Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano (4437 Views)

Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by plaindealer: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Typical pain and sorrow Pandora ipob thread..

Pandora is the most irrelevant and inconsequential candidate in the history of politics.

Pandora is a decoration candidate, who dey take am serious..

Comedians.

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by JoeNL22(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
no ooo.

Remove tinubu from the equation , he won't even get 60% in the west ..

Obi and atiku will head into a run off .. because they will be too close to call
Exactly......
Southwest
Tinubu - 50
Obi - 40
Atiku - 10
Lagos and oyo will do well for obi and maybe Osun & Ogun.

Ondo, Ekiti na were the problem plenty
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Curious345: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
JoeNL22:

Exactly......
Southwest
Tinubu - 50
Obi - 40
Atiku - 10
Lagos and oyo will do well for obi and maybe Osun & Ogun.

Ondo, Ekiti na were the problem plenty

Ondo is 35 Obi, 46 bat

Ekiti is 60 bat, 30 atiku
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by JoeNL22(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
plaindealer:
Typical pain and sorrow Pandora ipob thread..

Pandora is the most irrelevant and inconsequential candidate in the history of politics.

Pandora is a decoration candidate, who dey take am serious..

Comedians.

grin grin grin
Broo......Atiku is also your opposition....attack him.
If Tinubu looses the elections, it is not because the southwest didn't vote for him. Its because the north is voting Atiku. Attack Atiku.....baba is taking your votes

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by plaindealer: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
JoeNL22:

Broo......Atiku is also your opposition....attack him.
If Tinubu looses the elections, it is not because the southwest didn't vote for him. Its because the north is voting Atiku. Attack Atiku.....baba is taking your votes

What is this one saying? No sense at all, just rubbish..

No be by force to comment.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by ibtommy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Which talk you dey talk? Make una no give us that old 0man as president o. Tinubu for that matter. Em too dey pee for sofa grin
drlateef:

I think you are having hallucinations and delusions. You are detached from reality. We all have TV and we saw how the whole of Kano businessmen endorsed Tinubu. You cannot confuse or lie to us. Those people dont need Tinubu’s money. They are super rich.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by trutht828: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Tell Peter obi to visit Kano, we want to see his rousing welcome. Didn't he visit, Benue and Bayelsa last week? Why were his supporters not on the way and streets to welcome him? How many of his followers trooped out to visit him in Kaduna? Atleast we saw the rousing welcome Atiku received in kaduna.
Watery Ofe Nsalu is not good for brain sometimes

He didn't visit Benue to campaign. He went there to commensurate.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by drlateef: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
ibtommy:

Which talk you dey talk? Make una no give us that old 0man as president o. Tinubu for that matter. Em too dey pee for sofa grin

That’s your next president. Not the lying basket mouth nor the well known thief from customs.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by maestroferddi: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is my candidate. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. I pray that the Lord God almighty will give him the wisdom to lead the country to our promised land.May he be blessed with ability to usher in peace progress and prosperity.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God...

Stop dropping the name of God in vain, this man...
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:

I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by maestroferddi: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
I love to make you sad. I will torment you guys. Tinubu is the next president.
Sure, you are free to make a name for yourself in grand delusions but please keep the name of God out of your confusion...
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
Sure, you are free to make a name for yourself in grand delusions but please keep the name of God out of your confusion...
E pain you? I go torment you aswear
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
E pain you
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by colestephan86: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Tell Peter obi to visit Kano, we want to see his rousing welcome. Didn't he visit, Benue and Bayelsa last week? Why were his supporters not on the way and streets to welcome him? How many of his followers trooped out to visit him in Kaduna? Atleast we saw the rousing welcome Atiku received in kaduna.
Even Peter obi knows he is a lazy politician, and an opportunist.
No wonder they are shouting it's the turn of the south, they were sy to say it's the turn of southeast

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by colestephan86: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Truth be told. Tinubu can only win the west
Obi will win the east.

Atiku got the other part
I can confidently tell you that obi won't win Anambra state.
I am very ready to place a bet on that
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by maestroferddi: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you
See your life!

How should I care when you and your likes will get much more than you bargained for very soon...

Nigerians of goodwill will make a definitive statement on those who seek to use ill-gotten wealth to buy public office...
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
See your life!

How should I care when you and your likes will get much more than you bargained for very soon...

Nigerians of goodwill will make a definitive statement on those who seek to use ill-gotten wealth to buy public office...
You have not seen anything yet. Wailer here you are? You will wail till eternity. Na your choice. May your wailing be multiplied.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by SamOchuko: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
no ooo.

Obi and atiku will head into a run off .. because they will be too close to call

Dreaming is free so dream on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by AliyuMahdi9: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
As e dey pain you e dey Sweet us

Yamiriflathead:
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by JoeNL22(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
plaindealer:

What is this one saying? No sense at all, just rubbish..

