Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) (28512 Views)

Nigerian Government Evacuates 191 Stranded Nigerians From India / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2022
lipsrsealed

Seem most of them went there to sell product that doesn't require Custom duty and doesn't deplete.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2022
crixlight2:

I bet you dey will never dream of returning to Dubai even if dey give them free visa and ticket , you need to understand the level of sufferings dey pass through , sleeping from one recreational park to another , having roof over your head is so underrated
so what's the attraction to Japa by all means... One other day I saw how fustrated a guy was after returning from Kenya... Or he was deported rather and I ask why leave Nigeria for Kenya or Mali except say na business or u work with a multinational or NGO... Asians are even conservative by nature so if u ain't ready to drop some liberal attitude we have here in Asia one can't survive
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by TritNG: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2022
naptu2:
NEMA Nigeria @nemanigeria

https://twitter.com/nemanigeria/status/1584187685794902016
What about those in Canada.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Make una come follow us enjoy Change and Next Level offered by Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They are not happy coming back home
All their shoulder pad has comot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2022
I don't see the need for FG to fly them home when there wasn't a crisis in Dubai. Those who went must know how they're returning.... their choice. What next?... compensating those who chose to gamble their last kobo and are now broke? I'm sure many of these were there shouting Nigeria is a shithole.....should've checked their SM accounts.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by juman(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2022
This is good move.
Thanks to buhari.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by OctavianAC(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2022
79 males, 460 females and 3 infants.
Why are the females so many, and what business were they into there?
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by juman(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Our ladles dey do super prostitution there.
Those you see going to dubai to buy goods, many of them do olosho join to make more money in dubai.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2022
christejames:
So we should clap for them or what? undecided

What a useless government.

If you were smart and intelligent, you would have asked the same question everyone is asking: why more females in the ratio of 4 to 1 compared to the number of males?
Some criminal elements in Nigeria are luring these females to Arab countries, blame their parents, family and friends. Not everytime you lay blame at the foot of the government, it makes one looks irresponsible
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2022
uuzba:

All their shoulder pad has comot.
lol

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Harmless1b(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Nice move FG. At least let them come and be obedient.. 500youths is add on.. Obidient movement all d way
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Very unfortunate and disheartening. Thanks to the FG for the intervention
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
463 females? What were they going there to do? Certainly not decent work, I leave dem Osaretin people to answer the question.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
juman:
Our ladles dey do super prostitution there.
Those you see going to dubai to buy goods, many of them join olosho join to make more money in dubai.

Its due to the bad things their predecessors did in UAE that they were deported.

I keep telling our girls , stop going to UAE to spread STDs they wont hear. angry

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Harmless1b(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Originalsly:
I don't see the need for FG to fly them home when there wasn't a crisis in Dubai. Those who went must know how they're returning.... their choice. What next?... compensating those who chose to gamble their last kobo and are now broke? I'm sure many of these were there shouting Nigeria is a shithole.....should've checked their SM accounts.

Please don't say that.. Many of are really stranded. I have a friend there who always lament and she doesn't have any choice of coming back because her pasport was seized on arrival until she pay back the lump of money being sent to her for transport and rents.. I always feel bad for her anytime we speak on wathsap but no way to help out.. I hope she follow among the returnees

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I see the sadness in their eyes, quite painful, especially when they're evacuated back to the place they're running from.

By the way, why are those ladies in the second pics hiding their faces? Abi na the oldest profession dem dey do?
I wanda oo. Upon say na even free flight ooo. Well, u know say when u don oppress ur friends for social media, na d result be this grin
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Reyhzor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hizzy:
International Olosho don be come local olosho
Everything is not about Olosho.
They stopped renewing Visa over there due to Nigerian bad leaders.
My friend is a victim too

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
writing junks cos of a failure candidate Peter Obi... Shebi na cos e easy to enter UAE can pple just Wake up and enter UK or Canada...
If you see it as junks, na you know. UAE had complained to Nigerian government severally of the need to hasten up in evacuation of stranded Nigerians but what did they do? They said they had a list of boko haram financiers and buhari should act...what did he do? UAE govt now arrested and prosecuted bokoharam sponsors and buhari kicked. His govt said they've not be given fair hearing. What was buhari expecting uae to donwhen he failed to act?

