Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,415 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims (43049 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Laple0541(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yet Obidient fools can not still see that Obi is a scam, since Obi left office almost 10years ago, had he ever participated in any charitable act in his state? Does he do anything good to the people suffering from flooding and erosion in his native Anambra state or other Eastern state?

All of a sudden just because he needs votes from his gullible supporters he started pressing their mumu buttons. He can only fool the zombidients not people like us.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Apili: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Which one your papa don donate
Anu ma anu
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by sircatherine45(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
madridguy:
Read my comment again. I am not trying to stand with your or your fake candidate. I just stand with moral.

And I didn't tell you to like Igbo's either.

I've said what I've said: KEEP HATING THE IGBOS!

When you are playing tribaliatic games, you forgot your morals at home, right? You no wear am as cap?

Oga, no dey shift post. Just say you are an Igbo hater. Write it on your Signature, and I'll support your candidate. Don't mention me if you can't do that.

Screenshot it and post it here. I'll heartily suspend my senses and support your druggie lord and saviour.

I'm waiting...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by alibiz: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bashir Ahmed shame on you, this is called fisabilillah in your faith.
May God have mercy on you for mocking a true giver like Peter Obi.
No amount of ridicule will stop the will of God in Nigeria came 2023
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Paulianfa(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obi is trying
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by sircatherine45(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
alibiz:
Bashir Ahmed shame on you, this is called fisabilillah in your faith.
May God have mercy on you for mocking a true giver like Peter Obi.
No amount of ridicule will stop the will of God in Nigeria came 2023

Bashir Ahmad did the right thing by mocking Peter Obi
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin grin Igbos are the tribalistic champion so I and fellow progressive will continue to give you and your likes wotowoto.

sircatherine45:

And I didn't tell you to like Igbo's either.

I've said what I've said: KEEP HATING THE IGBOS!

When you are playing tribaliatic games, you forgot your morals at home, right? You no wear am as cap?

Oga, no dey shift post. Just say you are an Igbo hater. Write it on your Signature, and I'll support your candidate. Don't mention me if you can't do that.

Screenshot it and post it here. I'll heartily suspend my senses and support your druggie lord and saviour.

I'm waiting...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by observanc1: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
WibusJaga:

24loaves given in Love is better than N100m drug money from a sick old bat motivated by evil spirit of emilokan. grin
the items were even donated by Obidients, not Peter Obi himself. Dont mind that fool that sniffs melted rubber.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by sircatherine45(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Igbos are the tribalistic champion so I and fellow progressive will continue to give you and your likes wotowoto.

Hahahahahahahaha

Stop shifting goalposts, do what I asked you to do. Don't you wanna rule Nigeria forever?

Do what I asked you madridguy. I'll respect you more.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Waterbear(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
OkutaNla:
Kai. See wetin stinginess cause? A supposed billionaire that reportedly claimed to be 'richer than Joe Biden'. See wetin e donate give him people? God abeg. shocked This guy go fit even force all of us to begin wear one wristwatch for 10-years and eat one-meal-a-day if e enter Aso-Rock. Tufiakwa!!!! God abeg o.

How much did you donate?
Your just good in laughing at those that at least donated a cup of rice..
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117809453:
Hehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy

As seen somewhere on cyberspace....... wink
And we should vote a man who got First Class degree in a Diploma Course? grin grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Fearyourcreator: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:
Peter Obi did not steal money when he was in government so we can forgive him

They say Tinubu is collecting billions out of Lagos State revenues so he should give back some of the billions he has collected

Obasanjo said what Atiku stole is enough to feed the whole country for generations, so he too should give back some of that loot
They say
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Doracity82(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Obi is nothing but a greedy Nyam!ri flat-head. All those $234m dollars he scammed igbos abroad, all those online donations. Obi where is the money? undecided

And somebody was now saying Obi is making it look like he was donating to an orphanage home. angry

Isnt it obvious? Is Anambra state not an orphanage home?
Hatred will kill you. That Anambra people will feed your wretched family for decades. Anumanu
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by luluosas(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
All these pained miscreants sleeps and wake up on Obi's matter. Wetin Peter Obi do una?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Waterbear(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117809462:
.....with all the stolen millions found by pandora?
But if it was other candidates that did this, even the 39 year old presidential contestant, Igbos won't allow us to rest on social media.
But now that it is your Peter Obi, he should be left alone, he is suddenly no more in competition with anybody ?!
Two characteristics of Igbos : HYPOCRISY AND LIES!
Tueh!

If he donate millions, you'll say it's stolen.. if he donate little you'll say he didn't want to be generous...

Ontop the fact that it's a group representing him that donate those stuffs, but you'll turn a blind ear to that fact just to paint him black...

How much have you donated?
Or better still...
Have any group formed to represent your leader to donate N2 from their own pocket?..

Ask yourself these questions and i pray you get sense even though I know it's impossible..
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by akanaba01: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
This ostrich has been on buharis payroll jus for writing rubbish on social Media. Those items were donated by one obidient fan in Anambra during peter obi visit to the flood victims.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by IfnobeGod20: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
adioolayi:

When Massob was busy destroying Anambra, including the home of the great Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Tinubu was at the forefront of rebuilding same...at the heart of Anambra State.

