Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (50859 Views)

Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by Image123(m): 4:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

He denied it this morning on Arise TV

Good for him if he's telling the truth and not reacting after initial goof. Next time, he should be more discreet and wise with his posts. He's not a content creator or social media influencer. He's a presidential candidate in the largest black nation on earth.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by achimendy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
9jahotblog:
in your structureless Labour Party candidate voice no shi shi for you. I just dey laugh �

Nigerians like you with shi shi mentality is the reason why Nigeria as country can not move forward. That's Because they prefer to trade their future, security and total wellbeing for as low as 500# naira gotten from politicians in other to satisfy their immediate needs like weed, alomo bitters, cigarette, kunu,ashawo etc.

But let me make things clear to you, the majority of Nigerian youths are wise now , and we won't repeat the mistake of 2015, no old cargo will rule over us in Nigeria again. Never and ever.
Peter obi is coming in next year whether you and Tinubu or Atiku like it or not. He's God sent, and there's nothing any APC or PDP urchin like you and your masters could do about it.

Come February 2023 you'll receive the biggest shock of your life.

God bless the incoming president Peter obi

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
achimendy:

Nigerians like you with shi shi mentality is the reason why Nigeria as country can not move forward. That's Because they prefer to trade their future, security and total wellbeing for as low as 500# naira gotten from politicians in other to satisfy their immediate needs like weed, alomo bitters, cigarette, kunu,ashawo etc.

But let me make things clear to you, the majority of Nigerian youths are wise now , and we won't repeat the mistake of 2015, no old cargo will rule over us in Nigeria again. Never and ever.
Peter obi is coming in next year whether you and Tinubu or Atiku like it or not. He's God sent, and there's nothing any APC or PDP urchin like you and your masters could do about it.

Come February 2023 you'll receive the biggest shock of your life.

God bless the incoming president Peter obi

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Peter Obi is a goner joor.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by achimendy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
9jahotblog:
Peter Obi is a goner joor.

Receive sense in jesus name, amen.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
achimendy:

Receive sense in jesus name, amen.
I get sense now. My votes is for Atiku Abubakar and Pdp. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by achimendy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
I get sense now. My votes is for Atiku Abubakar and Pdp. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go.

Till next year, that juju go clear for your eyes.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by 9jahotblog: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
achimendy:

Till next year, that juju go clear for your eyes.
no juju here. I’ve my pvc ready and my votes is for Atiku Abubakar and Pdp candidates too.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by achimendy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
9jahotblog:
no juju here. I’ve my pvc ready and my votes is for Atiku Abubakar and Pdp candidates too.

Till February next year.
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by 9jahotblog: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
achimendy:

Till February next year.
yes soo. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Atiku Abubakar is a goal
Re: 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) by achimendy(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes soo. February 25th, 2023 presidential election must Obey. Atiku Abubakar is a goal

Till then......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Checkout Photos Of GEJ Branded Phones By Orji Uzor Kalu's SLOK Mobile / Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.