Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign (41678 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by akinmusi(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Hmm. How
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Hg
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by seunaj: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I mistakenly recharged myself 17k from my mobile app.

Is it possible for me to convert the airtime to cash?

Airtel Sim.
Gtbank? Yesterday?.. I also tried to do a subscription for 9k and 18k was debited. I think their mobile app malfunctioned yesterday evening. Oh yes, your bank customer care can reverse it if you haven't used it.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by bigdammyj: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Noted.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
oyin44:
Correct,

What are friends for.. ..

osinbajo friendship is very important to Tinubu at this moment

So all of the sudden, Osibanjo is no more a traitor to you Tinubu people now that it's obvious that Tinubu have been rejected by the people especially In Kano state ? grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by sammirano: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2022
The way of omoluabi. Pigs from the mud won't comprehend
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by OBALOLA55(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2022
money121:
GBAFUN OGA E grin
WHICH OGA YOU DEY GREE FOR?
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Tea and coffee
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Fearyourcreator: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Upliftment101:
Nonsense. See mumu wey we de pity for. Person wey we wan help no wan help himself. President Obi go jail all of una
Did he ask for your help?
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Fearyourcreator: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Upliftment101:
Nonsense. See mumu wey we de pity for. Person wey we wan help no wan help himself. President Obi go jail all of una
You don help yourself?
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Freebills12: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2022
When did Ngelale became Osibanjo media manager? APC and lies! Osibanjo SA on media writes and delivers any directives from him through twitter. Why Ngelale?

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by bhella10: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Buddha3:
Ajuri Ngelale...

One fellow I always liked due to his intellectual efficiency. Only for him to end up being corrupted by this evil APC administration.

Now the nigga defends lawlessness, impunity and incompetence with such vehemence that he's become despised in all quarters. Sad how good people often sell their humanities for material benefits.
He doesn't know you exist
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2022
bhella10:
He doesn't know you exist

Actually, you're wrong.

Not only have we had several twitter engagements on issues of societal concerns, he happened to make my wife's acquaintance years ago when they both attended a climate related workshop.

When next you find the need to exhibit idiocy, be certain to pick your target audience to suit your low and disappointing IQ. Not everyone who shares a forum with you is as irrelevant as you opt to see yourself.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by tribalmall: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Na still you mumu de argue say he no support Tinubu una don change mouth quickly as na daily disgrace una de collect up n down.

Reinaldo:
Nothing concern us with Agbero agbado manifesto- confusing lying incompetent party
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by adecz: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Nobody takes Osinbajo serious❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Another day another neck pressing for ipigs.....dey have started crying already again today and dey will cry all day writing jagons........come 2023 tinubu will be d next president of Nigeria after Buhari
Where is he going to get his votes from? Even the North whose ass he has been licking have been abandoning him and supporting their brother cheesy Only the South West can't make him president, hope you know.

Tinubu will NEVER rule this country. Mark it somewhere
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by ogatboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2022
And he had to say it in private and you had to deliver it when he has a spokesperson. Make una continue. The silence of people that you expect to be at the forefront of Tinubu's campaign is interesting. Osibanjo, Fashola, Amaechi, Rochas, etc are all silent.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Tvoice: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Is it the same oasinbanjo dat said he will never support a Muslim Muslim ticket or anoda wan?

Pasitor, PlzzZ wat hapin?
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Stylz69(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Eyyy yahhh!

Somebody was a political placeholder for 8 years! The norm is that the Vice contests to continue with the policies of the incumbent. Well…not like we want a continuation of failure but you get the drift.

However this Vice held position for someone and just rolled over for a tummy tickle from his master.

Shameful Professor! shameful Pastor! All hail the Lord of the Otellectuals!! The one who was used to deceive the pseudo-llectuals
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2022
oyin44:
Correct,

Tinubu is forcing himself and holding people hostage to support him against their principles and belief.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Cajal(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Perennially bitter souls will find means of consoling their chronic unhappiness
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by yetunsbay(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2022
NastiLord:
Hahahaha...Osibanjo will do everything possible for Tinubu to fail and he's doing that secretly and quietly
Oga calm down everyone can't be a bitter soul like yours
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by BABANGBALI: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Directive wey no reach him belle
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by emmanuelbrown26: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2022
tribalmall:
Na still you mumu de argue say he no support Tinubu una don change mouth quickly as na daily disgrace una de collect up n down.

Welcome to a new day, but u dun clean baba nyash today, and change his pampers.

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Bluntemperor: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2022
oyin44:
Correct,

Our VP, well done!
We all know your competence, vibrancy,your acumen when you hold brief for your oga!
Politics without bitterness is the way to go!
Please,move on,for no one knows tomorrow, which many Nigerian Politicians don't normally see, including those ruling us-States levels, MDAs( Ministry and Departments),afterall,you pledge to SERVE THE Masses,yet majority of Nigerian Politicians are doing otherwise today!
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by March1117(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Okoroawusa: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2022
NastiLord:
Hahahaha...Osibanjo will do everything possible for Tinubu to fail and he's doing that secretly and quietly
Like what? Name one
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Pymetrics: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I mistakenly recharged myself 17k from my mobile app.

Is it possible for me to convert the airtime to cash?

Airtel Sim.

Whatsap this line +234 814 310 0868 they do buy such airtime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.