Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa (20968 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures) / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by kingthreat(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It's only during election period that you see these lunatics commissioning one project or the other.

Lately Sanwo-Olu has been busy doing it like his life depends on it, once elections are over they'll go back to ghost mode, I pity anyone that takes these criminals seriously.

There's a reason Bashir Ahmed earns 3 million naira monthly while vulture merchants are stuck on 30k zombie bonus.

#OBIdience

What has Obi done than donate blanket to flood victims?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by sexiestharam(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Seankhalifa:
na atiku go suffer am... reason am
I know. That's what I want na. Reason am too.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by ufuosman(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Nice one
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by aoaachives(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Nothing to wow about. Those are local government projects! I am not impressed
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Dododawa01: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
It won't still make you the president.

He's better than your failure Obi
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by anonimi: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Fryzi:
Old pattern village kind of school. Can any of his family members attend such school? Chai.

It's my birthday today

Happy birthday, boss.
You dey mind the paparazzi politicians.
Was that not how Hell Ruffy quietly withdrew his son from public school after doing a lot of propaganda noise about his enrolment

GISTBL0G:
Governor Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State who made headlines days ago after he enrolled his child in a public school, has stated that his ward will remain at the school even with the kidnapping threat that preceeded the abduction of six students and two teachers of Engrave College in Kakau Daji area of the State on Wednesday October 2.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, the Kaduna state Governor said his child should not be safer or more protected than any other child in the state as he took an oath of office to protect everyone.

“My child should not be safer or more protected than any other child in Kaduna State. I took an oath of office to protect everyone and my child is just only one of the two million children we have in Kaduna state primary schools and I have no intention of reviewing that.

See more; http://gistmore.com/my-child-will-remain-in-public-school-despite-kidnapping-threat-el-rufai

lalasticlala:
I withdrew my son from public school after two foiled kidnap attempts against him -El-Rufai

Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he withdrew his seven-year-old son, Abubakar Al-Sadiq El-Rufai, from Kaduna Capital school, after bandits attempted to kidnap him twice.

The governor gave the reason in an interview with BBC Pidgin after earlier accusations that he withdrew the child secretly.

The governor had enrolled his son Al-Sadiq in Kaduna Capital School about a year half ago in a bid to boost confidence in parents to patronise public schools.

According to him, withdrawing Al-Sadiq is to discourage bandits from attacking the school.

He claimed that the withdrawal was to save the child and his colleagues who might be affected by the bandits’ attacks.

El-Rufai said, “My son was registered in the school and so my daughter who clocked six years. But we have to temporarily withdraw them for the security of the school because we foiled plans from at least two groups to attack the school to kidnap my son.

“I don’t think they will succeed because enough security was put in place to prevent them. But other children will be in danger. We don’t have an idea about the kind of weapons they will carry.

“I have taken a stand against paying bandits. We got intel that they were planning to kidnap my son from Kaduna Capital School to see whether I will pay ransom if they kidnap my son.”

I won’t pay ransom even if my son is kidnapped, says El-rufai

The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-rufai, had earlier spoken against the payment of ransom to kidnappers, saying he won’t be involved in such even if his son is kidnapped.

During a radio interview in April, El-rufai said, “I mean it and I will say it again here. Even if my son is kidnapped, I will rather pray for him to make heaven instead because I won’t pay any ransom,"

https://punchng.com/i-withdrew-my-son-from-public-school-after-two-foiled-kidnap-attempts-against-him-el-rufai/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by yusluvad(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by NLaob: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by HomeTutorsPro: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2022
This is a commendable gesture by our next Nigeria president...

...after Peter Obi in 2031.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
ecolime:
Commendable

Still doesn't change the fact he is coming 4th at the polls.
while obi might be third or even fourth... grin shocked grin shocked ... The elections is between PDP APC next year...
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Espelbengz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Man like kwankwaso! A good man and very qualified but Nigeria and her tribalism and religion sentiments may elude this capable and most qualified man never to become President..
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Alexiiydon: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nigerians should be grateful to Peter Obi, man has redefined election campaign in Nigeria, no more going about deceiving Nigerians with eating corn aka agbado in public and frying akara with market women to deceive Nigerians into voting for you.

Gradually Nigeria will get it right, thanks Peter Obi, even if they rig the election, you will be remembered forever for redefining election in Nigeria cool

Meanwhile, Remi Tinubu caught Tinubu redhanded staring at a woman's breast at a public function, is that the kind of man una wan elect as President ? shocked
you too dence check the eye ball everybody know what una fit do na to Dey circle pictures una don finish with buhari own no be jubril again now na bat it’s better you know when ipob Dey circle one person picture dem know say him don win be that next year to shock una your violence will not work ipig whey Dey inlove with the zoo
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Pio44: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
You either win with us or watch us win. Vote tinubu. Tinubu is the future. Tinubu did!!! Tinubu did!!!
he did, but now his weak he can't did it, shiittma will kill us all
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by shortIGBOman: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fahdiga:

IGBO can never rule Nigeria

Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by doneback04: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
This one na project to take win election cheesy grin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by shortIGBOman: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Substandard facilities as usual

These facilities pass the ones in Eastern Communities. Besides, how many area get Transformer and light for East?

Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by shortIGBOman: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
dam2000:
I can bet this guy will get more votes than obi

True talk. cheesy grin

Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Anndrew(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Joshmoore:
Nice one but you should have teamed with Obi to have higher chances of winning after Obi must have completed his 8 years.
him say,e no dey do second fiddle
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Panda7(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
if possible try to build a public secondary school too for the students to complete the basic education requirements and i believe from there they can develop on their own
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by PrettyIfy7: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Borntosmoke:
You either win with us or watch us win. Vote tinubu. Tinubu is the future. Tinubu did!!! Tinubu did!!!

Tinubu the future?
Like seriously? grin grin grin

My grandpa has hope for the future. grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
angry angry Is it not your responsibility, talkative? He's making it sound as if he did the people,a special favour.
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Thebigheart: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who is still using iron poles as pillars in this century?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Thebigheart: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who is still using Iron poles as pillars in this century?
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by Keponot: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Okkk
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by obagofizzy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Everything looks like second hand
Re: Kwankwaso Opens A Public School, Electricity Transformer, Borehole In Nasarawa by kingharzy: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
God bless the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ran ka shi dadé

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.