Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets (44631 Views)

2023: You Can’t Buy The South West, Atiku Campaign Mocks Tinubu / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Atiku’s Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by chaberry(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Amoda has failed already

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Tenses: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu is your life for outside
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by frndfghtr(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2022
I was live at the event, but by mistake, they purposely block sabongerri Axis, we where forced to come down from moto and tracked down, they where busy snapping everybody with drone camera

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I mistakenly recharged myself 17k from my mobile app.

Is it possible for me to convert the airtime to cash?

Airtel Sim.

Did you want to recharge 170 ni ?
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by PaedophileProph: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2022
If Tinubu truly wish that this presidency come to the south , at this point he should step down for the strongest youth-driven only southern candidate in the race , His Excellency Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi .

Other than wishing and working the BIVAS which has come to stay be scraped

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Antoeni(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2022
2 Losers Mocking Each Other

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by israelmao(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2022
The Bullion Vans Master crossed many bridges to Kano where flood was less severe and donated N100m in order to garner Kano votes ignoring entire southern and middlebelt states where flood was most severe.Thank God he got full dose of his medicine in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Myer(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even with the huge millions Yekini Amoda released, that couldn't save his licking ass

Your political naivety and gullibility combined together can start a new race of primitive humans.

How can you believe this news?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Jcash90: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Since kano reject tinubu, he should start preparing to go back to his village what did they call it iribiji abi Wetin self?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by sunsewa16: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2022
I no dey beg anybody to vote, anybody wei u feel say na im go do we'll pass for president level follow ur concience, but after wetin we dey pass through now, u still go fall for tribal, party or religion line, then na im be say u go suffer till u die

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by johnnychuks(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Don't mind the UP LAND FROG called TINUBU, his a big scam, he never knew that all his fellow APC members are totally against him.
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by frndfghtr(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.
share the 17k airtime to me I will give u 10k
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-atiku-okowa-campaign-mocks-tinubu-over-empty-kano-streets/

APC Lule cheesy

APC supporters are running away from this thread. Let me call them

@Leodeking Moh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 ihordspy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Didijiji: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Zico5:
These people are so myopic. Not again will another president come from the north after eight years fruitless of Buhari. We will all go our separate ways. Fulani can never rule us the second time. That's the bitter truth. Nothing good can ever come out of this contraption. The hope of the south is that presidency will come down here and if it won't work that way then the country should be split. This is the bitter truth those northerners don't know
whose turn is it in the south?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by anonimi: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Bontafa:
Operation chop clean mouth

Like what happened in Osun.
E be like sey our people don dey wise up o. Bi o ri ówó mi o ko ri inu mi, Démó ni mo wa.
Let us keep the good work of enlightening them to wise up more more.

NaijaRoyalty:

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, has again stated that he is richer than Osun State and that he indeed said he was richer than Osun State during the run-up to the Osun State governorship election last year.

This comes months after Tinubu’s media team had claimed the APC chieftain was quoted out of context.
>
>
He said, “They insulted me and said I used my mouth to speak anyhow. However, that rough-handedness paid off in Osun. They claimed that we brought candidates from Lagos to become governors in Osun; people like (Rauf) Aregbesola and (Gboyega) Oyetola.

“If we train your children, and they become experts in their fields, won’t we ask them to come home to make things better? How much is your money that I’ll embezzle? You can’t match my pocket. I told them so, and their traditional rulers were seated.

“They were even recording the incident and published it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-said-i-was-richer-than-osun-state-tinubu-admits/%3famp

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by kaywhy09(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2022
He who laugh last.......
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by anonimi: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2022
Zico5:
These people are so myopic. Not again will another president come from the north after eight years fruitless of Buhari. We will all go our separate ways. Fulani can never rule us the second time. That's the bitter truth. Nothing good can ever come out of this contraption. The hope of the south is that presidency will come down here and if it won't work that way then the country should be split. This is the bitter truth those northerners don't know

Is that how you want us to use rotation and zoning federal character for sharing the Super Eagles players?
Think am well well o. Make you reason the thing wella.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by seunak2016: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.
call customers care representative and they will help you
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by engope1: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.
Download palmpay app, register it, you can convert airtime to cash with it
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Kola Ologbondiyan is still yet to get someone to borrow him brain, Tinubu was not in Kano for campaign, he went there to sympathise with flood victims and donated 100m for there relief materials. When APC hold rally in Kano, your eyes go clear..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Still does not change or alter the glaring fact. Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Atiku and Peter Obi should unite and use their budgeted funds to start a multi million Dollar fish farm or piggery!

Tinubu has no opposition in 2023! Election will be the freest and fairest in Nigeria`s history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by hotseat: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2022
The ever increasing numbers of decamping from the APC to the PDP in various Northern states is an indication that even the Mu-Mu ticket wouldn't save him after all!

Tinubursted, we warned you but you wouldn't listen.

Now, continue to stew in your own juice!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Once you lose Kano, you have lost.
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Hydroxide(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2022
lansile:
Kola Ologbondiyan is still yet to get someone to borrow him brain, Tinubu was not in Kano for campaign, he went there to sympathise with flood victims and donated 100m for there relief materials. When APC hold rally in Kano, your eyes go clear..
The Bullion Vans Master crossed many bridges to Kano where flood was less severe and donated N100m in order to garner Kano votes ignoring entire southern and middlebelt states where flood was most severe.Thank God he got full dose of his medicine in Kano.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Allisgud: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku should also stop decieving him self we are all obidient, there's no time to give old party one more chance
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Focusmind: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2022
This payment for crowds to gather at rallies, is it even real? I doubt it. How could one pay money to thousands of people to gather for an event. Nigerians are jobless and majority are doing nothing. So, any opportunity to attend political rallies is seen as an opportunity to go and wind time. I dont know. I am just saying.
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by obembet(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Grandpa Chicago Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi, otherwise he will be disgraced massively at the poll comes February 25th, 2023.

Both obi and Tinubu will be disgrace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by AmazingELixir: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.

Yes open a recharge card kiosk and start selling units with voucher transfer option
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Mordson: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even with the huge millions Yekini Amoda released, that couldn't save his licking ass

Leaking ass.
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by AmazingELixir: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Airtel Sim.

Yes open a recharge card kiosk and start selling units with voucher transfer option.

Anyways which network is it...might buy from you if you can give discount
Re: 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets by Myer(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2022
obembet:

Both obi and Tinubu will be disgrace

None of them can deliver Nigeria from this mess we have been plummeted into.

But we can forecast the next president already and its Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today / If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara / Army Rigged For Ruling Party (PDP) – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.