Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow (2822 Views)

Man of Integrity - Peter Obi Donated Cash, Not Material Items, In Anambra Visit / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by darealez(m): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Months after the public broadband challenge to all agencies, including the federal government, no one is yet to arrest or convict Mr Peter Obi for any crime.

Before jumping at the usual ethnic slur, I'm Yoruba from Ibadan, and most importantly a lover of justice and fairness.

Even at the peak of tension, no one has got a tab on Mr Peter Obi. Not even a witch hunt? So, what's the bitter insults especially from my tribe for?

Can we conclude that many political juggernauts in times past never followed through with Tribunal because they had skeletons in their cupboards?

Can we also agree that Peter Obi will be arrested tomorrow but, that tomorrow may/will likely never come?

Finally, let me affirm the Yoruba adages that says, "Iwa rere le'sho eniyan", 'integrity is a royal diadem" and "Iyan Ogun odun aama jo ni lowo"

Stay warm and friendly even as we witness it all unfold. Gracias!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Long overdue
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Try am
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by HacheNoire: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Try am

same you said about Nnamadi Kanu, we both know where he is now.

Its easy to chest-beat online, reality humbles.

Let me tell you a bitter truth, "After Almighty God, It is the government"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by slowice(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Long overdue

This hate filled Ode didn't even read the post... Werey just rush to cs

12 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by slowice(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

As them arrest Jesus how far now? They should hurriedly arrest him and turn him to a hero abeg

1 Like

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by bender79: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2023
Agbado!!!!

2 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by jumper524(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2023
Despite all the defamation allegedly done on innocent obi including declaring a religious war, obi is yet to take peoples gazetth to court.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Greyworld: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2023
slowice:

Dude is really an Iconic Retard

13 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Isobug: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2023
slowice:

Go and read the post. Your hate couldn't allow you read the body of the Post because you saw Arrest Peter Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by BigCowHornn: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Ship up and go and ares st him he is in anambra state not London
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by duro4chang(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2023
Trash
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Minime10(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2023
darealez:
Months after the public broadband challenge to all agencies, including the federal government, no one is yet to arrest or convict Mr Peter Obi for any crime.

Before jumping at the usual ethnic slur, I'm Yoruba from Ibadan, and most importantly a lover of justice and fairness.

Even at the peak of tension, no one has got a tab on Mr Peter Obi. Not even a witch hunt? So, what's the bitter insults especially from my tribe for?

Can we conclude that many political juggernauts in times past never followed through with Tribunal because they had skeletons in their cupboards?

Can we also agree that Peter Obi will be arrested tomorrow but, that tomorrow may/will likely never come?

Finally, let me affirm the Yoruba adages that says, "Iwa rere le'sho eniyan", 'integrity is a royal diadem" and "Iyan Ogun odun aama jo ni lowo"

I love your play on words. You must be a literary master. You successfully threw those who lack the capacity to digest your lines to spontaneous confusion and they started commenting thrash as they will always do. 🤓👍

10 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by thesicilian: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
The major weakness of Peter Obi is his not so smart supporters

1 Like

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by slowice(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Isobug:

Go and read the post. Your hate couldn't allow you read the body of the Post because you saw Arrest Peter Obi

You got it all wrong bro... Don't know what exactly you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Stop preaching and foaming in the mouth please,the alcoholkills simply said,try am.
So try am nah grin grin grin
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by franchasofficia: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2023
darealez:

People like you always make me feel ashamed of myself whenever I go overboard in attacking Yorubas due to some unscrupulous Yoruba boys insults on Igbos.

May God bless you real good, and because of great Yoruba people like you, I will continue to cherish the great Yoruba tribe irrespective of our differences and infighting once in a while smiley

2 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by franchasofficia: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:
The major weakness of Peter Obi is his not so smart supporters
Obi's supporters have nothing to do with Obi, just as people that like you for your personality have nothing to do with who you are. So stop giving that watery, inconsequential excuse and focus on the man Peter Obi. He cannot dictate who should be his supporter and who should not just as nobody can dictate who should like them and who should not.

6 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by gabbytabby: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Another fake news carrier.
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Jostoman: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Isobug:

Obi is really giving them sleepless night grin

1 Like

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Jostoman: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2023
gabbytabby:
Another fake news carrier.
read the full story
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by rohangold: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
I am happy I can read and understand...

Good article.

3 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by thesicilian: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Obi's supporters have nothing to do with Obi, just as people that like you for your personality have nothing to do with who you are. So stop giving that watery, inconsequential excuse and focus on the man Peter Obi. He cannot dictate who should be his supporter and who should not just as nobody can dictate who should like them and who should not.
Case in point.

A leader who cannot call his supporters to order when the insult, abuse and harass important figures in the society, how do you think that leader is going to be perceived? Even his inner circle will not hesitate to rain insults on you if you even seem to be leaning towards the opposition. Have you not heard the saying show me your friends and I will show you who you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by franchasofficia: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:

Case in point.

A leader who cannot call his supporters to order when the insult, abuse and harass important figures in the society, how do you think that leader is going to be perceived? Even his inner circle will not hesitate to rain insults on you if you even seem to be leaning towards the opposition. Have you not heard the saying show me your friends and I will show you who you are?
Young man, you don't know what you are saying.

Supporters are different from friends.

You can choose your friends but you cannot choose your supporters.

Please find other things and leave Peter Obi alone.

The best you can do when your supporters go overboard is to apologize to those they attacked or abused or whatever on their behalf nothing more or less, unless you don't understand what it means to have political supporters, even Donald Trump couldn't control his much enlightened supporters, na Nigerian supporters who are mixed with the bad, the good, the evil, the ugly and even your own enemies join.

3 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by shortgun(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Wrong, it's actually the citizens..the citizens are more powerful than any government
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by DesChyko: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Long overdue

When your thumbs move faster than your brain 😁
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by nnamdi640: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2023
You have said it all. Atleast, we still have some Yorubas that knows the right thing.
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by jerk: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Nice write up. Witty!
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by vannessa7(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Who is Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2023
darealez:

If you think a politician is a saint.... Well, you are on the long thing

2 Likes

Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Madmohamed1: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Try am
you should read first
Re: INTEGRITY: Peter Obi Will Be Arrested Tomorrow by Came4amod: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2023
darealez:

Which Peter are u talking about is the the one detained in UK or Gregory.. lol u are speaking like an insider who has been exempted from facts .. everyone in the political field can be purged . .. and when u are purged they will surely find something .. All these adages use it for other things not politics ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won Presidential Election With 8.7 Million Votes – Peter Obi Insists In Appeal / What Is The Political Value Of Nairaland? / 8th Assembly To Sign Penectomy As Penalty For Child Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.