Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina (8228 Views)

20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kwanza: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
Another gale of defections has hit the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) in Katsina State as no fewer than 12,963 members of the parties have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state.

The defectors, who are from Jibia and Kaita Local Government Areas of the state, included a former Special Adviser to Governor Aminu Bello Masari on Skill Acquisition and Vocational Training, Aminu Lawal, while other bigwigs of the APC, Alhaji Sa’adu Maigishiri, Hon. Lawal Abba, Nura Damaga, Mansur Mani, Basiru Isyaku and others also defected to PDP.

This is coming barely nine days after the defection of the former Secretary to the State Government (SSG) and governorship aspirant of the APC, Dr. Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa, to the PDP.

Lawal, who spoke on behalf of the defectors, alleged that they dumped the ruling APC over leadership failure and the inability of its government to ward off insecurity and economic challenges affecting residents of the state.

He claimed that the APC-led government in the state lacks administrative principles and policies that would usher in democratic dividends to rural dwellers that will alleviate their plights and bring purposeful governance in the state.

Receiving the defectors, the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Yakubu Danmarke, said if elected as governor of the state in 2023, he would restore security and revamp small and medium enterprises in the state within his first 100 days in office.

He lamented that Jibia, a border town between Nigeria and Niger Republic, which used to be the hotbed of commercial activities in the state and Northern Nigeria, has been crippled due to what he termed bad leadership and government’s policies of the APC.

According to him, “Commercial activities of Jibia town have been crippled because of the bad leadership and policies of the APC government in the state and at the national level.

“When we come to power in 2023 by His grace, we will ensure that Jibia returns to its past glory as the window of economic activities in the entire country by restoring the security and economy of our state in our first 100 days in office.”

The state PDP Chairman, Hon. Salisu Yusuf Majigiri, represented by his deputy, Alhaji Lawal Uli, said: “We received 12,963 APC and NNPP members today (Saturday) into our great party the PDP. The defectors are from Jibia and Kaita Local Government Areas alone.”

The state PDP chairman while welcoming the defectors, assured them of justice and fair play that the “party is known for over the years”, alleging that the APC and NNPP are buried in the state.

He urged them to work hard and woo other APC supporters into the PDP fold for the success of the party in the forthcoming general election.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/23/another-defection-hits-apc-nnpp-as-12963-members-dump-parties-for-pdp-in-katsina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
I sing am song Po Batified urchins, Se,SS will vote am waziri atiku for unity.
We north are teaching them politics since 12century grin

This is the song I sing am with my brother Medugu mustapha and e go win Grammy

Al Allah bless Atiku
Allah bless Atiku
Al Allah bless Atiku
allah bless Atiku
Al Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish birbirrin
Al Allah punish birbirrin
Allah punish jagaban
Al Allah punish jagaban
Allah bless dangworo
Al Allah bless dangworo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kwanza: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by lhordspy: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
My only advice to PDP and its dollarised nairaland fanboys is to take to the street for serious campiagn.

All this propagandish defection news everyday is inconsequential. For over a year now, Inside and outside this forum. I have only seen 12 PDP supporter all together combine.

You guys did lot of these in 2019, and i guess you remember what happened right? Out of 1.6m voters in this same Kastina .... 1.2m votes was taken by APC.

Few words are enough for the wise.

21 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Xscape1993(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bye bye to evil party, bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...

15 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Bontafa: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

E pain am

Asiwaju needs pampers change

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Honjoshy4u: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
The North will teach Tinubu the greedy 'emi lo kan' agbado man a bitter lesson.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party, bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...

They said we for za North are subhumans
But we are teaching tinubu and his past brothers lessons.foolish and selfish gwamgwaras

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Xscape1993(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

But we are teaching tinubu and his past brothers lessons.foolish and selfish gwamgwaras
Yes ooo. We understand real politics....

5 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by bobbybrown007: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
PDP and LP are the real contenders

10 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
bobbybrown007:
PDP and LP are the real contenders
Lp and pdp are one in the north . We will know who to vote by January

7 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Asgard73: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sai waziri Turakin..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

No be by flooding internet and vial media with no PVC

After 2023 election online noise will remain stale..

Reality will change the settling to default .. effortless .

4 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kagd10: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The North will teach Tinubu the greedy 'emi lo kan' agbado man a bitter lesson.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket.

Say someone supporting Atiku who's a Muslim. You dey ment!

1 Like

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kagd10: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

You mean you're teaching Obi lessons? Cos I know you're Os.u.
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean you're teaching Obi lessons? Cos I know you're Os.u.

You go fail las las you tinubu urchins go about saying I am Igbo to make it seem only Igbo hate am tinubu, when defections are steady in za North against you blind bats in the waste
Hahahahaha come rule make we see grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kagd10: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

You go fail las las you tinubu urchins go about saying I am Igbo to make it seem only Igbo hate am tinubu, when defections are steady in za North against you blind bats in the waste
Hahahahaha come rule make we see grin cheesy

I know you're OS.u. this isn't my first time of having a discourse with you. It's you they're teaching a lesson even as as Atiku got the mandate.

Rekhina:

Goodbye I don't argue with Lazy Lagos alayes

See tears. Hateful Os.u alasuzi who believes Tinubu is his problem whereas Tinubu didn't rule os.u land nor was he part of any federal administration. Joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

I know you're OS.u. this isn't my first time of having a discourse with you. It's you they're teaching a lesson even as as Atiku got the mandate.

Goodbye I don't argue with Lazy Lagos alayes

12 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Dialpad: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol ... now they have switched to funny numbers no longer 5000, 10000.

Lets watch as the drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by id4sho(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Trinitycian: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
APC sai mun bata wuta.

Garfield1 grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Kajaard: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

Lp and pdp are one in the north . We will know who to vote by January

So you mean LP has a good support in the north? That's a welcome development then.

3 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Bigleaf1006: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
A candidate organisee a rally and brings his friends along, you go dey shout decamp decamp decamp.....all this guys are only looking for how to secure the bag.

2 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
APC is a dead party. Nobody wants to associate with failure.

10 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Rekhina(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

So you mean LP has a good support in the north? That's a welcome development then.

Since Lp started their thing hausas has started liking the igbos because of obi .and Nasarawa did the first ever 1 million match rally for Obidatti.
APC MEMBERS ARE KILLED ON DAILY BASIS IN THE NORTH,they only have power on phones to type trashs

7 Likes

Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by Period007(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Any day Tinubu visits the north, there will be massive defections from APC grin grin
Re: Defection Hits APC, NNPP As 12,963 Members Dump Parties For PDP In Katsina by atinga1: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ha! Wahala dey o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Fuel Subsidy To End In 2023 / Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? / Boko Haram Forced the Closure of University Of Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.