Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) (38870 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bvlgari: 5:12am On Aug 29, 2022
"I love your culture but..." - British lady to her Nigerian husband after tasting egusi soup cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fI2GoMv0Ek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerian men have no spec when it involves an oyingbo woman. Hypocrites

365 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by izuch(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2022
For now
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Ikennaford: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2022
You have to do ultimate search before finding this woman pussy, that's ridiculous

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Freelane33(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Demigod22: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2022
LoL, the craze for white women have done more harm than ASUU. What the fvck in the name of marrying a white woman?

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by TheirFADA: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2022
The first day i tasted salad l, that was how i reacted too

But since i no be oyinbo, no one gives a f'ck undecided

44 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

Iyaebe thought you have left Nairaland finally

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by timibare(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Green kpali

12 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by slawomir: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Egusi way she prepare by herself how he want take sweet

But I dey wonder how niggars go just dey personalise alll these women way everybody dey manage

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Leave the spec for us ma’am, that should be our ishh not yours.
Still preferable than Nigerian girls with nothing to offer than puzzy grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
izuch:
For now

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Zonefree(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Every sane man will always choose asset over liability.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bvlgari: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
TheirFADA:
The first day i tasted salad l, that was how i reacted too

But since i no be oyinbo, no one gives a f'ck undecided

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Allison012: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2022
To be sincere i can't marry an oyibo girl.i see them as sex doll.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by siofra(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Leave the spec for us ma’am, that should be our ishh not yours.
Still preferable than Nigerian girls with nothing to offer than puzzy grin

Wow!

Is this how low you'll stoop

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by siofra(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Every sane man will always choose asset over liability.

Eeyahhhh!!

Your self-esteem is probably in the gutters undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Wow!

Is this how low you'll stoop
So choosing an asset over liability means to stoop low?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bvlgari: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

So choosing an asset over liability means to stoop low?

She never wan wise grin

14 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is that a human being?

8 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Bvlgari: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
meobizy:
Is that a human being?

cool
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Ulunne777(f): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lekwa spec ndI mmadu.The same ppl who worry why our 30s women have big tummy but their partners own are extra extra large grin angry

TeamForeignWomen indeed.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by ecolime(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Lol

The woman belle be like buttocks grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
See fat pig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Niwdog(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
the woman first son is roughly 18 yr

5 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by BigYash: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
Atleast the oyibo women get something ,outside pucci to offer,unlike now adays girls for your country

5 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
….but you are more interested in the Dik.
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Iliveforever(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
G
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Channah1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Was she not the one who made the soup?

She thinks egusi is like oats or cereal you just put on the fire and bring down? Lol... No pepper, nothing.

4 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Most oyibo ppl na vegetarians they need to taste real Africa food, I wonder how it will be if I depend on vegetables as only means of eating.....
Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by EmmyDJourno: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
But what, for Soup wey you use your hand cook angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) by mmsen: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:

They are marrying for papers. They are no better than the runs girls that they abuse online.

34 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.