Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing (4984 Views)

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Has Delivered The Change It Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
A video went viral about six weeks ago showing a man celebrating his departure from Nigeria to Canada.

The young man was heard in the video immediately he arrived Canada that, 
"Thank God for me, I have escaped from Buhari, I have escaped from Nigeria, I have finally arrived, thank God."

BUT few days after his arrival, he was arrested by Canadian authority for killing a Parrot that has a GPS Tracker attached to it.   

According to the information SOJ WORLDWIDE gathered, the young man whose identity was not known was arrested and subsequently deported back to Nigeria, a country he has chastised along with its President.

This incident occured in September 2022, we waited this long to get more facts from the victim but as at the time of filing this report we are unable to get the whereabouts of the man.

A Twitter user, @Dr Olusesan, who shared the story on the micro-blogging platform, claimed the man inadvertently killed the parrot, and since the bird had a GPS tracker, it was easy to track him.

“Them deport person from Canada within one month on arrival because e go kill pet parrot wey wear GPS tracker. Like, are you blind?” Olusesam tweeted.

According to Aluko, a Nigerian man was also deported from Qatar in 2012 after being found guilty of killing a cat.

“The same thing happened here in Qatar around 2012, One of our country man will just went out at midnight to kill cats to make soup. He has been doing it so long before police get him one night. He was deported too.The funny thing is he was doing good job of around $3k at the time.”

This video whose anchor warned everyone not to reveal their achievements, no matter how. She was speaking in Yoruba language that, "Bi isu eni ba ta a fowo boo ni." (Manage your success with wisdom and protect it jealously).

WATCH THE TWO RELATED VIDEOS HERE>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/man-who-says-god-has-delivered-him-from-buhari-deported-from-canada-for-killing-a-parrot-videosinside-like-story/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-man-demolishes-two-houses-he-built-for-wife-mother-after-separation-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/mass-destruction-of-trucks-foodstuffs-by-gunmen-along-onitsha-owerri-road-watch-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/special-edition-list-of-top-20-traditional-rulers-dethroned-in-nigerian-history-by-onigegewura/

EDITOR'S NOTE:
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, let your products and services go viral in all our Social Media contacts including, Opera News, Nairaland, Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram across the globe.

Call us or send your message to our WhatsApp on 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.

SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by taylor88(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Haaaa

2 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Welcome back bro....

We don miss u

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Abdul05: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
He has made a complete fool of himself.. grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by tillaman(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
This one na wulo tebo promax

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Everester: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pray with holy insanity, arrow of village people after my life,go back to the sender IN JESUS NAME
open your mouth and pray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Creamypie(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Useless man. People dey look for parrot to keep as companion and pet, u go deny this one it's right to life.if e no go abroad, d parrot for dey alive

8 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by AllTheWayUp: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Village people don remote am come back to Naija
Why kill a parrot in the first place

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by duro4chang(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Eeyah.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Village people don remote am come back to Naija
Why kill a parrot in the first place
Apparently, e dey hard to hustle inside cold for Canada...
Baba just wan roast small bird chop, make stomach no dey empty...

8 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Bontafa: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
I no understand.

Na food u find go Canada?
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by ursullalinda(f): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maybe he was among those shouting change and next level.....It could be Karma at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by iwaeda: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
SojWORLDWIDE:

A video went viral about six weeks ago showing a man celebrating his departure from Nigeria to Canada.

"Thank God for me, I have escaped from Buhari, I have escaped from Nigeria, I have finally arrived, thank God."

BUT few days after his arrival, he was arrested by Canadian authority for killing a Parrot that has a GPS Tracker attached to it.   

According to the information SOJ WORLDWIDE gathered, the young man whose identity was not known was arrested and subsequently deported back to Nigeria, a country he has chastised along with its President.

This incident occured in September 2022, we waited this long to get more facts from the victim but as at the time of filing this report we are unable to get the whereabouts of the man.

A Twitter user, @Dr Olusesan, who shared the story on the micro-blogging platform, claimed the man inadvertently killed the parrot, and since the bird had a GPS tracker, it was easy to track him.

“Them deport person from Canada within one month on arrival because e go kill pet parrot wey wear GPS tracker. Like, are you blind?” Olusesam tweeted.

