Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. (11732 Views)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Barnabas (miss Pepeye), Stirs Reactions As She Shares Photo Of Her 3months Baby / Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Swaghood(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kehinde Bankole is a Nigerian actress.
Model and television host,
She featured in the Comedy series of
Popular papa ajasco.

Full post link below>>

https://swaghood..com/2020/04/remember-miss-pepeye-in-papa-ajasco-she.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Chiebunigom1(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
@ Op, get your facts right. There had been three ladies featured as Miss Peppeiye in the Papa Ajasco comedy series, though I don't know their real names, but Kehinde Bankole was never one of them.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by jidxin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
@ Op, get your facts right. There had been three ladies featured as Miss Peppeiye in the Papa Ajasco comedy series, though I don't know their real names, but Kehinde Bankole was never one of them.
i wanted to say that. Thank you jare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by ucheuzor1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
She no even fine self. Make up wowor face.
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by cyndy1000(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's not her
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Failure44: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is the beauty? undecided
Even with all the make up

4 Likes

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by ednut1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Swaghood:
Popular papa ajasco.

Full post link below>>

there is no money in this kind of blogging. Even by using deceitful posts. You will not still make any money. Better go learn real work

14 Likes

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by webincomeplus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
You're right. I'm sure of the first Miss Pepeiye. Her name was "Eunice Ilile".

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by proff010: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's not kehinde bankole. She is not fair in complexion like that and she has never acted as miss pepeye.

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by TheMohican(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Swaghood:
Popular papa ajasco.

Full post link below>>

Egbon if this is your definition of beauty, then you're blind
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by BanevsJoker(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
webincomeplus:

You're right. I'm sure of the first Miss Pepeiye. Her name was "Eunice Ilile".
Correct guy. Na macaroni generation full here.

3 Likes

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
proff010:
That's not kehinde bankole. She is not fair in complexion like that and she has never acted as miss pepeye.
That's Kehinde Bankole. lol
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by mytime24(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who's miss Miss Pepeiye

Is she a fowl

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by adedayoa2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
The old miss pepeyes

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
You are right, she has only featured in Super story and This life Series.

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Lordbucci2: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Swaghood:
Popular papa ajasco.

Full post link below>>

bloggies or blogger !! what ever , pls check b4 u post. U mst nt post . Please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Big lie.
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

WeTTin Covid-19 no go cause 4dz industry!!

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by pek(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why the lie and misinformation?
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Opekebaiby(f): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin...lie oo
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by tasceige(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Oh really
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by femi4: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
This is not the pepeye that i know

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Digmygold: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2020
proff010:

Look again. Thats definitely Kehinde Bankole.
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by hungvid20: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Kehinde Bankole was never in Papa Ajasco but SOUL SISTER'S SHOW and the PICTURE the OP posted is not Bankole's

1 Like

Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
This is not miss pepeye.
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by salam8528: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
jidxin:
i wanted to say that. Thank you jare
sif she's truly in that film she suppose to be looking older noe
Re: Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. by aristocratic5(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ukwu Dia!! Meet Phyno's Endowed Girl Friend / "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours / Chika Ike Speaks On Her Marriage, Career, Controversy, & Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.