Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (67234 Views)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / Abuja People Refused To Vote In Local Government Election In FCT (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by arantess: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

They could have rejected it, even mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourselves for it. Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the southern turn.
continue crying tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the Southern turn.

Can you see that you are not even in check with what is happening in reality grin
From the North to the East to the South to the West all man have come to realize that APC is a big Disaster e just be like Natural Disaster, e no dey ask for Tribe or Religion or Party before e strike,APC is anti Survival for the Common man in NIGERIA.
Rice is now selling for #47k per bag,I will sell one derica for #900 from next week and Agbado infested urchins who think dey are doing anyone without knowing they are doing themselves must buy after grumbling in pain and frustration grin grin cheesy
#Endapcnowsavenija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by tinsel: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=kennymike84 post=117815653]
Hope Saheed Balogun and Co dey hear am
Dem dey Lagos dey shout Awa lokan,E go chock una.[/quote
So you actually believe this man in the video if from APC?

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Verysmart101: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Tinubu even donated for Lagos sef. If you claimed it's Lagos money, then don't collect and leave it for Lagos!

I won't collect at all but God will not punish anyone that collect it.Tell Tinubu to return Lagos money.Is he a bank of Lagos? Abeg shuuuu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by buhariguy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:
If you collect Tinubu's money yet continue to hate him, God's wrath will be on your backstabbing self and your children because Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. Secondly, it was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves, including Atiku. Tinubu only supported them hence the Northerners should blame themselves.

what is wrong with you, why will you have to believe the video,
Is just a one man opinion.
You don't have to believe video of idiotic pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Beverlyjean(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
kozmicity:
*clears throat*
Corridon, Anigreat, Racoon, Beverlyjean!!!

And lest I forget... [b][/b]grin grin

I dont know y u are tagging me .. whats my business with corn and cassava munchers

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Kagd10: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
imadiyi:

If my quietness will make you get sense, I will gladly do. Prior to 2015 general election, the likes of ACN, CPC, ANPP, a faction of APGA, and newPDP came together to form APC. Among all, ACN was the strongest. And that was basically the reason why Tinubu was very boastful that it's now his turn to be CinC. Be deceiving yourself, I will sit you down, and school you on political happenings from the past 3 decades. Ozuo'.

Because the north have turned their back on Tinubu and APC, you guys are now feeling betrayed. In truth, no sane man will open his eyes, and wish for the coming back of APC government. But because Tinubu followers are leeches and sycophants, speaking the truth have turned a sin to them.

You think the northerners are fools like the south who lack bearings. They knew quite well that Tinubu chose a Muslim northern VP to cajole their votes so he can pay them back in their own coins.

Know this, the likes of Adamu, APC chairman, El- rufai, Lawal, SP, Mai buni etc are not in support of him, because they know Tinubu will drilled them if mistakenly given power. Be deceiving yourself, you hear!

Another gibberish.

Lagos APC is working. It was the Northern who presented Buhari for themselves while asking to be supported by shouting it's their turn. Hence, they were supported. They should blame themselves.

It's now the Southern turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Buckeyemedia1: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
buhariguy:
what is wrong with you, why will you have to believe the video,
Is just a one man opinion.
You don't have to believe video of idiotic pigs
of ipob descent.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Uchedizzy(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
garfield1:
longtime were have you been

Obsession is bad.find your way to yabaleft.after kano votes tinubu,am sure you will open wailing threads like this

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Prettychild(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and face your uselesssss leaders in your enclave if you don't want to die a miserable death! Leave Tinubu alone m he didn't rule you or your papa.
Back to sender in Jesus Name Amen. I thought I was even talking with a reasonable human being that thinks rationally, not knowing I was responding to a riff raff that is devoid of rational reasoning but insults. It’s a pity.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Jackbaur88: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
I met two young Hausa boys today in Abuja. these ones that go about polishing shoes. I asked them who they will vote for next year, they said Tinubu and Buhari have stolen Nigeria's money and that Tinubu is going about sharing money to their people but they will not still vote him
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Wickedfacts: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rekhina:

Shut up it's not tinibu money ,it's Lagos money .
I told u that APC supporters are killed in the north and u were doubting ,you think say na Lagos were ur touts go harass hardworking Hausa n igbos

Rekhina:

nne am not hot tempered just that discipline is needed in this country
,I thought buhari will bring d discipline but no

See am not joining any political group , 4 now , I was begged for months to come back ok ...so am here to av fun not to be banned because am a SSgirl(igbo) ...

