Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (38813 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by PointZerom: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Some Mad People will still tell the Poor and Gullibles to go and marry. I wish the Price can reach like 100k. I want the Hunger to be Tripled, Perhaps something would happen..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by BuyDomain: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Una never see anything yet. Return APC to power and buy it at 100k. Our mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by omoyeni37: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
socialmediaman:

The difference between your United "state" and Nigeria is that when their leaders fail, they vote those leaders out, they don't support the leaders to keep failing them. They don't take nonsense from their leaders. You fail, you give way for another person to try. The news reports say the democrats are about losing their majority control of the legislature because of the failures of government

Here in Nigeria, you're urging your fellow citizens to keep supporting the government that failed them
Don't mind him, suffer no dey tire them grin
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Llight101(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.
Even in your supposedly Second-heaven and slave Master's country, United state.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Must you try hard making a point without sounding silly? Inflation is 20.77% here and you're happy that the US is on 8.2%. Bitter and unreasonable children all over the ...

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by TrittNG: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nonsoco80(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Mumu post as usual

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Oju4190: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kia.....Buhari u are wuked.Common rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by KingOfTheDamned: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Shut up your pie hole

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Burruchaga71(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
In South Africa, aunty Carolina 50 kg (foreign rice) is R600 equivalent of N25 000

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Jennifer89(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Where all this one dey see 42k

Lie Small small abeg

No be lie o! I priced two days ago
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by kingyakos: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Oil rich nation like Nigeria with vast rich soil for agricultural produce and production is not supposed to be in such hardship like UK, France etc are at the moment.

Every oil producing country that's meeting up to OPEC production are not feeling the hardship Nigerians are feeling at the moment. Even if this government and tinubu may sound stupid at times, i don't expect you as an electorate to do same no matter who you supporting in 2023. I can't imagine you with your right senses saying this administration ain't failed in the economy of this country, is it because of tribe or religion that makes you say such a thing?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by osazsky(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

oga shut up..are u in anyway comparing America to a failed nation called Nigeria try get sense..those of us who have traveled far and wide know dat an aboki man will always keep decieving himself .just imagine Nigeria in 50 years time..it will continue to get wotst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Giltexo: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Lie Small small abeg

I bought 41k 3days ago foreign Rice..na your area you know.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Verysmart101: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ugoc3:
32 k I bought last week
Nigerian stone free

Which brand
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Painsoother(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

And what's the difference between 34 and 42k? Typical nigerian.

So you dont know your 34k will soon head to 42k as long as One Nigeria exists? Or u need someone to always spell everythign out for ya?
It's definitely half rice, half stones that urchin got for that amount.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
Currently 45 to 48k in some places in the South...

By December, the price should hit 55K.

Many Nigerians will eat stones before APC hands over!

Cooking gas that was #300 per Kg as at 2017 is currently #800 per Kg...

So, it has actually progressively gotten worse yearly since Buhari took over!

See ehn... If your salary as a single individual (not even family) is less than $400 per month, you are in soup already!

A church member just delivered her 5 child in a home of combined income less than $100... I can't even pity her! I legit pity those poor kids! undecided

"Most Nigerians" Regardless of their "Social Status" are Cursed & Backward beings. Know this and enjoy your peace of Mind..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Verysmart101: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Norra22:

Linus APC member
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

World inflation index is so high but Nigeria's own is an exception since the era of APC and Buhari. Just look at what the almighty US dollars is doing to the Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by BennyDGreat: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Lie Small small abeg

Bag of rice in Agege Vs Ikoyi....
Bag of Rice in Abeokuta vs Ijebuode
Bag of rice in Osogbo Vs Ifewara....
Location and source of rice determines price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by BuyDomain: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Can you reason how stupiid you sound?

In case you dont know this, there's a popular saying that says "it is better you keep quiet than opening your mouth to prove to all how stupiid you are".

A government that has obviously failed in all ramifications, throwing it citizens into unbearable hardship is what you are foolishly still supporting. How dare you provoke Nigerians the more? And to worsen it, you are campaigning for Buhari Pro Max to take over Nigeria. Next yeat election will prove the number of mentally ill people we have in Nigeria. You are obviously one of them.

I guess you dont display this attitude outside because you will obviously be beaten.

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by awakmfon03(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Yes you are right, inflation and economic downturn has affected all countries of the world.
But ..
In US as you suggested above, the price for a bag of rice should be around $60-$67 if the current exchange rate of naira is to be taken into consideration (import duties, tax and transportation inclusive) and their minimum wage is approx. $15 per hour,
As a lazy man I am let's say I work only 1hour per day and 20days in a month. My minimum wage in a month will be $300. So I decided to buy one bag of rice. How much will I have left? You can do the calculation.
Note: There are infrastructures including power, road etc to aid production provided by the government

Now in Nigeria the minimum wage in a month is approx. $45 and if I want to buy a bag of rice, I will have to borrow or even steal to add up to my monthly wage to be able to afford it.
Also no infrastructure, like power, road etc provided by government to aid production.

Now who is to be blamed?
Me? Who has done everything within my power to earn substancial amount but end up earnings little or nothing
Or the government? All successive government has made life almost impossible to live in Nigeria with corruption, nepotism, tribalism, insensitivity and bad inhumane policies.
How can you help a government that has made it almost impossible for you to even help yourself.
MY FRIEND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Verysmart101: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?

