Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral (59037 Views)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2022
But SA men don't know anything about you guys apart from seeing you guys in your movies and music videos.

You guys are the ones disturbing their peace.

Whether you guys are hustlers or whatever, it's none of SA men's businesses because they're busy minding their own businesses in their own country.
tishbite41:

Nigerian men are hustlers
They generate hate and resentment from lazy folks
This is a general phenomenon, not only in SA

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by tishbite41(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
It's funny how you guys find it easy to judge black South Africans, but yet you're afraid of your own government.

Why didn't you guys continue with your endsars protests? Why? Because you're afraid of the same people you put into power.. grin grin grin
I'm a Biafran ( u must have heard about it)
I've no business with Nigerian politics
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2022
We all know that you guys migrate to other countries because you're afraid of your government. grin grin

Let me ask again, why did endsars protests stop? grin grin
franchasofficia:
I don't think you understood my comment you quoted.

I repeat, weak people dread migration because migrating to an unknown country requires a level of fearlessness and bravery.

It is easier to remain in your comfort zone than to step out of your comfort zone.

Europe was far more developed and civilized than any other part of the world yet Europeans as far back as the 17th century left their well developed European continent to tour and migrate all over the world exploring new opportunities around the world and colonizing others.

So South African men staying back in their country without migrating to other countries is an act of weakness, laziness, cowardice and timidity.

Weak men prefer forming local champion in their community, but warriors and champions prefer to conquer territories outside their home
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by tishbite41(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
But SA men don't know anything about you guys apart from seeing you guys in your movies and music videos.

You guys are the ones disturbing their peace.

Whether you guys are hustlers or whatever, it's none of SA men's businesses because they're busy minding their own businesses in their own country.
Wow
We're in our country minding our business too. Lol.
U guys act like you don't live in Nigeria. The last xenophobia attack exposed you folks.
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2022
I don't care, go face your government before you judge others.
tishbite41:

I'm a Biafran ( u must have heard about it)
I've no business with Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by tishbite41(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't care, go face your government before you judge others.
Ok
I want to marry a White South African
How do I go about it
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2022
How are you minding your business when you're busy disturbing their peace
tishbite41:

Wow
We're in our country minding our business too. Lol.
U guys act like you don't live in Nigeria. The last xenophobia attack exposed you folks.
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Well, they're everywhere in SA.
tishbite41:

Ok
I want to marry a White South African
How do I go about it
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by franchasofficia: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
We all know that you guys migrate to other countries because you're afraid of your government. grin grin

Yes of course you are right to a great extent.

I already told you that we have the worst government on earth. Did I deny that ?

And it is common to all black nations, what saved South Africa is the white South Africans. This you black South Africans know but refuse to accept out of whatever reason, maybe ego even when the whole world knows its the white South Africans that made South Africa a moderately better country than Nigeria and other black nations today
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by tishbite41(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
How are you minding your business when you're busy disturbing their peace
How am I disturbing their peace?!
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Babysho(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
Poor salary no go fit allow Nigerian teachers dance like this.

If them remember say na engineering them read, come dey teach history, no be robot dance them go do, na rigor mortis go hold them alive.

cheesy grin grin abeg nau lmao!
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by BanyXchi: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2022
franchasofficia:
With this, we are on same page then.

For Nigeria to really work, Nigeria needs to either restructure completely to function as 6 independent countries in one umbrella country, using the 6 geopolitical zones as template. Each region must be solely in charge of their destiny (resource control, security, education, economy), or peaceful division of Nigeria into as many countries that indicate interest to form their own country.
restructuring is delusional!! The Dan fodio descendents parasites will never allow that, they benefit too much to allow that, they can't fund themselves, the only way is separation, the country is far too gone, it's rotten deep into the core. Seperation is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by BanyXchi: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2022
franchasofficia:

I already told you that we have the worst government on earth. Did I deny that ?

And it is common to all black nations, what saved South Africa is the white South Africans. This you black South Africans know but refuse to accept out of whatever reason, maybe ego even when the whole world knows its the white South Africans that made South Africa a moderately better country than Nigeria and other black nations today
again, this is very very wrong, SA under the blacks today is more developed than it was before 1994... Some countries like Namibia, Botswana, equitoral guinea are doing farely well under black Africans .. other black Caribbean nations like Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica are doing pretty well, the scrabble of Africa is the problem of Africa, stop the anti-black propaganda

1 Like

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by BanyXchi: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:

Samantha long time, how you doing, pls don't reply these guys anymore pls, just ignore... I know SAs that are cool, hardworking, and I know the country has done better under black rule than racist apartheid rule...
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, they're everywhere in SA.
Where everywhere? Which part of SA, those Zimbabweans claiming to be SAns?
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Western cape, Northern cape, and Gauteng province.
gypsey:
Where everywhere? Which part of SA, those Zimbabweans claiming to be SAns?
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:

Correct! Cowards!

Very good question, ask dem please!
Okay.
BanyXchi:
Samantha long time, how you doing, pls don't reply these guys anymore pls, just ignore... I know SAs that are cool, hardworking, and I know the country has done better under black rule than racist apartheid rule...
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Your brothers are.. they can't mind their business in their own country because you guys are afraid of your own government.
tishbite41:

How am I disturbing their peace?!
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Western cape, Northern cape, and Gauteng province.
Western cape, Nothern cape, maybe, but those ones in Gauteng are Umqomboti drinking Omaghoshias from Zim. grin
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by BanyXchi: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay.
how have you been cool
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2022
If you have the worst government on Earth, then what are you doing about it to make it better
franchasofficia:

Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2022
What's omaghoshians
gypsey:
Western cape, Nothern cape, maybe, but those ones in Gauteng are Umqomboti drinking Omaghoshias from Zim. grin
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Aren't you a Nigerian
gypsey:
Correct! Cowards!

Very good question, ask dem please!
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
What's omaghoshians
Never mind, are you a mix raced or white SAn? If you are one of these then you wouldn't understand
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by BanyXchi: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2022
tishbite41:

Yeah, Biafra and Oduduwa will do the magic

It is just unfortunate that Awo and Zik didn't see the bigger picture
biafra and Oduduwa will save the coastal part of west Africa all the way from Senegal down to Calabar.... When these places are developing the Sahel will also pick up, I know that the future of this continent lies in the our freedom from this contraption
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
I've been good, you?
BanyXchi:
how have you been cool
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
Aren't you a Nigerian
NO, my parents are. Why? Because i accepted that they are cowards? grin
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm black.
gypsey:
Never mind, are you a mix raced or white SAn? If you are one of these then you wouldn't understand
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm black.
Which language do you speak? Zulu?
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2022
What do you mean NO?? if your parents are Nigerians, it makes you a Nigerian too.
gypsey:
NO, my parents are. Why? Because i accepted that they are cowards? grin
Re: Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2022
I speak a lot of SA languages.
gypsey:
Which language do you speak? Zulu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) / Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.