Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? (360 Views)

Where Is Tinubu's Block Vote Apart From South West And Kwara? / 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote / Former Gov Gabriel Suswam Polling Unit Gave PDP Block Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Alaigbopress: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
He was hoping to inherit Buhari's Kano Block vote but unfortunately he may be dragging the 3rd position in Kano. Core North are for Akiku and Kwankwaso and the middle belt are for Obi. The South East and South South is a no go area. Even Amaechi that would have grabbed some Rivers vote for him is not interested in his campaign. Even in the South Wes, he is not even sure of winning Lagos State. That is why he is afraid of Igbo effect and as it stands now many liberal Yorubas are with Obi. Talk about Osun State his home state, he has lost that to Pdp and I wonder how he will win the State. The same thing with Ekiti State with a reasonable number of Christians who will likely revolt against his choice of Vice Presidential candidate. Oyo State is a PDP state and I know Peter Obi effect is likely going to happen.

The question again is where will Tinubu's block vote come from?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
from Mc oluomo, agberos and silly yoruba Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:
He was hoping to inherit Buhari's Kano Block vote but unfortunately he may be dragging the 3rd position in Kano. Core North are for Akiku and Kwankwaso and the middle belt are for Obi. The South East and South South is a no go area. Even Amaechi that would have grabbed some Rivers vote for him is not interested in his campaign. Even in the South Wes, he is not even sure of winning Lagos State. That is why he is afraid of Igbo effect and as it stands now many liberal Yorubas are with Obi. Talk about Osun State his home state, he has lost that to Pdp and I wonder how he will win the State. The same thing with Ekiti State with a reasonable number of Christians who will likely revolt against his choice of Vice Presidential candidate. Oyo State is a PDP state and I know Peter Obi effect is likely going to happen.

it will come from your house
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by haffaze777(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
From Imo,Abia and Anambra
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by cherishmichael: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
I don't care, so far Obi will win.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by haslaw(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

One st00peed IPOB CARNNIBAL will just sit in one little hamlet in Nwewi or some other hamlet and smoke mkporu mirri and be yapping nonsense.
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Tinubuadvocate: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
By now you ipob terrorist should be start strategizing on how you can revive your ipob movement after 2023 election.
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Period007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Only yoruba muslims are voting Tinubu
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Vulturereloaded: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
From Irabiji block industry. grin grin
Re: Where Will Tinubu's Block Vote Come From? by Moh247: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
cool

Southeast

Anambra to be precise...

Share 3k per voters and watch Ibos change mouth

(1) (Reply)

Even With A Gun To My Head, I Can’t Give You Details Of How I Will Deel With Ins / Bola Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator – Dele Momodu / We’re Ready For APC, Bello In 2023 – Kogi Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.