Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account (415 Views)

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? / Man Mistakenly Send Picture Of Marijuana And Gun For Sale To Police / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Is it a crime if someone or bank mistakenly send money to your account And you withdraw the money.
Re: Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account by Redomi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't know if it's a crime or not.
But I have seen people going to jail for withdrawing huge money mistakenly sent to them

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account by mespusinglez(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
NOT AT ALL...BUT WHEN YOU ALSO MISTAKENLY TRANSFER TO SOMEONE DON'T BOTHER TO LOOK FOR IT EITHER...MAKE I DROP MY ACCT MAKE YOU SEND ME SMALL SHARE OF THE MONEY? grin?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime If Someone Or Bank Mistakenly Send Money To Your Account by SeniorMan715(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
It was a mistake like you already quoted but isn't a crime people are imperfect and are prone to mistakes, but the money wasn't for you the best you can do is to refund the money, is only when you withdraw it, It becomes a crime.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Five Commanders And 30 Fighters Of The Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP / Police Tear-gas, Arrest Women Protesting Killing Of Children By Soldiers / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.