Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! (5021 Views)

Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics) / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Damn 190 that dude really fuccked u real bad on chat thread. . .

Lol@190smh. Dude tell me who's gaay here, a dude that has fellow dudes picture in his profile, that saved my photo and photos of other dude on his computer n even pasted some printed copy on his tiny apartment room? Be honest
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Now I have no doubt bout 190 bn the same person as this Mr. Cork dude. .

@poster, I heard you rapped a Somalian Refugee in in your British refugee camp is that true?

REALITY101. ok brother. since u need a boy friend, I recomend Tosinville. He strong like Bull wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
No thanks. . I do women only. You can have him and 190smh for 3some
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101. ok brother. since u need a boy friend, I recomend Tosinville. He strong like Bull wink
grin grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
REALITY101:

No thanks. . I do women only. You can have him and 190smh for 3some

yea right. Elton John does women only undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

yea right. Elton John does women only undecided
grin grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
And yes Eddy M. Played 2 roles in #Coming To America. . 190smh+Mr. Cork. .
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
REALITY101:

And yes Eddy M. Played 2 roles in #Coming To America. . 190smh+Mr. Cork. .

REALITY101. you gayy donkey. even if Mrs Chima is naaaked in front of you, you wouldnt no what to do! undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101. you gayy donkey. even if Mrs Chima is naaaked in front of you, you wouldnt no what to do! undecided
grin grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by r231(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
Clowns grin grin grin
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
r231:

Clowns grin grin grin
wink wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
190 ain't you suppose to be sucking Mr. Corks d1ck now? 8pm GMT
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
^take your cow infested tongue off my anus undecided

I aint Gay like you angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
Is that you Polish boyfriend on your profile? be honest bruv
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
DUH - my girlfriend is polish - I dont do boys

Like you and phate and toba angry angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
Big time Liar. . We all know you are a heavy duty liar. .
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
well im out to see her obviously

talk 2 u later loco wink
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
mr , cork my kwesun goes thus. are u related to 190shake his head?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Boxer007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mr cork. I get stiff every time my manager walks by. how do i control this?
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

[color=red]well im out to see her obviously

You wish. .
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by BodyKiss(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2011
I want to have my pen!s enlarge, and I'm finding it difficult to get a picture of what I really want. Since you said yours is 17inches, I think that would be a perfect fit for me. Could you please roll your hand up and down your pen!s with oil on it, snap it and post the pic here so I can download a copy for my sample.

This would really help me improve my love life if you can help me. . . Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse. embarassed
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by seedord247(m): 2:14am On Aug 20, 2011
BodyKiss:

I want to have my pen!s enlarge, and I'm finding it difficult to get a picture of what I really want. Since you said your is 17inch, I think that would be a perfect fit for me. Could you please roll your hand up and down your pen!s with oil on it, snap it and post the pic here so I can download a copy for my sample.

This would really help me improve my love life if you can help me. . . Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse.   embarassed

I will advice you to call those local vulgarizer for help . . . . just 200 naira only for more information.

Death service Center.

112, hell fire road
opposite heaven juntion.
ph#. . . .04402144018\

ask for mr fela
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by toyemz(f): 2:43am On Aug 20, 2011
Na wa oh
two of the most useless he goats on NL giving advice
true true the world want end!!!
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by BodyKiss(m): 2:49am On Aug 20, 2011
seedord247:

I will advice you to call those local vulgarizer for help . . . . just 200 naira only for more information.

Death service Center.

112, hell fire road
opposite heaven juntion.
ph#. . . .04402144018\

ask for mr fela

Is it that difficult to find? I mean the humor in my previous post, or you don't have any sense of it? angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by seedord247(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2011
BodyKiss:

Is it that difficult to find? I mean the humor in my previous post, or you don't have any sense of it?  angry

authentic . . . . . you only got sense, you need to add common to it, to make you a normal human being
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Phate07(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2011
Okay, who is Phate? angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2011
undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Phate07(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2011

May a wall gecko climb your body at night. angry
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by 190smh: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2011
May an OWL defecate on your head tonite
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by MrCork17: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ok. So DOes anyone need advise on how to look for husband/Wifey material? undecided
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by Odunnu: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Rules: Good english and good Grammmmar please. wink
No pigieion english & pliease use spell check angry
No swearing, No cussing & No gabalarishment question. angry
Finaly. make sure you use Commma or full stop. Cheeers!! wink
Hahahahahahahahahahaha nobody does it better!
Re: Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! by roymary: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2013
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwole: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives / The Properties Behind Nasser Al-kharafi Death(pics) / If You Are Earning This Amount And Above, Pls Stop Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.