Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina (8221 Views)

20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
zionstaar75:
I thought I was the only one that noticed? Nonsense propaganda yet we can all see the meagre crowd the rallies are attracting. It's impossible for atiku to win this election,he has underestimated the south to his political oblivion

Kwankwaso pulled massive crowds in katsina but yet
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by CheapHomes1: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

The bulk of those people are onlookers who are there for the fun as it is with most of all this decamping stories

Initially, you said the crowd are the friends of the organisers. Later you said that they are paid hirelings. Now you are saying the same crowd are onlookers. What has all this got to with "a dozen for a quid its that cheap getting people to rallies"?
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Bigleaf1006: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Initially, you said the crowd are the friends of the organisers. Later you said that they are paid hirelings. Now you are saying the same crowd are onlookers. What has all this got to with "a dozen for a quid its that cheap getting people to rallies"?

I never said they were paid"a dozen for a quid" is just euphemism to explain how easy it is to gather crowd up north
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by CheapHomes1: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

I never said they were paid"a dozen for a quid" is just euphemism to explain how easy it is to gather crowd up north

But you said the crowd are the friends of the organiser of the rally. What has that hot to do with "a dozen for a quid its that cheap getting people to rallies"?

The same crowd that you say are the friends of the organiser are the same crowd you said are paid hirelings and onlookers. How's that possible for one and the same crowd?
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by riyanxeally(f): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
My only advice to PDP and its dollarised nairaland fanboys is to take to the street for serious campiagn.

All this propagandish defection news everyday is inconsequential. For over a year now, Inside and outside this forum. I have only seen 12 PDP supporter all together combine.continue crying � e go soon clear for your eye

You guys did lot of these in 2019, and i guess you remember what happened right? Out of 1.6m voters in this same Kastina .... 1.2m votes was taken by APC.

Few words are enough for the wise.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by riyanxeally(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
My only advice to PDP and its dollarised nairaland fanboys is to take to the street for serious campiagn.

All this propagandish defection news everyday is inconsequential. For over a year now, Inside and outside this forum. I have only seen 12 PDP supporter all together combine.continue crying � e go soon clear for your eye

You guys did lot of these in 2019, and i guess you remember what happened right? Out of 1.6m voters in this same Kastina .... 1.2m votes was taken by APC.

continue crying � e go soon clear for ur eyes�
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
I guess this is part of the 63000
Garfield1 will be in massive shock from the total collapse of APC in Katsina
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by rolams(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
But the counting is done by who?
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Timatayo1: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
I just dey expect wen Apc rally go start wen dey will hold it in kastina and kano l can't wait to see that day
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp can't win katsina as far as buhari is in power.at least out of respect,they will vote Tinubu or worst case kwankwaso
OK sir.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OK sir.

It is better for obi if Tinubu wins north or loses narrowly.let the race be a southern affair
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

It is better for obi if Tinubu wins north or loses narrowly.let the race be a southern affair
I agree. We must earn our slot as a region
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
At least twice a day 15,000 people dey defect to pdp.

Lol
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I agree. We must earn our slot as a region

Obi is my 2nd choice.you hardly see me attacking obi.you hardly see atiku and kwankwaso fans attacking each other.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
At least twice a day 15,000 people dey defect to pdp.

Lol

In an LGA of less than 100,00 people
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Obi is my 2nd choice.you hardly see me attacking obi.you hardly see atiku and kwankwaso fans attacking each other.
grin
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

In an LGA of less than 100,00 people

PDP Fan boys no smart. Loool

Jagaban is coming!!!
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
I guess this is part of the 63000
Garfield1 will be in massive shock from the total collapse of APC in Katsina

Use your upstairs.jibia has about 150,000.both apc and pdp has less than 40,000 members according to their membership register.Nigeria has 200 mil people and 20 mil are in apc that means 10% of Nigerians are apc members and an average of 10% population in each LGA are in apc.out of 150,000 in jibia,15,000 are in apc.where is the 60,000 from
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by gozmok1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Urchins are busy attacking Peter Obi without knowing the entire Northern APC is busy cross-carpeting to PDP

Tinubu betrayed Yoruba just to satisfy north and here they’re teaching him politics

You think Lagos is Nigeria where you do your ritual and sacrifices take hold them hostage

This same Tinubu is against Amotekun bcuz they’re dealing with Killer Herdsmen

Tinubu and kwankwaso performance in the north is very very very important to Peter Obi

