Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos (5429 Views)

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by Vulturereloaded: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
He should sleep, afterall he is just a vice to Shetima.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
He should sleep, afterall he is just a vice to Shetima.
lol
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by Innocentman86: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Why not the kriminal Tinubu rest at home and treat his numerous diseases.
Must he go to all occasion to pee,poo,vomit and sleep.
He should rest after all he is a vice to shittima the bokko Haram sponsor.i pity people around him there,he would have use ewedu big big mess/fart to kill them all grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
If he can't control his pee is it mess he can

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by tyle(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Robert Mugabe, everywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by ONUTOPSY(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2022
You can't cheat nature. May be he and his PA have a sleepless nights.
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
tyle:
Robert Mugabe, everywhere he goes.
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by byteem: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2022
WibusJaga:
Even his PA behind him has been infected with the sleeping sickness. grin

He cant come and kiii himself let him cash out please
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by stacyadams: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm BATified, I think Tinubu should go and rest. The job of a president is very vigorous and he's not healthy enough to stand up to the task.
Those advising him to continue are not his friends but enemies.
...the second sincere APC member I have seen on nairaland between yesterday and today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by ASAPFERG1: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
How is he sleeping in that picture you posted?
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2022
byteem:

He cant come and kiii himself let him cash out please
More reason why he shoulda supported Osibanjo, but greed Is too much.

He won't everything to himself and his family alone
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by ajidikun: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Racoon:
Buhari did worse but they tolerated him. Tinubu wants to do his own then they disagree. So much hypocrisy, double standard and moral burden for a people. Meanwhile, that serves emilokan right.
please show us one picture of Buhari sleeping on duty. We are trying to change a worse situation to a bad one.
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2022
ajidikun:
please show us one picture of Buhari sleeping on duty. We are trying to change a worse situation to a bad one.
use Google and see for yourself
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by ajidikun: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
use Google and see for yourself
you don't understand how nairaland works then,make a presentation and back it up with picture or it's a lie or fake. undecided
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by LEGITHUSSTLE: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Body no be wood, when nature calls you have to obey
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by snowball11(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Even this Amala-weilding PA wasn't left out in the sleeping galore! grin

Baba Milkose,.....sleeping in all functions is my hobby! cheesy

Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
keymatt:
Even though I'm BATified, I think Tinubu should go and rest. The job of a president is very vigorous and he's not healthy enough to stand up to the task.
Those advising him to continue are not his friends but enemies.
Are you sure you're not a paid OBIDIENT?
You seem to say the same thing everytime!
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by eazyduzit: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
I will vote Obi because I think is way above the two candidates with economic plan however,if Obi didn't win I will wish Jagaban to win it.
No be only Fulani people get NIGERIA.
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by Felabrity: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigeria will elect a sleepy sick person as their president if care is not taken

Any small breeze, agbado man go dey sleep
Re: Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubu needs rest , this president race is too big and heavy for his old brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pity Dora / Suicide Bombers Are Influenced by Drugs / Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.