Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (50858 Views)

Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by onuman: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Why would Atiku's photo be there?

Atiku came into the 2022 primaries of the PDP purposely to ensure that no southerner in PDP succeeds president Buhari.
Any southern Nigerian supporting Atiku to succeed President Buhari- such a southerner is a MUGU.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by EVmedia: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Lagos state government unveils 62 new fire fighting apparatus

Lagos gov unveils new firefighting equipment

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxp3v1QtGnA

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Creamypie(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin your first 2 and last 3 lines aha na truth
Righthussle:
Na who no ready to win elections for Rivers go put Atiku face for him campaign banner. Buhari wey dey leave the office na northerner, so Atiku na "no no" for south. South go rather vote a Southern boy of primary 5 to take over from Buhari than vote Atiku.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Moh247: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Wike is no longer PDP father Christmas

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Curious345: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Wjy
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by nnewsnjobs: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
No Atiku picture on the presidential campaign vehicle.
He should have included Tinubu or Obi so that he will tell Rivers people in clear terms who to vote in the presidential election.

Now that he didn't include anyone, the message to Rivers people is that they should vote anyone they like in the presidential election and we all knows that the choice is mainly between Obi and Atiku.

We will know when the result is out whether Secondus and other PDP members in Rivers that are not with Wike have the capacity to deliver Rivers to Atiku or whether Obi will make good use of the opportunity created for him by Wike and win massively in Rivers.

I know Rivers is mainly between Obi and Atiku as APC cannot really perform well there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Honjoshy4u: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Wike de Jones.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Secondly: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Wike sef.

This man can be so petty. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by lereinter(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You just have to love this man called Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.... grin

He rather put the picture of shark with lipstick as the presidential flag bearer of the PDP than to put the picture of a man that cannot keep to his own words.

I have always been a huge supporter of Gov. Wike, and I will continue to be.

“As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us.

God bless Gov. Nyesom Wike.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

Has wike donated to you too?
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Lamba
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
Wike is no longer PDP father Christmas

When was he?

Please state evidence
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Moh247: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2022
lereinter:

When was he?

Please state evidence

Who do you think was funding PDP when Atiku was in Dubai?

Who paid for court cases?

Who do you think foots the bill at wadata plaza

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by lereinter(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2022
onuman:
Why would Atiku's photo be there?

Atiku came into the 2022 primaries of the PDP purposely to ensure that no southerner in PDP succeeds president Buhari.
Any southern Nigerian supporting Atiku to succeed President Buhari- such a southerner is a MUGU.

Wike say something and you following,
How are you not a chief mugu?

How many millions has wike sent to you since he became governor
If wike became president all southern will be just sleeping and receiving alert

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Iykenuwa(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You just have to love this man called Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.... grin

He rather put the picture of shark with lipstick as the presidential flag bearer of the PDP than to put the picture of a man that cannot keep to his own words.

I have always been a huge supporter of Gov. Wike, and I will continue to be.

“As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us.

God bless Gov. Nyesom Wike.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

You mean like this one?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by onuman: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/2023-atikus-photo-missing-as-rivers-pdp-launches-campaign-vehicles/

Atiku and his north has been benefiting from QUOTA SYSTEM which punishes the south.

Atiku is aware that federal character principle was enshrined in Nigeria's Constitution to enable Nigeria's groups participate in the country's political process, including holding apex political leadership positions.

Atiku knows that his north has presided over Nigeria for more than 70% of the time since 1960.
Atiku knows that a southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari.
But Atiku wants us to start the history of the political leadership of Nigeria from 1999.
Atiku may make his north lose the benefits the north gets from one Nigeria, if he succeeds president Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Guyman01: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2022
aylive02:
angry

Urchins have been in severe pain since yesterday as the agbado master was served a hot breakfast in Kano even after donating 100 million. My advice: I know urchins are strong-headed, but the senior urchins should advise their agbado master to honorably step down.
Next time, agbado will think twice before any unreasonable donation.

Back to the topic, na so agbado and tunbu go miss from the Aso Rock

I don't know why you like hitting urchins hard below the belt. You are creating mental health issues for urchins in this forum with your frontal attacks undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by SmartPolician: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Either Atiku or Okowa pictures isn’t in Campaign vehicles, that will never change the mind of the good people of Rivers State electorates to cast their votes for Atiku/Okowa candidacy. Wike remain empty chest beater and clueless loser in Nigeria politics.

Peter Obi will win Rivers State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by PlayMaker14: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Iykenuwa:

You mean like this one?
Hahahahaha... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by onuman: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2022
lereinter:

Wike say something and you following,
How are you not a chief mugu?