No be by force to comment.
Na by force to reply?
Simple English u no understand. Like master like servant...... grin
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by JoeNL22(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:

Ondo is 35 Obi, 46 bat

Ekiti is 60 bat, 30 atiku
Nawa oooo
It is well
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:

You liar, fornicator,forger, backbiter and thief calling someone a dinner? Are you right before God. You think God will spare you on the day of judgment? It will be better than Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than you. I advise you remove the log in your eyes so that you can see clearly and remove the specks in my own eyes. You are the worse dinner. You think simply because someone is stealing huge amount of money but you steal small you are clean? No you will all perish. God is not a respecter of anybody. Sin is sin.
Repent and give your life to Jesus. The coming of Jesus is at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by sunray(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
trutht828:

He didn't visit Benue to campaign. He went there to commensurate.

You mean commiserate not commensurate
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by sunray(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:

Where do you place "mercy"? God is not man
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by DesChyko: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
I need this type of failure in my life as a presidential candidate

Would have said 'Amen' but you may cross paths with someone I know tomorrow so I will reject nonsense for you.

Nobody throws stone into a market their mother went to.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Buckeyemedia1: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Living in the illusion that other Nigerian tribes will vote for an ipob and Biafra sympathizer in Peter Obi?

Only you Obidient Oblivious ESN members will vote for Pandora Pete come next year.

Check the record, no former Eastern state Governor (APGA & PDP) or present Eastern Governor (Apga, pdp or Apc), has come out to show any support for Peter Obi, even his own political class East of The River Niger has rejected him.

The man is on his own, even the Governor of his own state of Anambra has not shown any support for the Apga traitor.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Nijablast: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Obituary is a looser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by maestroferddi: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
sunray:

Where do you place "mercy"? God is not man
God is not the author of confusion.

It may tarry but His perfect Will will prevail which is the triumph of Good over evil.

We don't worship a God who is touched by our anguish...

He is not indifferent to the sufferings of Nigerians for several decades.

God will enthrone righteousness and the government underpinned by justice and the fear of God.

The prayers of the saints will never be in vain...
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by AliyuMahdi9: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2022

Keep writing Epistle.

I will keep you busy

Hahahahahahaha

Buckeyemedia1:
Living in the illusion that other Nigerian tribes will vote for an ipob and Biafra sympathizer in Peter Obi?

Only you Obidient Oblivious ESN members will vote for Pandora Pete come next year.

Check the record, no former Eastern state Governor (APGA & PDP) or present Eastern Governor (Apga, pdp or Apc), has come out to show any support for Peter Obi, even his own political class East of The River Niger has rejected him.

The man is on his own, even the Governor of his own state of Anambra has not shown any support for the Apga traitor.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by maestroferddi: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
duro4chang:
You liar, fornicator,forger, backbiter and thief calling someone a dinner? Are you right before God. You think God will spare you on the day of judgment? It will be better than Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than you. I advise you remove the log in your eyes so that you can see clearly and remove the specks in my own eyes. You are the worse dinner. You think simply because someone is stealing huge amount of money but you steal small you are clean? No you will all perish. God is not a respecter of anybody. Sin is sin.
Repent and give your life to Jesus. The coming of Jesus is at hand.
Woe unto he who calls evil good and good evil...

You are trying too hard to change the narrative...

The simple fact is that you don't know what you are trifling with...

You are controlled by a lying spirit and whether you admit or not, the spirit of error controlling you should be exorcised...

I know you here so you can't get sanctimonious with me...

I am not here to tell you what you want to hear but a clear warning not to drag the name of God into your indiscretions...

You have conceded that your support base has been stealing zillions but that you think to that those ostensibly stealing pittances should face the same punishments...

This how people like you think...Since you and the people you support have gained notoriety in your dealings, you demand that propriety should not be part of the requirements in the evaluation process...

You want all animals to wear the same tag so that the field will be level...

That will not happen because people will run on their record.

We will keep insisting that objectivity plays a vital role in this game...
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
Woe unto he who calls evil good and good evil...

You are trying too hard to change the narrative...

The simple fact is that you don't know what you are trifling with...

You are controlled by a lying spirit and whether you admit or not, the spirit of error controlling you should be exorcised...

I know you here so you can't get sanctimonious with me...

I am not here to tell you what you want to here but a clear warning not to drag the name of God into your indiscretions...

You have conceded that your support base has been stealing zillions but that you think to that those ostensibly stealing pittances should face the same punishments...

This how people like you think...Since you and the people you support have gained notoriety in your dealings, you demand that propriety should not be part of the requirements in the evaluation process...

You want all animals to wear the same tag so that the field will be level...

That will not happen because people will run on their record.

We will keep insisting that objectivity plays a vital role in this game...
Continue to deceive yourself. Continue to cry . E pain you? I like it like that. Wailer go ahead.E sweet us here as e dey pain you.
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by abiodunalabama: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
no ooo.

u just finished ur weed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Two Men Sitting In Front Of President Tinubu ( Picture) / 2011 Jamb/utme To Be Conducted Online - FG / Willie Obiano - Demagogue Of A Man With No Records To Run On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.