Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu (1000 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
The Tinubu Campaign Organisation on Sunday said it is a pity that President Muhammadu Buhari has allowed the propaganda of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to becloud its achievements since assuming office in 2015.

The Director, Media and Publicity, Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Bayo Onanuga also said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has fulfilled most of its promises it made in its 2015 manifesto.

In a post on his official Facebook handle, Onanuga wrote “A friend today threw a challenge to APC members to prove that the party kept just one of the promises it made to the voters in its 2015 manifesto. My friend then published a graphics detailing some of the promises. I immediately accepted the challenge. And the first thing I pointed out was that the graphics does not reflect what APC promised in its manifesto as published by INEC on its site. Here is my response to him:”

“I have the APC manifesto in 2015 right before me and can tell you that the graphics you published does not reflect the APC manifesto, the one published on INEC's website. It must be the handiwork of propagandists in PDP and the loudmouthed Labour Party IPOB supporters. Many of the promises in the manifesto have been fulfilled”.

“Examples: APC promised Green Revolution. Has the party not fulfilled the promise by its massive and unprecedented investment in agriculture?. APC says it will pass 'a workable PIB'. Has this not been done? APC promises to feed school kids. This has also been done. APC promises a social investment programme. The party in the last 7 years is executing an unprecedented and biggest social investment programme in Africa. This has become a model, that even the World Bank has come to understudy”.

" APC promises jobs. In the last few years, millions of jobs have been created in the logistics and PSBs, for example. Jobs were also created in the agricultural sector. All those POS agents you see all around Nigeria and elsewhere were the products of the policy of this APC govt. MTN alone has 770,000 POS agents. This is verifiable. And in tackling poverty, the party has also succeeded. There were 112 million Nigerians classified as poor in 2011, under PDP. Then Nigeria had 165 million people”.

“Last year, there were 90 million, with a population of 200 million. This is very verifiable. We don't have an Eldorado yet, and we are not saying we do not have economic challenges. Britain, Canada, EU, USA also have a lot of economic challenges of their own. Britain is facing a grave economic crisis, its worst in 40 years. USA is battling inflation”

“This much we can say: seven years of Buhari is much better than 16 years of PDP, when the norm was to share the money, our commonwealth. The PDP could not even build 2nd Niger Bridge it promised its voters in South East or complete the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. APC has done both. It is a pity that the Buhari government allowed the propaganda of the PDP and its allies to resonate and becloud its achievements”.

“You will agree, a lie repeated many times, sometimes assume the colour of truth. But truth eventually prevails over falsehood”.

https://independent.ng/buhari-allowed-pdps-propaganda-to-bury-his-governments-achievements-tinubu/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Q: Do you mean APC should not be voted for in 2023?

A: Of course they must not be voted for. Any poor person who votes for the APC again FOR WHATEVER POSITION, I swear on the day of Judgement God will not be kind to such a person, especially if the person is a northerner.

We formed the APC, we are the ones in power. We have deceived the people. But today even the president's wife is saying they will apologize to Nigerians whether they performed well or not.
https://www.nairaland.com/7397788/kano-people-refused-welcome-tinubu#117811306

Whao! Stale propaganda! So with Bola Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and their hoardes on mummified zombies as the falsehood arm of the APC govt, the PDP still overshadowed the APC?

Still blaming PDP again for their own iberiberism? So it means that the PDP they have been blaming & insulting for the past 7years really strong pass them?

What achievement does this shameless government even have aside the wanton economic destruction, widespread deteriorating insecurity and unbridled institutionalised corruption? This emilokan man have really gone nuts now with grandeur delusion.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by WibusJaga: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022

Campaigning with Buhari's achievements is sure road to failure. Let them forget useless statistics & enter street and see the level of hunger & suffering in the land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by DrOBD(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's a pity indeed
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Naijanascam: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Access denied grin grin grin grin

You can fool some people some times but cannot fool all the people all the time

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by taylor88(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Macphenson: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
okooo
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Abdul05: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy grin

Omoeebo propaganda newspaper at work
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by ZeroAccess: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
This old crook doesn't want to respect himself. So bag of rice and other commodity that is of high price is now propaganda.

The disgrace tinubu will get will be surprise urchins come 2023. An average Nigerian will never vote the party that have cause so much havoc of pain and distrustions.

Apc is dead and buried come 2023. evil and devilish party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
This was how APC received us with propaganda in 2015.
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Fahvvy: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
The average Nigerian doesn't understand all what was typed here undecided...

What he understands is that...
Under PDP a bag was rice was 8k - 10k and under APC a bag of rice is 30k+ undecided...

Can you boldly tell the average man that APC did well? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Moferere: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Still, PDP will fail
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Jagaban was just being diplomatic. He should have called a spade what it really is; Buhari allowed Igbo/IPOB propaganda bury his achievements.

This is one reason I really look forward to a Jagaban presidency. The northerners aren't that firmly rooted online, so they couldn't fend off the attacks from the East, which were largely motivated by jealousy and HATE. But you see the West, they know the game and are more experienced at it than any other region. Naturally, they'd defend their own.