How many millions has wike sent to you since he became governor
If wike became president all southern will be just sleeping and receiving alert

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

You are the House Niggar.
I have never met Wike before. I don't need Wike to tell me that a southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari, not Atiku.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Okoroawusa: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Wike don form him own PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by lereinter(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
onuman:

You are the House Niggar.
I have never met Wike before. I don't need Wike to tell me that a southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari, not Atiku.

There's no rule in nigeria that says a southerner must succeed buhari.

Cease beating around, just pick from any of the southerner that won their party presidential ticket

Atiku won PDP presidential ticket if you or wike doesn't like that join another party and enter the race

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by GeneralPula: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Image123:

Think bro, think. Obi went to Bayelsa, not for campaign. Tinubu went to Kano, not for campaign. The crowd that greeted Tinubu is multiple times more than the ones that greeted Obi from the different pictures. According to you, Tinubu giving 100million naira to poor people is unreasonable donations but Obi posting on Twitter that he gave 24loaves of bread to poor people is the sign of messiah. Rest bro.
You’re quoting a troll lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by jersy4: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
smiley

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Jones4190(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I pitty Wike if Atiku eventually win this election.

Atiku can't do anything, wike is the real maradona of modern politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by lereinter(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:

Who do you think was funding PDP when Atiku was in Dubai?

Who paid for court cases?

Who do you think foots the bill at wadata plaza

Funny

Which court case

Which wadata plaza bill

Is he the only pdp governor?

You funny

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by shortIGBOman: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2022
Jones4190:

Atiku can't do anything, wike is the real maradona of modern politics

Wait till after the election.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by garfield1: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
No Atiku picture on the presidential campaign vehicle.
He should have included Tinubu or Obi so that he will tell Rivers people in clear terms who to vote in the presidential election.

Now that he didn't include anyone, the message to Rivers people is that they should vote anyone they like in the presidential election and we all knows that the choice is mainly between Obi and Atiku.

We will know when the result is out whether Secondus and other PDP members in Rivers that are not with Wike have the capacity to deliver Rivers to Atiku or whether Obi will make good use of the opportunity created for him by Wike and win massively in Rivers.

I know Rivers is mainly between Obi and Atiku as APC cannot really perform well there.

Rivers is between obi and tinubu,atiku is out

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by tshtsh: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2022
m
Righthussle:
Na who no ready to win elections for Rivers go put Atiku face for him campaign banner. Buhari wey dey leave the office na northerner, so Atiku na "no no" for south. South go rather vote a Southern boy of primary 5 to take over from Buhari than vote Atiku.
In my small immediate family, Uncle (father's younger brother) was a lawmaker for 12 years with cousins and even elderly uncles/aunts falling & backbiting themselves to gain favour from him. He lost in 2011 with no single person gaining what I term success through him. He made tons of cash and acquired a lot of assets. The 500k today or 1M tomorrow gift was what made my people fall over each other. As he left office the hunger came back lol. Truth is the hunger was always there but he became a temporary provider for 12 years. Two years after he left office my other uncle who had been a civil servant at a parastatal became DG. My family members switched camp dumping the ex-lawmaker and were now falling over themselves for the new bride lol. As a civil servant the DG knew they were scavengers and used his two year tenure to acquire so many properties in abuja and moved his wife/children to USA. When buhari came in 2015 he appointed a new DG and again family members began to complain about their inability to get contracts or jobs while he was in office. The free 400k today and 100k tomorrow ended. Hunger returned. The few of us that stayed away and tried to build ourselves are still surviving and growing.

The point of this post is that me I don't believe in zoning agitation of a thing. These two men I know very well were enriching themselves while the people from their villages, families, LGAs were busy shouting "its our time". Wike lost out in an election and even as governor his priority is to satisfy his greed for money + power. Anybody that thinks wike is fighting the course of the rivers man or ikwerre man is deceiving thyself

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by slivertongue: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2022
9jahotblog:
Either Atiku or Okowa pictures isn’t in Campaign vehicles, that will never change the mind of the good people of Rivers State electorates to cast their votes for Atiku/Okowa candidacy. Wike remain empty chest beater and clueless loser in Nigeria politics.

You can't insult him and still expect reasonable votes from Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by brain54(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Wike should hope and pray atiku doesn’t become president…

That would be the end of his political career.

Na that time he go know say Fulani man no Dey forgive.
Na him go hold am for balls by then!

I hope him calculations go well.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2022
Image123:

Think bro, think. Obi went to Bayelsa, not for campaign. Tinubu went to Kano, not for campaign. The crowd that greeted Tinubu is multiple times more than the ones that greeted Obi from the different pictures. According to you, Tinubu giving 100million naira to poor people is unreasonable donations but Obi posting on Twitter that he gave 24loaves of bread to poor people is the sign of messiah. Rest bro.
Can you share the Twitter post where Obi said he gave 24 loaves of bread to IDPs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.