Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) (51170 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by moshino(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You know your name wella

Thats all you got? You're still a neophyte then.
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
See olosho chîoma displaying her WHORÈ boobs... I don't know who this AFTER-ONE and a known HOOKUP GIRL IS TRYING TO SEDUCE? Definitely horñy FUCKBOYṢ...

Davidó will be the greatest FOOL if he marries this girl.
HOW CAN A SANE MAN MARRY A GIRL WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT?
A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND BY NUMEROUS GUYS!

I HATE WAYWARD GIRLS AND WHORÈS WITH PASSION.
If she file a lawsuit against you you get evidence?No lady has only one body count.Remember say na girl wey go private school and university.
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tamilore11:
THE way I am EXPRESSING MY FRUSTRATION, IT'S BECAUSE MY UGLY OLD HAG MOM was a WHÓRE. So MY DRUNKARD OLD FOOL father dumped US BECAUSE HE'S NOT SURE I'M HIS CHILD. I HAVE really experienced the harsh side of life. Everything about MY FRUSTRATION AND comment is STUPIDITY, pussy, sperm, vagina,

EYA
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
If she file a lawsuit against you you get evidence?No lady has only one body count.Remember say na girl wey go private school and university.
You think so?
You must have been rolling with WHÓRES, SLÚTs and HOOKUP girls...
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

You think so?
You must have been rolling with WHÓRES, SLÚTs and HOOKUP girls...
So if you break up with your boyfriend you no go date another guy?
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yea. Feel it. Dat is the way u are a source of pain to everyone. If only ur mother knew, she wouldn’t have sex ur father. But no, she had to do it for ashawo money
MuslimIgbo:

EYA
I FEEL YOUR PAIN
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Wuppdex: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maybe Cubana misunderstood the WHEN YOU'RE BIG YOU'RE BIG O Mantra grin grin

Atarakpa:
nah Baba mukaila
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
So if you break up with your boyfriend you no go date another guy?
Must you be involved in romance and fornication.
You guys don't seem to still understand the understand the importance and sacredness of sexual purity.

God didn't choose a whóre to birth Jesus, he chose a virgin.

Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

See person wey dey give olosho head grin
Keep eating and swallowing old SPERMS of other fuckerṣ
Small boy , from what you just said, you know nothing about sex
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Ijb11: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
moshino:

Thats all you got? You're still a neophyte then.
E pain am die!

Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Awesometouch1: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Did you forget what caused the fight between Davido and PERRUZI?
Chiomã claimed that peruzzī was his cousin, but it was later found out that peruzzī used to fucƙ her and he only passed her to Davido.

I know chiomã well from Babcock... She was a popular...
OMG!
Why the hell are ladies so useless these days.
God forbid these bitches everywhere.
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Siscooh: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Madness eating deep in yh ur generation

Never
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
moshino:

Thats all you got? My mother is still a neophyte then.

Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
This girl only marry this guy because his close to Davido nothing else .

Wedding don dey scatter already.
You saw it, you said it well
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Plus1234: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Wedding don dey scatter already.
You saw it, you said it well
so sad of them.
Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
DaveHarry:
Abegee las las na divorce go still end am!
Wizard, afa?

cool

Re: Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Wizard, afa?

cool
grin

That mode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.