy of the outside world.
The warring of Russia will suddenly escalate as other countries will involve themselves leading to economic disaster, political instability, important economic and military structures will be destroyed around the world , the leading country (after the war) will enact a law which will harmonize and bring together every nation through their subtle economic aid, universal currency will be adopted ,this will lead to one world government.

LOL... grin
Re: The War Between Russia And Ukraine Is A Mutual Conspiracy by Exmilitant(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Godspower167:
Wrong, wronger, wrongest.

There is a sharp contrast between(king of the south) Anglo-America's ideology and (king of the north) Russia's ideology.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Foster Brother, Emeka Senator Speaks On Ifeanyi’s Death / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Killed In Enugu / Canada-based Man Declares Intention To Turn 10 Yahoo Boys To Software Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.