Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule (532 Views)

Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) / What They Told You About Yahaya Bello Vs The Truth (Video) / Buhari: There Are Jobs In The Country Nigerian Youths Aren't Just Qualified Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 2:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Yaya Bello is known to be youngest of the present 36 state governors in Nigeria.

His senseless attack on Dangote cement shows that Nigerian youths lack the emotional intelligence and intellectual capacity to rule Nigeria.

How will you sell 90% of your company and still want to claim ownership?

He is even arrogant, impatient and unwilling to approach court but instead chose violence.

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2022
grin

10% want to claim ownership over the owner of 90%. Is Yaya Bello well at all?
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by inoki247: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Some people are just blinded by hate that's why they keep supporting Yahya Bello...

If something sure for u na court you go approach.....

Even Wike will neva act like that he will rather study the documents and looks for Loopholes and approach the court.....

Buh emotional children jus came here with different analysis and telling us how he has been monopolizing the Cement market like say other Cement wey no monopoly like Bua no cost pass Dangote Cement...

Some still came here to cry that FG is supporting Dangote when they gave directory that the Factory should be opened FG stated that they should approach the court and do the right thing to settle dere differences so how did FG support him.....

And they're also expecting Dangote to Tie all the road in Obajana, open hospital for them and Schls for the community....

Is just like Lagos State Govt telling investors in Lekki free trade Zone to start constructing road, build schls and hospitals for the people of Ibeju Lekki Epe axis....

1 Like

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2022
inoki247:
Some people are just blinded by hate that's why they keep supporting Yahya Bello...

Even Wike will neva act like that he will rather study the documents and looks for Loopholes and approach the court.....

Buh emotional children jus come here with different analysis and telling us how he has been monopolizing the Cement market like say other Cement wey no monopoly like Bua no cost pass Dangote Cement...

And they're also expecting Dangote to Tie all the road in Obajana, open hospital for them and Schls for the community....

Is just like Lagos State Govt telling investors in Lekki free trade Zone to start constructing road, build schls and hospitals for the people of Ibeju Lekki Epe axis....

I have been searching for the monopoly and I have not seen one

All I noticed is that Dangote is a man investing all his energy in the sectors that Nigerian billionaires are running away from because the sectors are capital intensive and take time to yield.

I was surprised when I learnt that Obasanjo issued 18 licenses for oil refinery and none of the licensees are able to build the refineries because they could not mobilize capital.

All I see in Dangote is that he is a real risk taker and invest in sectors where others show no interest.
Now, he has promised to build steel factory. This is another capital intensive project that our billionaires don't have interest in, later people will say he is monopolizing them.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2022
inoki247:

Buh emotional children jus came here with different analysis and telling us how he has been monopolizing the Cement market like say other Cement wey no monopoly like Bua no cost pass Dangote Cement...

Some still came here to cry that FG is supporting Dangote when they gave directory that the Factory should be opened FG stated that they should approach the court and do the right thing to settle dere differences so how did FG support him.....

When I look at people shouting they're taking all development to Lagos I look at them the way Lagos States treat investors can your state reciprocate that....

Na Youth wey dey clueless pass plenty for this country for dem to be supporting lawless act just because they hate someone...

This was why Dangote oil refinery was relocated from Ondo to Lagos because of the unbearable demands by the so called host community

1 Like

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by inoki247: 2:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Biodun556:

I have been searching for the monopoly and I have not seen one

All I noticed is that Dangote is a man investing all his energy in the sectors that Nigerian billionaires are running away from because the sectors are capital intensive and take time to yield.

I was surprised when I learnt that Obasanjo issued 18 licenses for oil refinery and none of the licensees are able to build the refineries because they could not mobilize capital.

All I see in Dangote is that he is a real risk taker and invest in sectors where others show no interest.
Now, he has promised to build steel factory. This is another capital intensive project that our billionaires don't have interest in, later people will say he is monopolizing them.

Clueless youth too much for this country when Ondo Govt dey give him tough time he moved down to Lagos who lose na Ondo....

I'm sure some Youth from that side too will be forming woke and shouting monopoly too while your state Govt dey pursue investors wey go give u people job...

I'm sure that Dangote case made Bua to give Kogi that brutal reply when they're trying to force dem to come take dere land or dey p
revoke derr C of O....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by limeta(f): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Worshippers every where
I think the young governor is on the good path .
Nigeria do not belong to dangote and his fulani brothers .
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
limeta:
Worshippers every where
I think the young governor is on the good path .
Nigeria do not belong to dangote and his fulani brothers .

Dangote is a hard working man. Yaya Bello should go and established his own cement factory. Kogi state sold cement factory to him and still wants to claim ownership.
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Idiotseverywher: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can see Dangote mobs are trying to defend his stealing tendencies, thus is an old tactics, The probe into the acquisition of obajana factory is the best thing Bello can do for kogi people, going through the documents show's that something is wrong somewhere, the questions are , who did dangote signed the deal with, how come kogi state only has 10% equity in that factory, who was the Representatives of kogi in that deal, how come in the documents dangote was not to pay taxes to the state upon claiming 90% share , who were in the kogi house of assembly when the liabilities were raised in the house,who gave the Certificate of Occupancy and what was the modalities and agreement,,
There are a lot of descripancies and suspicious and unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Idiotseverywher: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can see Dangote mobs are trying to defend his stealing tendencies, thus is an old tactics, The probe into the acquisition of obajana factory is the best thing Bello can do for kogi people, going through the documents show's that something is wrong somewhere, the questions are , who did dangote signed the deal with, how come kogi state only has 10% equity in that factory, whole was the Representatives of kogi in that deal, how come in the documents dangote was not to pay taxes to the state upon claiming 90% share , who were in the kogi house of assembly when the liabilities were raised in the house,who gave the Certificate of Occupancy and what was the modalities and agreement,,
There are a lot of descripancies and suspicious unimaginable and unbelievable terms in that documents
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by limeta(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Biodun556:

Dangote is a hard working man. Yaya Bello should go and established his own cement factory. Kogi state sold cement factory to him and still wants to claim ownership.

Yes hard working what ever that means
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Biodun556(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule by Sammy07: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Biodun556:

This was why Dangote oil refinery was relocated from Ondo to Lagos because of the unbearable demands by the so called host community

The ijaws

(1) (Reply)

APC Suspends Chairman Councilors Forum In Kaduna For Anti-party Activities Over / Check Out The List Of Investments Made By Peter Obi In Anambra State / Exposed Hidden Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.