Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? (465 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Buhari Appoints Kabiru Bala As High Commissioner To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? by Tyradfr: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
I will appreciate anyone that can help sought out this issue. I want to move my money to a south africa bank or get physical rands or dolls (at CBN rate) without having to wait for bank to provide me with PTA. So who knows how i can move my money from my naira account here to SA?
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? by Tyradfr: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2022
I will appreciate any advice thank you
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? by Tyradfr: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
No reply?
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tyradfr:
No reply?
You cannot get dollars at CBN rate. your transaction does not qualify. You have to buy at black marker rate and go convert it in south Africa in cash or look for a BDC that can transfer for you. Or look for someone who wants naira and has rand and do peer to peer exchange. If the average Nigerian has access to cbn rate will there be black market
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria Bank To South Africa Bank? by Tyradfr: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
ednut1:
You cannot get dollars at CBN rate. your transaction does not qualify. You have to buy at black marker rate and go convert it in south Africa in cash or look for a BDC that can transfer for you. Or look for someone who wants naira and has rand and do peer to peer exchange. If the average Nigerian has access to cbn rate will there be black market
thanks my bro.. I will go with the P2P (rands/naira) appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Am Relocating To Lagos, What Do I Need To Know? / Austria Job Seeker Visa / Migrants Begging To Come Home Met Migrants Going Out At Agadez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.