We need both of them to get combined 50% minimum In most core northern states outside Kaduna and taraba

with reality on ground
Atiku will poll over 60% highest votes in the North,I don't see anyone stopping Atiku from getting at least 60% of the Northern votes
Atiku is the new Buhari of the North.
The APC Northern Governors are not even helping matters for Tinubu candidacy in the North, they are just being non committal and lackadaisical and we have less than 4 months to election.
PDP and Atiku seems more aggressive about the Northern votes than the Southern votes in this election

Oga Tinubu sold all the Yoruba nation for Northern votes

E go clear for your eyes next year
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:

Use your upstairs.jibia has about 150,000.both apc and pdp has less than 40,000 members according to their membership register.Nigeria has 200 mil people and 20 mil are in apc that means 10% of Nigerians are apc members and an average of 10% population in each LGA are in apc.out of 150,000 in jibia,15,000 are in apc.where is the 60,000 from
Lol. You don turn calculator in pursuit of consolation.
It's two LGs. Jibia and Kaita. Learn to read and assimilate properly
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by garfield1: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You don turn calculator in pursuit of consolation.
It's two LGs. Jibia and Kaita. Learn to read and assimilate properly
https://www.nairaland.com/7397181/63000-apc-members-defect-pdp
I am referring to that above not this son.Buhari had 33000 in jibia so where is the 63,000 coming from boy? Use your head so that you wi follow chop atiku.this is a quintessential audio defection
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by piriton: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Remove APC anyhow anyhow
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by babajero(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2022
People need to be sensible, fulanis are moving to a party that have a fulani as a candidate, and the fulanis foisted a fulani terrorist on Tinubu so people should be wise and careful when voting.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:
I sing am song Po Batified urchins, Se,SS will vote am waziri atiku for unity.
We north are teaching them politics since 12century grin

This is the song I sing am with my brother Medugu mustapha and e go win Grammy

Al Allah bless Atiku
Allah bless Atiku
Al Allah bless Atiku
allah bless Atiku
Al Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish jagaban
Al Allah punish jagaban
Allah bless dangworo
Al Allah bless dangworo

I don't trust hausa, so after deceiving the Yorubas, this you have to say.

1 Like

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by IfnobeGod20: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:

All this propagandish defection news everyday is inconsequential. For over a year now, Inside and outside this forum. I have only seen 12 PDP supporter all together combine.

And you think the person that got that is still on the ballot. Our own is quite different from their own. Fear north when it comes to politics. They love their own like kilode.
If you think otherwise, you're deceiving yourself
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Wickedfacts: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

You go fail las las you tinubu urchins go about saying I am Igbo to make it seem only Igbo hate am tinubu, when defections are steady in za North against you blind bats in the waste
Hahahahaha come rule make we see grin cheesy

Rekhina:

nne am not hot tempered just that discipline is needed in this country
,I thought buhari will bring d discipline but no

See am not joining any political group , 4 now , I was begged for months to come back ok ...so am here to av fun not to be banned because am a SSgirl(igbo) ...

Talks like a pig, thinks like a pig,
Chances are it's a pig.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Wickedfacts: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

Since Lp started their thing hausas has started liking the igbos because of obi .and Nasarawa did the first ever 1 million match rally for Obidatti.
APC MEMBERS ARE KILLED ON DAILY BASIS IN THE NORTH,they only have power on phones to type trashs

Rekhina:

See am not joining any political group , 4 now , I was begged for months to come back ok ...so am here to av fun not to be banned because am a SSgirl(igbo) ...

Chances are it's a pig.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Wickedfacts: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

They said we for za North are subhumans
But we are teaching tinubu and his past brothers lessons.foolish and selfish gwamgwaras

Rekhina:

Chances are it's a pig.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Coolgent(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:
I sing am song Po Batified urchins, Se,SS will vote am waziri atiku for unity.
We north are teaching them politics since 12century grin

This is the song I sing am with my brother Medugu mustapha and e go win Grammy

Al Allah bless Atiku
Allah bless Atiku
Al Allah bless Atiku
allah bless Atiku
Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish jagaban
Al Allah punish jagaban
Allah bless dangworo
Al Allah bless dangworo
Waka tayi dadi
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Shikini: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Igbo Month:remembering The White Mercenaries Who Fought For Biafra(pics) / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) / SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.