Same happened in Libya. When other nationals were leaving , Nigeria didn't act. At some point, UN had to go to Libya to lift stranded Nigerians home with their plane. Same happened in Ukraine. They couldn't act, it was already late before they did. Our citizens schooling and stranded in Ukraine had to find their way into EU when the war was raging. Some got trapped. Thanks to the UN for appealing to Russia to allow for a window of opportunities to evacuate people amd they ceased fire for a few days. What a failed government. If the country was good and our government was reasonable, would people have thought of traveling overseas to study or to be doing dirty jobs? Where's the 3m jobs monthly Tinubu promised Nigerians during campaigns in 2015? Oun lo kan indeed. We can't wait to have our image redeemed in the eyes of the world

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Harmless1b:

Please don't say that.. Many of are really stranded. I have a friend there who always lament and she doesn't have any choice of coming back because her pasport was seized on arrival until she pay back the lump of money being sent to her for transport and rents.. I always feel bad for her anytime we speak on wathsap but no way to help out.. I hope she follow among the returnees

Didn't she know she had to have that amount of money? This is the problem ... people not looking before they leap... just be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. After all .... more will be ready to travel to Dubai by any means necessary ... their minds made up and nothing will make them reconsider.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Blackman101: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
when you go out to Dubai and see young Nigerians wasting away in the name of hustle, you cry for the Nation.

The money sent by some of the people on air fair to Dubai is enough to start a small successful business here in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by gare(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
naptu2:
NEMA Nigeria @nemanigeria

https://twitter.com/nemanigeria/status/1584187685794902016

So is this the issue that needed to be resolved or there is more to it. Nigerian Government una like strong thing. grin
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why are they hiding their faces?

After one idiot will be cursing Abike Dabiri online
Himtulie247:
And lass lass na dem go the call Abike for help tongue

The money spent on their evacuation is public funds.Abikeis doing her paid job.Una no know governance atall.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you see it as junks, na you know. UAE had complained to Nigerian government severally of the need to hasten up in evacuation of stranded Nigerians but what did they do? They said they had a list of boko haram financiers and buhari should act...what did he do? UAE govt now arrested and prosecuted bokoharam sponsors and buhari kicked. His govt said they've not be given fair hearing. What was buhari expecting uae to donwhen he failed to act?

Same happened in Libya. When other nationals were leaving , Nigeria didn't act. At some point, UN had to go to Libya to lift stranded Nigerians home with their plane. Same happened in Ukraine. They couldn't act, it was already late before they did. Our citizens schooling and stranded in Ukraine had to find their way into EU when the war was raging. Some got trapped. Thanks to the UN for appealing to Russia to allow for a window of opportunities to evacuate people amd they ceased fire for a few days. What a failed government. If the country was good and our government was reasonable, would people have thought of traveling overseas to study or to be doing dirty jobs? Where's the 3m jobs monthly Tinubu promised Nigerians during campaigns in 2015? Oun lo kan indeed. We can't wait to have our image redeemed in the eyes of the world
that mean say Obi no go lose next year sha
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by planetx: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
460 females? Doing what exactly in Dubai.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, UAE serve them breakfast..
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
that mean say Obi no go lose next year sha
The voice of man, is the voice of God grin. I've noted this post already grin. You've professed it from your mouth...that Obi no go lose next year. Thanks.
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Japa gone wrong
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Al the ashawurus in UAE don repent to restart again in nigeria , they thought they were going to harvest gold and dollars , the unfortunate house girls were abused and enslaved , those are the ones who really needed help
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
Those ones are never gonna step foot in uae again
Re: Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The voice of man, is the voice of God grin. I've noted this post already grin. You've professed it from your mouth...that Obi no go lose next year. Thanks.
profess nonsense grin tinubu or Atiku is your next president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.