Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred (47039 Views)

Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Versal: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2022
UK is on Nigeria case...
God will keep confusing them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing really pain Emeka well well grin grin grin grin

U must be foolish to think am angry.. i know what u r doin buh u already look stupid doin it. U cant get as popular as cos i know he is ur mentor. If u jokin i will know buh u r serious about it buh i assure u wont get far. I feel so sad for u cos u r my brother pls dont let depression kill u ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by shortIGBOman: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

U must be foolish to think am angry.. i know what u r doin buh u already look stupid doin it. U cant get as popular as cos i know he is ur mentor. If u jokin i will know buh u r serious about it buh i assure u wont get far. I feel so sad for u cos u r my brother pls dont let depression kill u ok.

Cry me a River. No go hug transformer oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River. No go hug transformer oo grin grin

Lol i got u where u r meant to be look at u laughing ur ass off.. ur brain is too tiny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by shortIGBOman: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Lol i got u where u r meant to be look at u laughing ur ass off.. ur brain is too tiny

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by ATLIEN2027: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2022
They should be remove from the bench for such a ridiculous and im@ecile judgment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by onuman: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/nnamdi-kanu-three-justices-that-sat-on-appeal-court-panel-transferred/

Malami clutching on the last straw.

It's most unforgiving for a man drunk in power to hold his fellow man captive for so many years, as Malami has done to MNK.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by onuman: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Paulheyman:
Evil that men do...

Evil that Malami is doing...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Decent09(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=117819347]

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/nnamdi-kanu-three-justices-that-sat-on-appeal-court-panel-transferred/[/quot

As a federal civil servant, transfer is inevitable, so it's not a new thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by shanaka4u(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
This has nothing to do with the judgment they delivered as justices are transfered from one division to another. In my division, all the justices were transfered and yet they were not part of that Nnamdi Kanu case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Presidential1: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only Oblivious Obidient mumus like yourself will believe this nonsense story.

The judiciary is not independent & free you claim, yet they freed your terrorist ipob messiah against the wishes of the establishment?

If they are independent why transfer the judges ... After discharging the guy .. you tinubu charlatans don't have sense .. sense is far from y'all obviously.. all y'all know is to show your obnoxious behaviour here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by sameks08(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
All I have to say is may God bless NNAMDI KANU for me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Oracleforce: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
taylor88:
If they like let them transfer Aso Rock to Irigbaji

Nnamdi will be out soon

Jokers

Obi is coming like an earthquake

All of una go vomit all the money una thief

But if Nnamdi Kalu is from another. ...i'm sure you could have said he should die in the prison....

An average Yiibo man is being blinded by sentiment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

The judiciary is not independent & free you claim, yet they freed your terrorist ipob messiah against the wishes of the establishment?

So you are saying they acted outside what the law stipulated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by lagosrd: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/nnamdi-kanu-three-justices-that-sat-on-appeal-court-panel-transferred/

It doesn't still change anything. The judiciary is one. The more they try to denigrate the judiciary, the stronger and united them will become.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by franudi: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2022
The ones send to igboland are in good hands. God will continue to bless them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by shinealight(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2022
alsudan:
Nigeria’s Judiciary is anything but independent under the Bokoharam Presidiot.

Hmmmm….careful what you write about your President ooo…..you might end up in Kuje prison ooo!! cool cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by olatuns2017: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Germi9: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022
An indirect bullying to the professor of law who’s unfortunately the VP to this evil government

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Oyiboman69: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why, e still your Papa wife?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by hardbody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Thanksful:

Law no be beer parlor gist.

It is stated that his extradition process was against Nigerian law. On that basis he was set free.

Everything no be politics before people begin to see you as a dunce.

Thank God I exercised restraint and read your response first before serving a salvo against the person you responded to. I would not have been decent. I wonder how difficult it is for people to stick to what they know and understand. Your response was apt. Well-done Boss.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by gidgiddy: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
dallasi:

Those judges are traitors and should be hanged..
Do you know actions of MNK in this country, he is a separatist and secessionist that deserved death,,

This guy is done for. No judge will hear these and allow him see the light of the day ever again.

At 1hr 35Mins he asks for his followers to destroy every bridge and kill all Police officers they see in Lagos and Aba.
were police officers killed in Lagos and Aba? Yes.

At 1hr 46 mins he asked guests in Oriental hotel to leave and instructed his followers to burn down Oriental hotel.
Was there an attempt to burn down oriental hotel after this broadcast? Yes.

At 1 hr 42 min He instructed his followers burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos and also to burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport using Molotov cocktail.

Were government buildings burn down in Lagos? Yes.

At 1hr 39 min the albino terrorist orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers, snatch their guns and manufacture molotov bombs.
Were Army officersr killed? Yes.

At 1hr 52 min the Albino clown celebrates that his followers are burning Cele and Orile police Stations.

At 1 hr 56 min The Albino terrorists commands that all road blocked and every Sabotuers killed.

At 2hr.00 min The terrorist commands his followers to burn all pipelines .

At 2.hr09 min commands that Army officers be killed in Lekki and for Dangote trucks to be set on Fire.

At 2.hr 15 min Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

At 2hr 18 mins [/b]explains how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs so his follows can take heed.

[b]At 2hr20min [/b]The terrorist asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

[b]At 2 hr 22 min ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s Investments should be destroyed

At 2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

At 2 hr 32 min Orders than any Governor that declares curfew should be killed.

At 2hr 56min Confirms that Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

[b]At 3 hr 09 mins [/b]Burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks

The minute your federal government decided to break local and international laws by going to Kenya to abduct and bring back Kanu to Nigeria illegally, they created a situation where Kanu can no longer be tried by any court in Nigeria as no court wi part of that illegality
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Megamania123: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Honestly Nigerians are really lazy people as the double faced man termed them, no wonder these fulani caliphates can do whatever they want and everybody will keep quiet....the land of Idinoba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by guychidile: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Just passing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by TritNG: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded and colonized Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them(the indigenous people of Canada) to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the atrocites of the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by dallasi: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

The minute your federal government decided to break local and international laws by going to Kenya to abduct and bring back Kanu to Nigeria illegally, they created a situation where Kanu can no longer be tried by any court in Nigeria as no court wi part of that illegality

he jump bail ab initio..
Can you remember George Bush " enemy combatant" ?
how many were abducted from AFGANISTAN,PAKISTAN ,IRAQ & STILL in Guantanamo Bay detention camp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Ofolete: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

That you are against justice as pronounced by the law of competent jurisdiction means that you are the mumu who doesn't want positive change in this country because of your selfishness and stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Buhari cabals strike again

Tinubuadvocate:
Useless news.

The FG should allow the justice system work according to the dictates of the law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Tinubu would be worster than Buhari

Number one is that tinubu is very arrogant and full with pride with his stolen wealth in Lagos...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by DWickedLandLord: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Something is seriously wrong with you

Somebody posted a story and provided source, but here you are talking as if he posted his opinion

The way you logic is beyond comprehension
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by WikiGuru: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why, e still your Papa wife?

Steal, you nub head!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred by Truthdeypain: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That judgement is bizzare and a huge mockery of the judiciary. I really hope those judges were not bribed.

So weird judgement that makes the judiciary demotivate patriotic members of the intelligence community.

It is so strange that a fugitive threatening even the judge on his case is suddenly set acquited when the judge declared him wanted and gave a legitimate order to fetch the fugitive. Any sick person can wake up tomorrow and set Nigeria ablaze and some judges will mock the victims on the account of technicality smh.

Our judiciary is not consistent at all and I pray God helps the new CJN.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Accursed child!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.