Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How To Start A Successful Car Wash Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Successful Car Wash Business In Nigeria (411 Views)

How To Start A Successful Car Rental Business And Make Profit / How Much Would It Cost Me To Start A Car Wash Business / Interested In Car Wash Business In Nigeria, What Do You Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Car Wash Business In Nigeria by CitynewsNG(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
If you have always thought of going into car wash business, but you don't know what and what you need to start and how to Begin then watch this two videos, it may help you.

Car wash remains a good service you can render in any city with heavy usage of cars and can earn you something decent daily.

You can start this with 300k on a small scale and take home nothing less than 3k daily and can expand it

If this looks like something you may be interested in, then watch these two videos

(1) Things you need to Know about Car Wash business in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmSE2fj0gkg

(2) An Interview with Dr Wash, a man who wash Cars for Doctors and Professors and have earned a living from this, with many boys working for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPn7c4-95QQ

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, I talk about all kinds of business Ideas you can start in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Get The Best Out Of Your Signage And Outdoor Advertising / Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes / Another Top-notch Investment For You @ Eko Beach City Lagos. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.