Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara (44604 Views)

"You Cannot Serve 2 Masters At Once": Rivers Reps Member Sides With Fubara / Fubara Sent People 2 Burn Rivers Assembly Complex, Raised Ethnic Politics - Wike / Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Bobloco: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike has said his rift with Governor Sim Fubara of Rivers State was purely politics.

Wike said it is politics if he demands N20 billion monthly and is allowed to award all the contracts to himself.

Addressing journalists in Abuja, the immediate past Governor of Rivers State wondered where Fubara was when he was fighting.

The minister vowed to remain politically relevant and maintain his structure.

According to Wike: “If I Demand N20 billion every month and even award all the contracts to myself, that’s politics. Where was he when I was fighting?

“I have to be politically relevant and I must maintain my political structure. I can’t allow anybody to cut me out immediately.

“If you like accuse me all you like, I won’t have a sleepless night because the right thing must be done.”

The rift between Wike and Fubara led to attempts by some members of the state assembly to impeach the governor.

The governor, however, resisted the attempts.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/02/if-i-demand-n20bn-every-month-its-politics-wike-justifies-fight-with-fubara/

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Cruise777: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
cool

Fabura came back to his senses

How exactly did Wike manage to win Presidency for Tinubu and Governorship for Fabura in a volatile state like Rivers

Na money and men wey mount

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Wujio: 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rivers state has been fully captured. Where is Ibeyiomie

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by infohenry(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Criminal, ph street is ready for you. This guy doesn't know many of his people are not happy with him, they are encouraging Sim to fight on for their liberation. E go do you vom for eye.

277 Likes 22 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Righthussle: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:
Rivers state has been fully captured. Where is Ibeyiomie

That one na another Dagbo man. They are the same.

Wike is sucking the State dry Ibeyiomie specializes on the gullible. The guy told his church members he gave their god $1million dollars when he had no house. Omo ever since then him church members dey do giving to god challenge especially the ones wey no get house. With that simple lie the man increased his net worth by some billions.

Guess how he gave the money to their god, he gave the money as tithe in his own church. 😁😁😁😁

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by wittywriter: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Vagabonds In Power.

swaggerjack:

Fantastically corrupt failed state cry

Wittyness

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Agwotulumbe1: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

How exactly did Wike manage to win Presidency for Tinubu and Governorship for Fabura in a volatile state like Rivers

your mentality is full of 💩
see how person dey reason because of politics
Tueh!

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by EyeCumInPiss: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
According to Wike: “If I Demand N20 billion every month and even award all the contracts to myself, that’s politics. Where was he when I was fighting?
Wike is a Political Bandit. Same mentality as Thïefnubu, his principal.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Urheadmaster(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Is it that Nyesom Wike is above the law?

Why can't Wike be sanctioned by the authorities like a common criminal he is tongue

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by kestolove95(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike is stronger than Tinubu

170 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by asanausana91: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
He said it in a day light and efcc eyes was blind because they cannot see by day, they can only see in the night. No wonder 70 students were kidnapped by the efcc in the night.
A criminal arrogantly confess of being a criminal but efcc turned their face looking towards poor Nigerians.
I said it. If Ekweremadu case had happened in Nigeria he wouldn't have gone to court talk more of going to prison. The young innocent boy would have been in prison by now. The corrupt judges of this country would have sentence the boy to 20 years imprisoned for defamation.
Nigeria my country!!!

324 Likes 28 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Bobloco: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
kestolove95:
Wike is stronger than Tinubu

FACT

Tinubu is afraid of wike

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by MrColdsweat: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is it that Nyesom Wike is above the law?

Why can't Wike be sanctioned by the authorities like a common criminal he is tongue
The law is for the sheep, not the lions

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Alright

2 Likes

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by EsomahJD: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
He will be supported by the yorubas

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by iluvdonjazzy: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
just hear what a sitting Minister is saying, oh God, Nigeria we are in big trouble.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by KillahPriest: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Watch how agbadorian imbecilès celebrate this impunity grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by meum: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by b3llo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Useless thug

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by reiddecuti: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
This Wike is really a clown. Be thinking say he get sense but he's a disgrace to the bar.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by TriCee: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
The sort of bull.shit that comes out from this man's mouth in the name of politics is worrisome.
And how on earth are people supporting and defending his utterances??

He has uttered enough nonsense to get him cautioned, but this is Nigeria.

Na Tinubu I pity.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin

One thing for sure,, there is no coming back from this Wike Fubara fight.

Even if they settle for the cameras today, it will be nothing but peace of the graveyard between them.

I could bet my left nut that Wike would never genuinely forgive Sim for this.

Trust me the latest developments have thoroughly thoroughly embarrassed Wike.

1. He has discovered that so many Rivers people don't genuinely love him, seeing the way many sided with Fubara.

2. All these allegations against him, especially the financial demands from Rivers state coffers have embarassed him, forget all these face saving measures.

Fubara should never think he can make genuine peace at this point, peace is not an option.

Now he has two options,,,

1. Resign,.make Wike carry im thing go.

2. Take the fight to Wike, no matter how crazy it is. grin

Afterall he must have read the story of David and Goliath.

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Hezzyluv: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
At this point, it looks like even Tinubu is scared of Wike. grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by condralbedez: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
embarassed
Tinubu minister.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Peterobi90: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
This one has gone mad...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
WTF!!!

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by bassdow: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

see eh, a greement na agreement. Wike gathered a lot of enemies while ensuring he installed people and proobably get them started in polities and before then, agreements were reached.

how come na now the person dey try push wike away.

at end of the day, the difference in those monies, might never get to the common man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by bassdow: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=126760708][/quote]
[quote author=bassdow post=126760712][/quote]
Re: If I Demand N20bn Every Month, It’s Politics’ – Wike Justifies Fight With Fubara by Sirlins(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Politics dey sweet abeg 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Aiding Fulani Kidnapping In South-East – CSP Johnbull (Video) / Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.