My friend USA inflation isn't as much as Nigeria.Us inflation isn't up to 0.15% but Nigerian Buhari made inflation is ranging from 400% to 600%.Jonathan left rice at #7,500 before stepping down but Badstrd Buhari took it to #40,000. Try that in USA and u will see urself in Jail for ever.Try to be sensible with ur comparisons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Grandmeister(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

You’re demonic through and through.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by BuyDomain: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Can you reason how stupiid you sound?

In case you dont know this, there's a popular saying that says "it is better you keep quiet than opening your mouth to prove to all how stupiid you are".

A government that has obviously failed in all ramifications, throwing it citizens into unbearable hardship is what you are foolishly still supporting. How dare you provoke Nigerians the more? And to worsen it, you are campaigning for Buhari Pro Max to take over Nigeria. Next yeat election will prove the number of mentally ill people we have in Nigeria. You are obviously one of them.

I guess you dont display this attitude outside because you will obviously be beaten.

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by phorget(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Accusing them wholely for the current economic brouhaha is not fair. Every country is feeling the heat brought by the 2020/2021 pandemic, the effect of the Ukrainian/Russia war(they are majorly primary/intermediate products producer)...even if you run go UK, you will still face the same inflation. However, because of the impact of industries, proliferation of high valued companies and enabling business environmental, they are somewhat able to cussion, to a slightly more than minimal level, the effects of these external uncontrollable events.

You still did not answer my question.
If the government had tried in some other areas like in the UK you mentioned then nobody would have blamed them on this. But since they haven't done absolutely nothing then dont even try to exonerate them regarding their failure.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
ufuosman:
Different names and different prices

D one I bought early dis month is 39k
Early dis month?
Go check again, ee go don reach 60k
u go fear Buharinomics.

cool

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by olatuns2017: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
November1857:

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1584258306474151936?t=KcDRlWrGUswE6JpeqCEBuA&s=19

It's only a stupidest

Pls ask Rufai and Obidense

What's the price of bag rice in Ghana, Egypt, USA, UK etc

What Ware their prices in 2014 and now

Uneducated soul making noise

If you stay in Any African countries here

Pls tell us the prices of bag rice in 2015 and now

1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by lhordspy: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
awakmfon03:

Yes you are right, inflation and economic downturn has affected all countries of the world.
But ..
In US as you suggested above, the price for a bag of rice should be around $60-$67 if the current exchange rate of naira is to be taken into consideration (import duties, tax and transportation inclusive) and their minimum wage is approx. $15 per hour,
As a lazy man I am let's say I work only 1hour per day and 20days in a month. My minimum wage in a month will be $300. So I decided to buy one bag of rice. How much will I have left? You can do the calculation.
Note: There are infrastructures including power, road etc to aid production provided by the government

Now in Nigeria the minimum wage in a month is approx. $45 and if I want to buy a bag of rice, I will have to borrow or even steal to add up to my monthly wage to be able to afford it.
Also no infrastructure, like power, road etc provided by government to aid production.

Now who is to be blamed?
Me? Who has done everything within my power to earn substancial amount but end up earnings little or nothing
Or the government? All successive government has made life almost impossible to live in Nigeria with corruption, nepotism, tribalism, insensitivity and bad inhumane policies.
How can you help a government that has made it almost impossible for you to even help yourself.
MY FRIEND OUR GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED

Can you compare the same price of rice today in US to the price 7years ago. Like the ignorant ones are comparing the one now to 2015.

Sometimes, the way you people analyse things so blindly.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fmghewzy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
JooEeL:

And what's the difference between 34 and 42k? Typical nigerian.

So you dont know your 34k will soon head to 42k as long as One Nigeria exists? Or u need someone to always spell everythign out for ya?

So what are you saying in essence , Nigeria should split.

Or you people enjoy being exploited .
And which one is typical Nigerian.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Bizibi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

I hope you know your president has gone to look for handout bin South Korea. Support a clueless government indeed.....
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Bizibi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Can you compare the same price of rice today in US to the price 7years ago. Like the ignorant ones are comparing the one now to 2015.

Sometimes, the way you people analyse things so blindly.
smh
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by fastseo: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kingpele:
42k ,the truth is that buharia government and APC party are the worst thing to ever befall this country and i blame PDP for it ,if PDP didn't turn our common till to personal purse of few party members instead of using our foreign exchange for the good of the federation, we wouldn't have looked in the direction of these useless party APC..mean during the regime Atiku served as VP 16billion dollars was used to generate more power but the reverse was the case ,more darkness was generated, Atiku neither resigned nor spoke out for the masses..because he collected his share of the loot ..obj even confessed that Atiku stole more money from the government than him the president and this is the kind of person that have many people supporting him to be president of this Country...go to social media online begging is now the norm due to hardship yet some of the online beggers are supporting the two criminals in the two parties ..let the suffering continue till we get sense to vote in credible leaders whose source of wealth can be traced to a particular business and enterprises
Do u know what is 16 billion US Dollars

Please make your research and edit that figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout This Amazing Cake (Photos) / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) / Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.