Stop saying what you don't know...you may not like Tinubu, but he has been giving since ages...even to Anambra State.

https://www.nairaland.com/7353305/tinubu-others-rebuild-ziks-house

https://allafrica.com/stories/200512010551.html

Tinubu to rebuilt Ziks house when? Just last month, promise by mouth.
Please read an extract from the link you posted to hookwinked the good people of Nigeria.
"Lagos — Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos State has promised to rebuild the Onisi Onira house of the late Owelle of Onitsha, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe which was burnt down by hooligans recently. He said Zik who has charted a course during his life time, remains a phenomenon to reckon with in Nigeria democracy.

Tinubu made the statement Tuesday night while receiving this year's Zik prize for Good Governance. It was organised by the Public Policy Research and Analysis Centre (PPRAC) Lagos"

It was posted September 26 without any confirmation that it was truly rebuilt since 2005.

This has not countered that Tinubu has not done anything for south east as said by the commenter.
Look for another lie because everyone can promise by mouth and many of such abounds.
If you attach the news of rebuilt Ziks house, it would have made more sense than this lie you throw to the world thinking everyone take lie hook line and sinker. God forbid.
Just go back and read the comments of people on the same thread and you will know you just fooled yourself.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Waterbear(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
adioolayi:

When Massob was busy destroying Anambra, including the home of the great Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Tinubu was at the forefront of rebuilding same...at the heart of Anambra State.

Stop saying what you don't know...you may not like Tinubu, but he has been giving since ages...even to Anambra State.

https://www.nairaland.com/7353305/tinubu-others-rebuild-ziks-house

https://allafrica.com/stories/200512010551.html

You mean the house that was never built ?

Or the one he built in his dreams ?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by redsun(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
The same way jesus fed the crowd of five thousand with five loaves of bread and two fish. Its not the quantity that matter,rather it is the symbolism of remebering the poor and the suffering ikn niger.

It is easy for the thief to think that what Obi gave out is not enough because he has stolen enough of the the people's, and he couldn't even think them as being in diffculty until Obi broke the jinx of systematic neglect.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by okoroemeka(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:
Peter Obi did not steal money when he was in government so we can forgive him

They say Tinubu is collecting billions out of Lagos State revenues so he should give back some of the billions he has collected

Obasanjo said what Atiku stole is enough to feed the whole country for generations, so he too should give back some of that loot
the actual words obasanjo used was the money atiku stole,suck,siphoned and carted away will feed 300 million people for 400 years.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by UnabashedIPOB: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
madridguy:
Giving is not competition. Obi has tried his best, let everyone donate atleast 1k to the flood victims, I'm sure it will go along way.

Everything shouldn't be about politics.

Where are the northern politicians? If it had happened in the north, southern politicians the likes of Nyesom Nwike and Tinubu, and others would be tripping over themselves to see who gets there first to DONATE millions of Naira. They are a bunch of FOOLS parading as humans!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Jomonix: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
There is a lot of tribal hate in Nigeria.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Akhee: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
madridguy:
Giving is not competition. Obi has tried his best, let everyone donate atleast 1k to the flood victims, I'm sure it will go along way.

Everything shouldn't be about politics.
Thank God you said everything should not be about politics. Obi did his own political move by disgracing himself. Atkiu and Tinubu gave theirs silently as it warrant a good intended gesture.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
post=117809453:
Hehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy

As seen somewhere on cyberspace....... wink
You can do better.

Shame!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by whofoolwho: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Obi is nothing but a greedy Nyam!ri flat-head. All those $234m dollars he scammed igbos abroad, all those online donations. Obi where is the money? undecided

And somebody was now saying Obi is making it look like he was donating to an orphanage home. angry

Isnt it obvious? Is Anambra state not an orphanage home?
I wonder how an aboki cow dung eating faggy will be referring to Anambra of all places as orphanage
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by GoodIsGod: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Do people think before attacking people at all.
Òbí gave according to his financial power. If he was a thief like the other candidates he would have given like them.
It is one of the reasons I will vote for him.
I am a Yorùbá and I am only impressed by his act.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
What do you ask me to do again ?

sircatherine45:

Hahahahahahahaha

Stop shifting goalposts, do what I asked you to do. Don't you wanna rule Nigeria forever?

Do what I asked you madridguy. I'll respect you more.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by sinola(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please say something else.....foolish man
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
The pain and suffering the flood has caused for millions of people is hardly heard anywhere outside.That is natural disaster of epic proportions that should have called for a state of emergency in that banana republic.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Reasoning(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
The idiot even Said that he is Richer than Joseph Biden of America, why will he become Nigeria president and steal or loot
Re: Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims by Bigchristo: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
maupe:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1584125479329484800?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1584140131174187008?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

One thing I love about Peter Obi is that he clarified himself say he nor Dey give shishi in the first place, if you like be shouting, you should equally donate to them is a collective responsibility not rely on individual, to start with the state government and federal government have such responsibilities to take care of flood victims in each state so leave Obi even though he donated one carton of indomie make them managed am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.