Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign (41674 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Menclothing: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Pay back time
Do good
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by kaywhy09(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Much ado about nothing. Are party members not supposed to support the hand that feeds dem? nonsense time wasting post angry
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Tallino25(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I mistakenly recharged myself 17k from my mobile app.

Is it possible for me to convert the airtime to cash?

Airtel Sim.
Go to play store and download Blue D app, thank me later
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Cryofigbos: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Where is he going to get his votes from? Even the North whose ass he has been licking have been abandoning him and supporting their brother cheesy Only the South West can't make him president, hope you know.

Tinubu will NEVER rule this country. Mark it somewhere

Where has votes been coming from b4...... grin on election day u will understand politics since u don't know anything, u seat in 1 place and assume nonsense grin grin grin ruling party with majority of governors grin u think election is won on fairy tales, emotions or sentimental imaginations......even atiku will laugh at what u typed grin b4 2015 election ur ppl said worst, go and ask them coz I know u were not up to voting age 8 years ago.......u sure don't know what structure means, u guys think election is about making tribalistic noise online
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by jerrykc22(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Cassava.... garri..... Ewan... grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by simplesearch: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu put men of honest opinion in a tight corner with this his Muslim-Muslim ticket. If you kick against it, it will look like you hated all Muslims , which is not; and if you support it you will be left asking yourself if it's same you who would never support such combination before now? Unfortunately he wants to coarse everybody to tow his line of thought and accept his view point. Once this scale through, you can be sure no one's opinion will ever count in his cabinet as he would assume himself the Alpha and Omega of modern politics. This shouldn't be allowed in a society bedeviled with perceived injustice and imbalance.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by azeecoboy(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.
let me buy it
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Trapnews: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Ijaya123:
Osinbajo would have been a more viable candidate than Tinubu but APC delegates saw otherwise. None of the candidates comes close to him in terms of competence.
How's this your headache? Please face your IPOB project.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Where has votes been coming from b4...... grin on election day u will understand politics since u don't know anything, u seat in 1 place and assume nonsense grin grin grin ruling party with majority of governors grin u think election is won on fairy tales, emotions or sentimental imaginations......even atiku will laugh at what u typed grin b4 2015 election ur ppl said worst, go and ask them coz I know u were not up to voting age 8 years ago.......u sure don't know what structure means, u guys think election is about making tribalistic noise online
stay there and be thinking Buharis's votes automatically mean TInubu's votes. By 2023 you people will crawl back into your shells

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by ViceGovernor: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.
Your money enter voicemail be that cheesy
I'm willing to buy it tho....if you're willing to sell for 14k smiley
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by abcity2001(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
BAT is coming. All his enemies will die before his inauguration. Write it down.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Anetorfavour: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Another day another neck pressing for ipigs.....dey have started crying already again today and dey will cry all day writing jagons........come 2023 tinubu will be d next president of Nigeria after Buhari
At times i can't just imagine how far some urchins can go just to sound foolish. Lets even say your imaginary victory for Batman happens, and the country becomes even worse than Buhari left it. Will Obi supporters be the one that will suffer alone? The northerners who voted massively for Buhari are presently the first victim of his failure. Irrespective of the individuals we all support will all as Nigerians we be the first victim or beneficiary of their successes of failure.
As for me and my family am Obidient till when i have a justifiable reason not to..
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Chibaby87(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.

Yes, just call them. You sell it
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by 77up(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nothing concern us with agbero agbado manifesto-confusing lying incompetent party
What is your definition of incompetent in this context sad
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Marvins009: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:
Nothing concern us with agbero agbado manifesto-confusing lying incompetent party

What is peter obi manifesto
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by bibe(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Upliftment101:
Nonsense. See mumu wey we de pity for. Person wey we wan help no wan help himself. President Obi go jail all of una

Read between the lines, he did not issue the statement, rather it was issued 'for him'.
That statement is the peak of deception from APC.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Deputy1111(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
This information is never true, if there will be anything of such, I believe Laolu Akande is a position to say it. I will advice Ajuri to follow his heart on who to follow rather than mentioning Osinbajo in the matter.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Zeemam: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2022
This is not true
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by bibe(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2022
March1117:

Leave this talk abeg; I too sure say Osinbajo go vote competent Peter Obi on the D day

He actually made no such statement. If you read between the lines you'll see the height of deception in that statement. YO has his own official communication channels yet it's the Tinubu campaign spokesperson that is releasing a statement on 'his behalf'.

In a tweet, he (Ngelale and not Yemi Osinbajo) wrote: “It must be noted that in a meeting today, H.E. VP @ProfOsinbajo has encouraged all OVP staff — who were privileged to be appointed into the @officialABAT 2023 Presidential Campaign Council — to give their best to the important effort without hindrance. Kindly ignore anything contrary. ”
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by okefranci: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022
The SSA to the vice president on media and publicity in person of Mr Laolu Akande should be the one to disclose this and not Ajuri If at all the statement is true ,therefore there's no iota of truth in it and the public should disregard it ASAP
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Shooyie: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tvoice:
Is it the same oasinbanjo dat said he will never support a Muslim Muslim ticket or anoda wan?

Pasitor, PlzzZ wat hapin?

Believe at your own peril.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by DameAnnah(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
AJURI, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

People just want to use VP Yemi Osinbajo's name to score points! One of them is this Ajuri Ngelale. When did Ajuri become Osinbajo's spokesperson?

True to yourself, you know Osinbajo didn't issue this directive you popularised on social platforms and blogs!

If Osinbajo wants to communicate his decisions, we know the authorised aide, the only official spokesperson, who has represented his principal well, from whom Nigerians get Osinbajo's on-time brilliant releases, unlike some of you people Nigerians look up to now falling easily!

How come it is Ajuri now misrepresenting the VP!!! If the VP said this, it will be seen on his official channels.

Ajuri, if you want to work for Asiwaju, who can dollarize his way to buy anyone who offers to sell his or her conscience, feel free to go, don't drop Osinbajo’s name, go and bear only your name, man!

We are Osinbajo's followers and we know his stand on the Muslim-Muslim ticket. We no do! Osinbajo no do!

Osinbajo is though not against Tinubu as a person, he is a fair leader and doesn't take things personally, not minding the fact that the turnout of the APC presidential primaries get as e be!

Yet, PYO's concern is bigger than any man's ambition but for the collective good of Nigerians -- it is for natural and social justice to prevail in presidential representation.

Balance the presidential ticket as it was done since 1999 to help the internal and external security of Nigerians. It is as simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abuse of public office, from the ministers to every other public office holder who has been appointed into Tinubu's campaign. What it means is that Nigeria is paying them to work for a party's campaign.
These are people who normally should be apolitical.
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/24/presidency-osinbajo-issues-directive-to-staff-appointed-into-tinubus-campaign/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666590499

Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Shooyie: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
The information isn't true. We should all know by now that the SSA on Media for the OVP would have been the most likely to share this information before Ajuri.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by TheRareGem1(f): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is untrue. Public should take note.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
They'll flood this thread with hot tears. Lol....
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Joylove2324(f): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by TritNG: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded and colonized Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them(the indigenous people of Canada) to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the atrocites of the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Skyehigher1: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Thanks that ajuri ngilale is very brilliant he fit that position very well I want you to come to front that campaign
Re: Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign by Beyhiodie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.