Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit (390 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow / Governor Willie Obiano Donated Cash And Buses To Buhari Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by historyles: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
One of the best things that can ever happen to anyone in political campaigns is to find yourself campaigning for a clean and upright candidate. The campaign will be easy and fun!

Immediately I saw the propaganda post of some PDP and APC guys, trying to mock Obi's visit to Anambra and claiming he donated the items in the picture below and displayed them as his donations, I told them point blank that Peter Obi never donated those items and that it must have come from some other people around at the time of his visit. I said this without having contacted anyone from the Obi team at the time.

I was so sure of myself because I am so sure of Obi's character in this regard. You will never find him doing such things. Totally out of character for him. And worse still, he will never arrange those items like that as donations from him.

I was very busy after that and when I eventually checked my contacts later, I was proven right, as expected.

Peter Obi is a man of true integrity. Not a fake, pretentious person. The problem with PDP and APC guys is that they can't believe such persons exist because their minds can't function like that. It is like rocket science to them.

But that is who the man, Peter Obi, is. For him, what you see is what you get, and what you will get when he becomes the President of Nigeria.

---

Edwin Okugbo

1 Like

Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by taylor88(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
embarassed
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by TechW: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Imagine the lies that could come from urchins
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Just look at the scanty items!

Damn! Obi is fvcking stingy!

All those items not up to 100 thousand Naira
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by Cyntie55(f): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Don't mind that idiotic El-rufai son, he was the idiot that created the post on Twitter saying rubbish about Peter Obi.

Who takes the idiot serious? Someone that promised to rape people's mother and also pass her to his friends. Can't you see mental illness runs in the blood of El-rufai family.

I know Peter Obi didn't donate material items rather he donated some cash.

When last did Tinubu donated to his own people in Southwest? Even the northerners Tinubu has been donating money to are all ready to vote against him.
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by TechW: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That thing was donated by an ordinary Nigeria like you, so appreciate or send yours
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by historyles: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You obviously cannot read. This is why Obi needs to come in and improve our education. People like you are wasting a lot of school fees money. grin

1 Like

Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by DSC7: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Urchins and fake news are inseparable.....

Peter Obi was a businessman and billionaire before joining politics....

Ask Tinubu urchins Baba Emilokan source of wealth and watch them running from pillar to post...

Bunch of irredeemable clownss...
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by MasterJayJay: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Believe Agbado urchins at your peril. They push fake news about Peter Obi to front-page. I guess Seun can't control his moderators any longer.
Re: Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit by edogu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
True!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rich Nigerians Deposit Bales Of Cash In Banks / "You Are All Too Small For Us To Talk To" Tinubu And Atiku / Peter Obi Says He Will No Longer Debate Unless...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.