According to Aluko, a Nigerian man was also deported from Qatar in 2012 after being found guilty of killing a cat.

“The same thing happened here in Qatar around 2012, One of our country man will just went out at midnight to kill cats to make soup. He has been doing it so long before police get him one night. He was deported too.The funny thing is he was doing good job of around $3k at the time.”

This video whose anchor warned everyone not to reveal their achievements, no matter how. She was speaking in Yoruba language that, "Bi isu eni ba ta a fowo boo ni." (Manage your success with wisdom and protect it jealously).

https://www.sojworldnews.com/man-who-says-god-has-delivered-him-from-buhari-deported-from-canada-for-killing-a-parrot-videosinside-like-story/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-man-demolishes-two-houses-he-built-for-wife-mother-after-separation-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/mass-destruction-of-trucks-foodstuffs-by-gunmen-along-onitsha-owerri-road-watch-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/special-edition-list-of-top-20-traditional-rulers-dethroned-in-nigerian-history-by-onigegewura/

EDITOR'S NOTE:
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, let your products and services go viral in all our Social Media contacts including, Opera News, Nairaland, Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram across the globe.

Call us or send your message to our WhatsApp on 09069473894 for your advert placement, Press Release, Conference, Interviews, Publicity and awareness to reach your target audience.

Fake story grin angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Macphenson: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
chaiii, village people followed this one to Canada.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by slimjohn2k5: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buhari finally got him
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by potbelly(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buhari right now...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Vanpascore(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Welcome back home
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Promoter2: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fake news. Some vampires are laughing at a fake story. Nigerians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2022
one of the achievements of Buhari tenure was to bring this guy back from Canada..wonderful.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by foleskay(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari's nemesis don do am strong thing. I'm very sure buhari get correct Fulani jazz he uses to wade off abuses and curses from frustrated nigerians. No wonder d guy no send anybody.. If u like curse him till tomorrow, na ''assua'u statement he go release afterwards. grin

Nigerians won't miss him abit.

1 Like

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by etrange: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol... I'm reading this with my bird by my side and I'm just thinking to myself, if someone killed my parrot that I spent thousands of dollars to buy, feed, train and entertain, how would I feel? The financial costs aside, losing a pet you've bonded with for years especially one as emotional as a parrot could be very devastating.

Why would anyone kill a parrot in Canada? You can't claim you thought it was a wild bird cause parrots don't exist in the wild in Canada. Heck, even the wild ones are not killed let alone someone's pet. You can't say it's hunger, a whole chicken (the very large ones) in Metro is $15. It's just that mindset of not caring about sustainability. We just want to keep taking, enjoying or destroying when we feel like without bothering about replenishment, maintenance or sustainability. We just want to wake up the next day and see our mess cleaned up and everything perfect for us to keep enjoying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by FelixTerungwaDa(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria.

Tinubu 2023 - 2031 loading kiss

2 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Moh247: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Village people no nice
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by gaby(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Not only is this a fake news but a very trashy faky news...

Rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2022
The guy suppose learn from Nnamdi Kanu. When you think you dey cause Buhari outside naija, always remember say many ways dey to get deportation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Rexymania(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2022
If true, his behavior when he arrived showed he's stupid. Imagine say Buhari come get him time

1 Like

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by realstars: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2022
A hunter is a hunter
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Desusi: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Serious lessons to our youths and those who would always blow alarms of their break through. Even the walls around us have ears. It must be enemies for village.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2022
undecided

Baba God take away miserable and depressed living from me.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by Ikpaitid: 2:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Na IPOB man dem deport no be Nigerian.
Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by plaetton: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2022
SojWORLDWIDE:

EDITOR'S NOTE:

This is pure nonsense

2 Likes

Re: MAN Who Says God Has Delivered Him From Buhari, Deported From Canada For Killing by JAMO84: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2022
You go dey announce online say you don japa, you Know whether your village people dey use Wi-Fi ?

23 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers / Nnamdi Kanu: Biafra National Guard Declares War Against Nigerian Army / RE: A More ABSOLUTELY Convincing Evidence To Show Gowon Released Chief Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.