Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby (2472 Views)

Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Miss Pepeye Of Papa Ajasco Fame Explains Why She No Longer Plays The Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by gkent: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Popular Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Barnabas also known as Miss Pepeye has taken to her verified official social media page through Instagram to share stunning pictures and video of herself and her three months old baby by name, Gemma in Praha City, Czech Republic as the baby was seen playing and having a good time with her mother
Click link to see:

http:///s2da4cb44221021en_ng?link=1&client=news

4 Likes

Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by padua15(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Adorable
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2022
The sperm that created this child must be 100% original.

4 Likes

Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Olayinka's sperm has done this

Still prefers the old miss pepeye

2 Likes

Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by RoyalBlu(f): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Reloaded Miss Pepeye with her babyish voice wink

They both look so cute kiss
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2022
kiss
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by meobizy(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2022
This one na Nairaland celebrity. I no sabi am.
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by BlackMan6969(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
This one na Nairaland celebrity. I no sabi am.
She's a character from "Papa Ajasco"
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by meobizy(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2022
BlackMan6969:
She's a character from "Papa Ajasco"
A show only Nairalanders consume.
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by BlackMan6969(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
A show only Nairalanders consume.
Not at all my Lady. Papa Ajasco has been since 1996 and Nairaland came in 2005. Thats 9 years after. I hope with these few points of mine, i've been able to confuse you & not convince you, that papa ajasco is not a nairaland thing. Thank u ma. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by Tmb78(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Cuteness overload!
Olayinka dey chop beta meat !!!
Congrats yetunde
Re: Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Not at all my Lady. Papa Ajasco has been since 1996 and Nairaland came in 2005. Thats 9 years after. I hope with these few points of mine, i've been able to confuse you & not convince you, that papa ajasco is not a nairaland thing. Thank u ma. Lol!
A show for Indomie generation Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Ada Ndi Igbo ’09-my Man Must Be Handsome / Tuface And Son Are Like Twins( Picture Within) / R.i.p Alhaji Chief (dr.) Sikiru Ayinde Ololade Olayinka Balogun (barrister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.