So, WHEN Jagaban becomes the president and the usual idiots try to do to him what they did to Buhari, they meet more than their match. In fact, only five Yoruba influencers are enough to neutralise whatever they might throw at Jagaban.

God bless our incoming President, Ohamadike Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Tokskob2008: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Which of the achievement na

Honestly I preferred APC as the opposition party, PDP didn't take their opposition job seriously at all. Funny thing is APC played opposition to PDP and they are still playing opposition to themselves for the past 7yrs now.
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
APC , Tinubu and Buhari are failed and shameless entity.
Even a mad man in the street and animals are feeling the level of their maladaministration
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
Jagaban was just being diplomatic. He should have called a spade what it really is; Buhari allowed Igbo/IPOB propaganda bury his achievements.

This is one reason I really look forward to a Jagaban presidency. The northerners aren't that firmly rooted online, so they couldn't fend off the attacks from the East, which were largely motivated by jealousy and HATE. But you see the West, they know the game and are more experienced at it than any other region. Naturally, they'd defend their own.

So, WHEN Jagaban becomes the president and the usual idiots try to do to him what they did to Buhari, they meet more than their match. In fact, only five Yoruba influencers are enough to neutralise whatever they might throw at Jagaban.

God bless our incoming President, Ohamadike Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu. cool
Well stated especially the emboldened.

When Tinubu is sworn in as the president of the fed rep of Nigeria on 29/5/23, that is when they will realise nobody has monopoly of foul language.

I have no doubt they will want to go physical as they obviously can't take what they give. But then, they will still meet their match, even much greater.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yeye old grandpa.

So the rice being bought at 48k from 8k about 7 years ago, is propaganda?
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
hisexcellency34:

The Tinubu Campaign Organisation on Sunday said it is a pity that President Muhammadu Buhari has allowed the propaganda of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to becloud its achievements since assuming office in 2015.

The Director, Media and Publicity, Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Bayo Onanuga also said the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has fulfilled most of its promises it made in its 2015 manifesto.

In a post on his official Facebook handle, Onanuga wrote “A friend today threw a challenge to APC members to prove that the party kept just one of the promises it made to the voters in its 2015 manifesto. My friend then published a graphics detailing some of the promises. I immediately accepted the challenge. And the first thing I pointed out was that the graphics does not reflect what APC promised in its manifesto as published by INEC on its site. Here is my response to him:”

“I have the APC manifesto in 2015 right before me and can tell you that the graphics you published does not reflect the APC manifesto, the one published on INEC's website. It must be the handiwork of propagandists in PDP and the loudmouthed Labour Party IPOB supporters. Many of the promises in the manifesto have been fulfilled”.

“Examples: APC promised Green Revolution. Has the party not fulfilled the promise by its massive and unprecedented investment in agriculture?. APC says it will pass 'a workable PIB'. Has this not been done? APC promises to feed school kids. This has also been done. APC promises a social investment programme. The party in the last 7 years is executing an unprecedented and biggest social investment programme in Africa. This has become a model, that even the World Bank has come to understudy”.

" APC promises jobs. In the last few years, millions of jobs have been created in the logistics and PSBs, for example. Jobs were also created in the agricultural sector. All those POS agents you see all around Nigeria and elsewhere were the products of the policy of this APC govt. MTN alone has 770,000 POS agents. This is verifiable. And in tackling poverty, the party has also succeeded. There were 112 million Nigerians classified as poor in 2011, under PDP. Then Nigeria had 165 million people”.

“Last year, there were 90 million, with a population of 200 million. This is very verifiable. We don't have an Eldorado yet, and we are not saying we do not have economic challenges. Britain, Canada, EU, USA also have a lot of economic challenges of their own. Britain is facing a grave economic crisis, its worst in 40 years. USA is battling inflation”

“This much we can say: seven years of Buhari is much better than 16 years of PDP, when the norm was to share the money, our commonwealth. The PDP could not even build 2nd Niger Bridge it promised its voters in South East or complete the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. APC has done both. It is a pity that the Buhari government allowed the propaganda of the PDP and its allies to resonate and becloud its achievements”.

“You will agree, a lie repeated many times, sometimes assume the colour of truth. But truth eventually prevails over falsehood”.

https://independent.ng/buhari-allowed-pdps-propaganda-to-bury-his-governments-achievements-tinubu/
Never again......

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
What a stupid statement coming from I too know .
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Bontafa: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Spoken like a true corn Robot

Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by RobsonsTARz: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
My only advice for my people is to VOTE WISELY so that we will change these crooks, looters and thieves from government
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by techWriter3: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2022
accessibility refuted You can fool some people some times but cannot fool all the people all the time
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2022
But I heard the same Agbaje wants to return to APC
RobsonsTARz:
My only advice for my people is to VOTE WISELY so that we will change these crooks, looters and thieves from government
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2022
When Lai Mohammed is the king of propagandists
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari achievements only exists on the pages of newspaper

Non is visibly on ground
Re: Buhari Allowed PDP’s Propaganda Bury His Government's Achievements - Tinubu by Obidient4life3: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Clown

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures As Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of APC Rally(photos) / Peter Obi Trash Tinubu And Atiku In Porharcourt Election Poll / Peter Obi: Education Is Not An Expense, But An Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.