Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral (58942 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtHCJNPpg

A South African teacher from Pretoria has gone viral after nailing the TikTok 'Robot Boii Salary Salary Challenge', with over 7 million views.

In the viral video, the teacher referred to as 'Mrs Bullock' displayed her great dance moves to an amapiano song while students were cheering and filming.

Later in the video, a student also joins the teacher in the viral dance and together the two execute the robot challenge.

'Mrs Bullock' not only does the dance moves but embodies the entire song with her confidence and appropriate facial expressions.

The teacher was also dubbed the 'Best Teacher in the World' in the caption shared along with the video.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Video with music (Play full screen for max effect)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVtHCJNPpg

Video with commentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ca9dgi3_6E

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Ikennablue(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Crazy. South Africans' beats are spiritual. So amazing

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by zeuss: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jerky and stiff....spoiler

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
zeuss:
Jerky and stiff....spoiler

cheesy
Dude, here's a challenge...
Drop a video here of a Nigerian who dances to amapiano better than her (smooth).
In my opinion Nigerians are just as "jerky and stiff".

I await your response, my son - and I come in peace cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ikennablue:
Crazy. South Africans' beats are spiritual. So amazing

True, amapiano touches the soul.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Goldmynemaniac: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Poor salary no go fit allow Nigerian teachers dance like this.

If them remember say na engineering them read, come dey teach history, no be robot dance them go do, na rigor mortis go do them.

335 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by aronski(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
U all forgot to say the SA girls recording and watching her dance are so beautiful...

I want to marry a woman from SA...
<3 I love em all

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
aronski:
U all forgot to say the SA girls recording and watching her dance are so beautiful...

I want to marry a woman from SA...
<3 I love em all

They're kids though - under 18 in high school undecided They're not women.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by aronski(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
WannaHowzit:

They're kids though - under 18 in high school undecided

Older ones dey na, the ones wea no dey high school...
20+ babes tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
aronski:

Older ones dey na, the ones wea no dey high school...
20+ babes tongue

Ok cool, as long as you were not perving over kids and you're an adult, then we're cool dude cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Clinghton: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one go sabi teach gently without hot temper.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Generalwoodz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
I can't imagine this happening in a Nigerian school.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by WannaHowzit(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
Poor salary no go fit allow Nigerian teachers dance like this.

If them remember say na engineering them read, come dey teach history, no be robot dance them go do, na rigor mortis go hold them alive.

SA teachers havent been on strike for several years now.

Even this year they declined to take part in upcoming industrial action.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by chris4gold(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
She knows what's up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 25, 2022
See as the white girl looks happy and hearty. Music is indeed a Universal language. She appear genuinely happy as against the racial profiling we hear from that side

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by TANID(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2022
COOL
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Baronthecelebri: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2022
This can't happen in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by DevilSignature: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy

When her government is functioning why she no go dance anyhow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Hopob(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by kushma(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
That’s nice, I know a country by now the oversabis will be calling for her to get sacked. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by karsey: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Na so

We only live and die once....she just dey flenjo.

To visit SA don dey hungry me oh.... they gat beautiful plumpy ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by clothingonline(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Sa teachers are well paid

Most paid in Africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by akinbodma(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Heeeeey, you people are posting skits but you forget to talk about flood that is taking over every where in the world

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by FunkeAyorinde: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Skty: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Good
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by MrHighSea: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
smooth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Agbo Odeh-Hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.