Talks like a pig, thinks like a pig,
Chances are it's a pig.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Shikini: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Chai ... sad
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Bizibi(m): 12:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

mtcheeeeew
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by darediamond(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Looser!

Kagd10:

3 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Sniper101(m): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2022
As is expected, northerners are starting to rally around one of their own

At this point, if I were Tinubu, I'll put greed, pettiness and ambitions aside, step down for Peter Obi and direct ALL my supporters to cast their votes to Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by kozmicity: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I dont know y u are tagging me .. whats my business with corn and cassava munchers

I like you... Reason enough? cheesy
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Bayyajidda(m): 1:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

And the Southern turn is Tinubu, ba?
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by DDDDDav: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinuburuku money sweet walahi
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by d142475: 4:33am On Oct 24, 2022
I wish Southerners will treat Atiku in the samw way, but our mumu too much. Fulani will rule us beaks to beaks for 16 years. A minority tribe fa. Mumu and greed naim go kill us fo South.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol chei grin
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Elbinawi: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2022
� Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain - 

� Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) - Politics 

� PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto - Politics

The above 3 Headlines attracted my attention this morning.

The Presidential Candidate of the ruling party, Bola Tinubu, visited Kano State, the State with the highest number of votes, but the reception was not favourable. The Kano State Governor @GovUmarGanduje gave people money to come and welcome Tinubu but the overwhelming majority of them refused to come out. The few that came out were shouting 'Sai Atiku', chanting slogan for Tinubu opponent @atiku.

The main blunder of Bola Tinubu is assuming that he will automatically inherit Buhari's votes in the Muslim North. First, Buhari's myth of greatness has been destroyed with his consistency of bad governance. Secondly, the intergenerational failures of Tyrant Buhari is felt more in the North. And thirdly, Atiku Abubakar who is the major opponent of Tinubu is from the North.

Observation:

No single candidate in the North has used Buhari's photo in his campaign poster. This underlined the weaning of the Buhari brand. Using this brand will not attract votes in the North anymore, unlike in the past. The Buhari brand is a symbol of his intergenerational failures.

The Headline "Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto" underlined the fact of history that the ruling APC failed Nigerians. All their 2015 campaign promises remained unfulfilled. Nigerians look at them today as monumental fraudsters worst than the PDP looters.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by Segxydube: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Na God go punish u... Tinubu's money abi atolen money?

Una go shock next year
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BeardedMeat(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu told the world how he went to Katsina to convince buhari to run again and told him to wipe his tears. Have you forgotten? grin
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BeardedMeat(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

They could have rejected it, even mocking Tinubu over it. Is that what you have been reduced to? Did Tinubu rule you or your Papa? You dey mad?

Like seriously, Tinubu didn't rule you or your Papa. It was the Northerners who presented Buhari for themselves, including the Atiku. Tinubu only supported them. Hence blame yourselves for it. Lagos APC is working for instance.

Now, it's the southern turn.
Stop regurgitating this nonsense please. It's the turn of SE.
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BeardedMeat(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Emma ik ummeh

That is the name of the person that post the fake video.

Who takes an Nyam!ri serious?

Is that Tinubu riding his popular bike to iragbiji?

Compare the heads grin

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2022
DasaintHope:

You have time to consult with your stup!dity and come up with a defence for your principal.
Truly, I do not envy you urchins, imagine trying to defend failure.

Tears everywhere. Your tears are delicious. grin grin grin

Don't use that meme ever again without the express permission of Anigreat grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by BeardedMeat(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2022
garfield1:

Kaduna youths almost dealt with atiku.atiku hurriedly ended the rally
So you are supporting political thuggery? I'm highly disappointed with this comment of yours I thought you had some decency even with all your fake prophecies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by seunowa(f): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
Urchins are busy attacking Peter Obi without knowing the entire Northern APC is busy cross-carpeting to PDP

Tinubu betrayed Yoruba just to satisfy north and here they’re teaching him politics

You think Lagos is Nigeria where you do your ritual and sacrifices take hold them hostage
Peter obi will never rule Nigeria… if Tinubu fails to win. I will prefer Atiku for the position

This same Tinubu is against Amotekun bcuz they’re dealing with Killer Herdsmen

Oga Tinubu sold all the Yoruba nation for Northern votes

Even the Katsina home of Buhari has the highest defection of APC members

And Buhari is busy whynning Tinubu for victory cheesy grin

Tinubu go see shege next year
Re: Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain by SenatePresdo(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes ooh I agree with you, it's South East turn, the North should rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.