Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) (28510 Views)

Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by EMMANUELNATION(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Plugsk(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Something like that undecided
PlayMaker14:
I see the sadness in their eyes, quite painful, especially when they're evacuated back to the place they're running from.

By the way, why are those ladies in the second pics hiding their faces? Abi na the oldest profession dem dey do?
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Chidex500: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2022
Righthussle:
After all the yanga wey dem bin dey make on social media.
That's just headache?
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Umsworld:

The above is worrisome

The problem is they'll return with the slightest opportunity EVEN IS TO PROSTITUTION
I bet you dey will never dream of returning to Dubai even if dey give them free visa and ticket , you need to understand the level of sufferings dey pass through , sleeping from one recreational park to another , having roof over your head is so underrated

6 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by frankoben(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Futile effort in search of the golden fleece...

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by maleek2009: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Imagine 460 Females!....doing business or what?....shame

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2022
naptu2:
NEMA Nigeria @nemanigeria

https://twitter.com/nemanigeria/status/1584187685794902016
Nice one from FG

We should commend them. It won't be easy to be abandoned in another man's land

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Some people who sold their papaland and person wey carry client money run go dey hide face now,they should go and collect their pvc and vote out people who are making them to run about grin grin angry wink

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Well done Abike Dabiri!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Simplythebest: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Hope they are not the once paid for their flight ticket
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2022
tribalmall:
I don't understand how anyone will travel abroad without return ticket or survival n return plans if things don't work out. I just can't comprehend it.

Some fools go even tear them Naija passports, and when reality done on them dem go dey run from pillar to pole

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by emmatex2020: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2022
460 females why did you girls wanna make us bachelors before, Welcome back oya guys 460 boys go and select from deportee.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Ebubu: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Asquare84:
How come the numbers of female is more than males.
olosho
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2022
naptu2:
Photos.
Dem runs babe wey dey collect our Dirhams don go back house oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by clydecarson(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
My question is why are they giving them 100 dollarsis it to rent house abi is it for garri and agbado
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by HomoSapiien: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I see the sadness in their eyes, quite painful, especially when they're evacuated back to the place they're running from.

By the way, why are those ladies in the second pics hiding their faces? Abi na the oldest profession dem dey do?

What profession do you think would make them go to Dubai without any viable skills whatsoever?
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Cajal(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Japa generation
Owo wogbo

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Folks, back to the grind. Been through that before. You need heart to survive repatriation. I have to tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Please my people someone should help me with any job.....I fit do any , I really need a job. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Kudos to the federal government
Many of them are seeing hell in UAE
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Japa
Pada! grin
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by izubext007: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Coming back from abroad with small lylon bag will never be the portion of my enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Pakwel(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2022
Umsworld:

The above is worrisome

The problem is they'll return with the slightest opportunity EVEN IS TO PROSTITUTION

Dude the number of ladies alone. Is enough to tell you why they want to Dubai.. it's prostitution nab
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2022
The same idiots who mostly left mocking and saying deregatory names to our dear Nation are rescued by the same lovely, untiring Nation.
Nigeria don't deserve the curses of idiots, Nigeria is a piece of land demarcated and named Nigeria with abundant Human and Natural resources left for her inhabitants to utilize either in a good or bad way. Our collective effort can change everything!

God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Moh247: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2022
cool

Lol

They know say Naija boys no dey gree pay ... No more Arab magas

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by vee22: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Welcome back home I understand how it feels but wish you guys the very best.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Still sharing them US DOLLARS in Nigeria...
How do you grow your economy & Currency?
How was it possible to have too many idiots concentrated in one part of the world like this?
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by ican2020: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why are they hiding their faces?

After one idiot will be cursing Abike Dabiri online
Why are you like this?
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Almost all the Girls are IGBO. God bless President Buhari for evacuating our Igbo Girls from United Arab Emirates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Tukor1759: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2022
naptu2:
NEMA Nigeria @nemanigeria

https://twitter.com/nemanigeria/status/1584187685794902016
sorry for them, sorry for Nigeria
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by IPDGP: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022
One girl for my area ended working as pos when she came/sent back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good! Unless our federal government is pushed or sanctioned, they wouldn't be awake to their responsibilities. See the result of the visa ban by the UAE authority. Must they wait till it gets this messy? Nigeria has a lot of diplomatic flaws globally . I even commented about this yesterday. Why wait until you're disgraced before acting? Sadly, those with good intentions or purposes in UAE must have lost a lot of prospects due to the visa ban by now. Later the government would be saying people aren't paying taxes, the economy is bad...blablabla

The other day, Peter Obi exposed them on CNN that those engaged in oil bunkering were in government. The following week, NNPC began massive search and manhunt at the creeks with mind-boggling discoveries, to the point of setting ablaze a vessel caught loading crude illegally. Must it get to this point before they act? Obviously, APC administration had been sleeping since 2015. No wonder the economy is this bad. Yes, the econimic situation is a global thing but we wouldn't have been so badly hit, should they have managed it well.
The president who's also the minister of petroleum is purely inactive.
writing junks cos of a failure candidate Peter Obi... Shebi na cos e easy to enter UAE can pple just Wake up and enter UK or Canada...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.