Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale - Ikorodu N250 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale - Ikorodu N250 (508 Views)

A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu @ N250,000/plot / 3 Bedroom Flat With Three Toilets, At Ire Akari Estate, Owutu, Ikorodu. N250,000 & N200,000/annu / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale - Ikorodu N250 by taland(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE - IKORODU N250

I have plots of Land for sale at ikorodu going for:
N350k (individual) if you choose to visit the site yourself and enjoy the company of omo oniles
N300K (individual) if you buy if you buy through me
N250k (corporate or group) if you can buy from 5 acres, group could be several individuals coming together

Location: Oke Igbodo off Itokin Express road very close to Maya, 12minutes drive to Ikorodu main town
Title: Deed of Grant, you will proceed to prepare a deed of Assijgnment with your lawyer for filing your survey

Infrastructure:
Bery good planned road networks,
electricity is available as at today,
location is habitable as at today
very good soil structure ( not a dampy area)

Interested buyers can arrange a meeting or a visit with me. Seeing is beliving
Note: If you're buying through me, you must be willing to start erecting a structure within few months for security sake

Call:
08032897801, 07028313882
magnificientconsult@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land At Premier Garden City Estate At A Promo Price / 50 Lock Up Shops For 30 Years Lease With Adequate Facilities @ Tinubu Square / For Sale 5 Acers Of Land At Isheri Good For School,hotel,estate With C Of O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.