Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Should I Japa Or Stay - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Japa Or Stay (2995 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Japa Or Stay by Remnita(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don’t listen to those idiots asking you to stay
They’re stucked no money to japa
If you like yourself and like you better run
Possible1805:

Thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay by Demor1: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Evidenx:
Kai! Borrow me 600k to solve my japa problem, I can give you my landed document as a means I will pay back.

As for what you asked,if you truly make that amount,move your family first while you stay back,with your family there you can always join them.

Which state are you in
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay by Evidenx(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Demor1:

Which state are you in
Edo state bro.
Re: Should I Japa Or Stay by myself122023: 3:30pm On Apr 01
Nigerians earn the millions and property in the same country they condemn and many are so gullible to sell what they labour to earn over the years to go to a country that does not even respect their degrees nor even accept them as speaking english to earn another degree in the name of masters,Ph.D and in the end,they end of cleaning or sweeping or siting in one corner of office where they pay them token to go home and eat and Nigerian accept less.Many are sad,homes are broken,dream shattered,happiness is compromise and they accept it in pretence to promote their host countries.
Na wa..rethink your japa plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Life In The UK / Switzerland, Here I Come! / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.