Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano (4433 Views)

Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by kingsways: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can buy delegates and win primary but it's more difficult to buy the people

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by AllTheWayUp: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:
u have said it all
Let's see how many voters Tinubu think he will be able to buy all over Nigeria in 2023

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by SlurUsername1: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tell Peter obi to visit Kano, we want to see his rousing welcome. Didn't he visit, Benue and Bayelsa last week? Why were his supporters not on the way and streets to welcome him? How many of his followers trooped out to visit him in Kaduna? Atleast we saw the rousing welcome Atiku received in kaduna.
Watery Ofe Nsalu is not good for brain sometimes

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by tribalmall: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2022

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by tribalmall: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by tribalmall: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
I need this type of failure in my life as a presidential candidate

12 Likes 1 Share

5 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Michelle70(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Truth be told. Tinubu can only win the west
Obi will win the east.

Atiku got the other part

13 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Curious345: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi will win the east.

Atiku got the other part
no ooo.

Remove tinubu from the equation , he won't even get 60% in the west ..

Obi and atiku will head into a run off .. because they will be too close to call

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Michelle70(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
no ooo.

Obi and atiku will head into a run off .. because they will be too close to call
You guys analyse politics using social media gossip.

Atiku's will maul those two.
It will even be greater than what Buhari did to him in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by zombieHUNTER: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:

But he still bought people in Ebonyi today..
my Friend was there, they shared money to them afterwards.

Tinubu has the money
our money.. it's time to collect it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by excanny: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi will win the east.

Atiku got the other part

Only the NW and NE is sure for Atiku because most there are voting based on ethnicity and religion.

because why on earth will anyone vote for a known cursed thief from hell when you have a far better candidate like Obi and Datti - their talks alone shows you what they have inside.

13 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by drlateef: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:

I think you are having hallucinations and delusions. You are detached from reality. We all have TV and we saw how the whole of Kano businessmen endorsed Tinubu. You cannot confuse or lie to us. Those people dont need Tinubu’s money. They are super rich.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu is my candidate. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. I pray that the Lord God almighty will give him the wisdom to lead the country to our promised land.May he be blessed with ability to usher in peace progress and prosperity.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by excanny: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
drlateef:

I think you are having hallucinations and delusions. You are detached from reality. We all have TV and we saw how the whole of Kano businessmen endorsed Tinubu. You cannot confuse or lie to us. Those people dont need Tinubu’s money. They are super rich.

Where did Tinubu get the billions he’s donating to states in the north?

How much does he make from TVC and nations newspapers?

Have you given a thought that public funds and tax payers money is being stolen by Tinubu through his installed puppet governors?

Why does he insists in removing and threatening the Lagos governors after him?

Think… you are supporting a thief that is stealing funds meant for our children for himself and his gang.

12 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by obembet(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Curious345:
no ooo.

My happiness be say power will go back to North.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by iHateFraudsters: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Tell Peter obi to visit Kano, we want to see his rousing welcome. Didn't he visit, Benue and Bayelsa last week? Why were his supporters not on the way and streets to welcome him? How many of his followers trooped out to visit him in Kaduna? Atleast we saw the rousing welcome Atiku received in kaduna.

He has suspended his campaign, dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by colorsofrainbow: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
tribalmall:
I need this type of failure in my life as a presidential candidate

Car don plenty pass human being. Remove the cars and that venue is absolutely EMPTY grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by drlateef: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
excanny:

Where did Tinubu get the billions he’s donating to states in the north?

How much does he make from TVC and nations newspapers?

Have you given a thought that public funds and tax payers money is being stolen by Tinubu through his installed puppet governors?

Why does he insists in removing and threatening the Lagos governors after him?

Think… you are supporting a thief that is stealing funds meant for our children for himself and his gang.

You belong to the Lazy People party. Thats why you think its a sin to own business and make money from it. Your leader established beer factory so that his people can get drunk and not work. Thats why he is leading Lazy People party LP. Tinubu does not steal money. He makes his money from business. Thats why you are jealous of him. You want him to be lazy like you.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by excanny: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
drlateef:

You belong to the Lazy People party. Thats why you think its a sin to own business and make money from it. Your leader established beer factory so that his people can get drunk and not work. Thats why he is leading Lazy People party LP. Tinubu does not steal money. He makes his money from business. Thats why you are jealous of him. You want him to be lazy like you.

Which business? Can you name the businesses?

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:

@Moh247 Leodeking Abdul05 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Batified2023 Biodun556 ihordspy

Do you guys have an intelligent response to this?
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by ajexx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
kia why d hate , our in coming president went to kano for a dinner that was organize by the kano business committee and also to present their blue print to our incoming president

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Peter Obi has no structure na, so why are you even thinking about him. Face your Tinubu oga. Shebi e sure for your oga? Make we dey look na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by techWriter3: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
I necessity this kind of failure in my life as a presidential candidate
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Spandau: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Abdu81: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi will win the east.

Atiku got the other part

NIGERIANS know this

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu and his supporters are bunch of losers grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Michelle70(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Abdu81:

NIGERIANS know this
what i said was how things are turning out, not some letter written by OBJ.

You and i know that Atiku has an edge here
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Soulsymbol99: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
I doubt if ganduje is still wit tinubu cause b4 the APC primaries he was everywhere and anywhere you see tinubu bt after the primaries he withdrew that closeness.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Igba123: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
You guys analyse politics using social media gossip.

Atiku's will maul those two.
It will even be greater than what Buhari did to him in 2019.

and you guys analyse politics using career politicians loyalty to a politician not minding that the populace is tired of being deceived. Our hope for a better Nigeria is predicted on the belief that bvas will frustrate career politicians' effort to rig. Now who's right in his analysis? Neither you nor us until what our analysis are based on are tested under the new law. Keep hoping while I keep hoping.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Kagd10: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
kingsways:

Lessons learnt is that Nigeria needs to be balkanised. There's no need for the gathering of people who hate eachother, especially hating someone who didn't rule you or your papa while the other set of people believe the North (Fulani) should always rule at the expense of the others. There's no reason for such gathering!
Re: Lesson From Tinubu's Failed Trip To Kano by Abdu81: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
what i said was how things are turning out, not some letter written by OBJ.

You and i know that Atiku has an edge here

Not really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pulls Massive Crowd In Ibadan / Photo: Amidst Poverty, Yahaya Bello Buys A $600,000 Bulletproof SUV / Atiku Might Be The Next President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.