Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Need Facebook Sponsored Ads For FREE? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Facebook Sponsored Ads For FREE? (164 Views)

15 Legit Ways To Watch Ads For Money (get Paid To Watch Videos) / Social Media/influencer Marketing/digital Marketing/facebook Sponsored Ads / Why You Need Facebook And Instagram Ads For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Facebook Sponsored Ads For FREE? by vickybanks01: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2022
WAIT✋don’t stroll!

I want to create two Facebook sponsored targeted ads for just 20people for just #2000

If you are not doing anything for now or still looking for other stream of income, considering the economic situation of this country; I will show you Two products that you will sell through Facebook sponsored ads and you will be making nothing less than 250k every month guaranteed.

You don’t need to buy these products; you only need to runs Facebook sponsored ads, relax and let Facebook do the work; talk to those that are interested, get their delivery details, send to the dealer; the dealer delivers, and send your commission NO STORY.

I didn’t come here to pull your legs
If you don’t make up to 10k in a week, I will refund your 2k. This information is worth more than 200k.

I just want people to make money at the comfort of their home or offices even while doing other things.

You hardly get this type of opportunity
Those that runs Facebook ads for companies wi be very angry at this post right but I don’t mind; I just want everyone to make money regardless.

message me on WhatsApp ����

Re: Do You Need Facebook Sponsored Ads For FREE? by Tohsynetita1: 5:04am On Oct 24, 2022
message me on Whatsapp 08031 5425 O9
Re: Do You Need Facebook Sponsored Ads For FREE? by vickybanks01: 3:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
message me on Whatsapp 08031 5425 O9
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Popular Analyst Predicts Big Bitcoin Breakout As US Dollar Index Reversal Signal / Online Business / This Is How To Download A YOUTUBE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.