Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri (2978 Views)

Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by tutudesz: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

Is orubebe from burutu
yeah
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
tutudesz:
yeah

Tompolo is warri south west? What of ayiri,terriman and Johnny
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kyase,tinubu is making waves in delta.atiku is busy digging in katsina that he can't win
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by tutudesz: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

Tompolo is warri south west? What of ayiri,terriman and Johnny
Ayiri and Johnny are also from Warri South West,
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Ayiri and Johnny are also from Warri South West,

I thought ayiri is from warri north? I guess he's from ugborodo.johnny can prevent the 4 ijaw wards of gbaramatu from inflating for pdp.
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by Kyase(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:
Kyase,tinubu is making waves in delta.atiku is busy digging in katsina that he can't win

Atiku and who ever that’s running his campaign are just stupid
I understand why he’s doing that but with Buhari and the governor in Apc, he should just forget that place
He should face the south, especially SS or forget the election
He can never and no one can never get Buhari 15 million votes in the North
He should scavenge the SS and SE or forget it

The 8 million votes he’s hoping for in the north won’t be help him
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by sakinaaminumafa: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMwUhsT_RU

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has called on the National Assembly to consider a law mandating governorship and presidential aspirants to contest primaries as a pair in order to reduce friction between themselves and their deputies.

He decried the frosty relationship between governors and their deputies which made it impossible for many governors to nominate their deputies to take over from them.

Jonathan spoke at the book launch in honour of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje titled ‘Deputising And Governance In Nigeria’.
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kyase:

Atiku and who ever that’s running his campaign are just stupid
I understand why he’s doing that but with Buhari and the governor in Apc, he should just forget that place
He should face the south, especially SS or forget the election
He can never and no one can never get Buhari 15 million votes in the North
He should scavenge the SS and SE or forget it

The 8 million votes he’s hoping for in the north won’t be help him

His strategies is poor,his strategists are stupid and not professional. He has surrounded himself with comedians that made him lose in 2019.most are just pdp members and not even his core loyalists.compare it to tinubu squad.fashola,bala hadizakeyamo,played crucial roles in 2019 strategy and Tinubu retained them.James faleke who played key role in his primary victory is secretary, oshiomhole is in charge of operations,long time allies.he has accommodated both friends and enemies.lalong that supported amechi is campaign dg even adamu and all nwc has a key role.he even appointed nnamani who's in pdp unlike pdp that are frustrating some nwc...
Atiku should know that even if he wins the north,he won't get massive votes.he should concentrate more on nc,sw,ss.tinubu is copying buhari's 2019 tactics of consolidating core north and sw while putting pressure on nc and ss.if atiku isn't careful,he won't win any region.
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

His strategies is poor,his strategists are stupid and not professional. He has surrounded himself with comedians that made him lose in 2019.most are just pdp members and not even his core loyalists.compare it to tinubu squad.fashola,bala hadizakeyamo,played crucial roles in 2019 strategy and Tinubu retained them.James faleke who played key role in his primary victory is secretary, oshiomhole is in charge of operations,long time allies.he has accommodated both friends and enemies.lalong that supported amechi is campaign dg even adamu and all nwc has a key role.he even appointed nnamani who's in pdp unlike pdp that are frustrating some nwc...
Atiku should know that even if he wins the north,he won't get massive votes.he should concentrate more on nc,sw,ss.tinubu is copying buhari's 2019 tactics of consolidating core north and sw while putting pressure on nc and ss.if atiku isn't careful,he won't win any region.

Still will win NW and may win or lose NE by slide margin
He will not win NC, at all at all
NW is his surest region right now , unless Amana withdraw for Tinubu, NW is for him
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by Aiel123: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

I thought ayiri is from warri north? I guess he's from ugborodo.johnny can prevent the 4 ijaw wards of gbaramatu from inflating for pdp.
Now I see how the 43k votes Buhari got in Warri SW came about.
Otuaro is from this LGA.
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kyase:

Still will win NW and may win or lose NE by slide margin
He will not win NC, at all at all
NW is his surest region right now , unless Amana withdraw for Tinubu, NW is for him

Honestly, I don't see how he will win nw.kano is gone with rabiu,zamfara is tinubu,kebbi is tilting to tinubu,obi and kwankwaso are killing his chances in Kaduna.am not sure of katsina but I don't think they will embarrass buhari by voting atiku.jigawa is open to all three so no one is sure.atiku is only sure of sokoto.at least in ne,he is sure of Adamawa,taraba and maybe bauchi
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aiel123:

Now I see how the 43k votes Buhari got in Warri SW came about.
Otuaro is from this LGA.

Yes,I just checked online.he is from there and he is part of tinubu campaign big time.that LGA is prone to rigging,I dont see bvas working there.gbaramatu gave pdp 23,000,him and tompolo were battling.buhari also won akpakpa ward,I wonder who is from there
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

Honestly, I don't see how he will win nw.kano is gone with rabiu,zamfara is tinubu,kebbi is tilting to tinubu,obi and kwankwaso are killing his chances in Kaduna.am not sure of katsina but I don't think they will embarrass buhari by voting atiku.jigawa is open to all three so no one is sure.atiku is only sure of sokoto.at least in ne,he is sure of Adamawa,taraba and maybe bauchi

When I’m done with my observations
I will let you know
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by Aiel123: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

Yes,I just checked online.he is from there and he is part of tinubu campaign big time.that LGA is prone to rigging,I dont see bvas working there.gbaramatu gave pdp 23,000,him and tompolo were battling.buhari also won akpakpa ward,I wonder who is from there
Checking out results is an eye opener oo.
It's the headquarter of rigging Warri SW.
It gave Okowa 136k votes and Atiku 81k.
Udaughan won Warri South. It is surprising oo.( senatorial election) but Buhari lost there.
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by garfield1: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Aiel123:

Checking out results is an eye opener oo.
It's the headquarter of rigging Warri SW.
It gave Okowa 136k votes and Atiku 81k.
Udaughan won Warri South. It is surprising oo.( senatorial election) but Buhari lost there.

Thats why I keep telling you that apc will stay close to pdp.all those structures are still there unlike pdp
Re: Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri by tutudesz: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
garfield1:

Yeah he is from Ugborodo, PDP winning will reduce very well due to tomopolo security contract.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate / INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise New Voters In Edo - Coalition Alleges / Pat Utomi — After All I Did For The Yoruba, Their Youths Still Insult Me Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.